Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

Damn sorry I stuck up for him...especially in your thread. Gotta say you and power are the two most loyal Gs I've seen here. Power fucking comes @ your neck if there's a problem (pm that is, like a man) and I'm sure you'd do the same. I didn't know that kind of stuff went on here but...why wouldn't it lol can't avoid it. Especially in a community. My bad. I'll never be the first to chime in on anything again lmaooo

Skunked

Skunked

But I'd stick up for just about anyone, can't say the same once their exposed like that tho.

Postive vibes, respect & stay drama free fam.

lemons

lemons

There are a couple cats on here I just call the SSP crew in my head. Peep previous posts in the thread for evidence.

sixstring

sixstring

I just have one question.What's ssp?
lmao,stripz made it :)
hey bro's this really aint the place to be shittin off about poor old stripz.it aint the first time he got banned,from here or many other spots.but tnelz thread has never been a platform for bitchin about the site.its pretty simple if you piss on the site owner enough you will get the boot.stripz is over at riu having a good ole time bashing this place and its members so if ya wanna pal up you know where to find him.
i feel bad how this went down but anyone that would let him talk down to them like he did to me and not give him some shit back is either lieing or just scared of confrontation.i aint either of those so,some shit got said which was fine we're both grown ass men,but when he took it to a the level of bashing the site owner ,well that was just stupid as hell lol.go bitch in pm or go directly to logic and see where it gets ya lol,we need to get this fine thread back on track,which is for growing weeds and sharing ideas and pics right ? ok i said my peace and i hope shit settles down around here please,not for me but for @Tnelz and his crew.now i gotta go shut down my pm's haha peace

Skunked

Skunked

Sfv clone to switch it up a little and because all my shits in veg lmao actually moved it out of the butter bowl this morning :)

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

lmao,stripz made it :)
hey bro's this really aint the place to be shittin off about poor old stripz.it aint the first time he got banned,from here or many other spots.but tnelz thread has never been a platform for bitchin about the site.its pretty simple if you piss on the site owner enough you will get the boot.stripz is over at riu having a good ole time bashing this place and its members so if ya wanna pal up you know where to find him.
i feel bad how this went down but anyone that would let him talk down to them like he did to me and not give him some shit back is either lieing or just scared of confrontation.i aint either of those so,some shit got said which was fine we're both grown ass men,but when he took it to a the level of bashing the site owner ,well that was just stupid as hell lol.go bitch in pm or go directly to logic and see where it gets ya lol,we need to get this fine thread back on track,which is for growing weeds and sharing ideas and pics right ? ok i said my peace and i hope shit settles down around here please,not for me but for @Tnelz and his crew.now i gotta go shut down my pm's haha peace
whats riu

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Ok now i remember that convo was on roll it up , fucking short term memory lol. good so all can see i in no way spoke badly .

Skunked

Skunked

And this leaf was determined for light lmao if you guys peep it ;)

And I finally made the mass skunk x happy, got hit with the most nutes any of em have gotten...must like it that way...but I burned tF outta it the first time they were ever fed and that was using mills a&b @ 4 ml and less for the others. Gave em 10 mls today.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Holy fuck brotha I'm out for a few eeks and I pop my into some fuckery. Fuckery is Def out and about and floating around. Shit drama sure lives to follow you. Be easy bro

Good to see you around again g. Your colorful insight and no-fuckaround attitude was missed by this gardenguy. Thought you dipped. Welcome back

@Tnelz we all pretty much acknowledge your the man T. Your insanely generous and always chill, on everything. Even when you dont have to be. You give anyone and everyone advice, even if you dont know them. Shit, thats the plain out spellin of a good dude in my eyes homie. Dont let the ramblings of anyone drag ya down and make you, not you. Feel me? No stress man.

Thread back on track! Woo

@lemons rollitup is insane! lol, it needs some moderating.....Or an age check. Its got more trolls than good growers it seems like. I like how laid back the farm is, thats why i never sunk my teeth into those other spots. But, no hatin here, to each their own.

Heres a pic of my new light setup. Double the pleasure : ) take er ez every1
IMG 20151026 140849

Top Bottom