Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You should see it now bro fans look like tricome tacos and smells like creamsoda with blackberry and her sister is a purple pheno that is more dense deff blackberry leaning frosty as hell just not as frosty on the leaves like the number1 there is only room for one so someone is gona get the axe....maybe

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@Tnelz dude I'm surprised you ever saw something good in Tipz beyond the genetics he's working. I've tried- and so have countless others- being cordial with him but he is generally so disrespectful to basically everyone I just had to put him on ignore. You're better off not having someone like that as any part of your community.

Keep doing the do!!

Pretty soon I'll have some fun seeds to spread around, and if some of the crosses interest you I'll see they're it your way

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lol at the idea that logic is zeke or tattoojim. Very little makes me laugh as much as being accused of being other forum members- especially when the others I'm supposed to be are actual friends in real life.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol at the idea that logic is zeke or tattoojim. Very little makes me laugh as much as being accused of being other forum members- especially when the others I'm supposed to be are actual friends in real life.
I said the same thing. However I've not allowed him into my personal space. I was just someone who was passed some of his beans and really liked them. We passed a few emails but were never friends. Less than I thought though. Live and learn bro.

Skunked

Skunked

You should see it now bro fans look like tricome tacos and smells like creamsoda with blackberry and her sister is a purple pheno that is more dense deff blackberry leaning frosty as hell just not as frosty on the leaves like the number1 there is only room for one so someone is gona get the axe....maybe
That pictured looked like they were about to do that frosted taco thing hahaha, nice term lmao. Will gladly keep the other alive for you tho buddy. I'm eager to pop these RKUs man just don't want to waste em, there's gonna be some fire in thatbshit. You grow any out?

Skunked

Skunked

Still sorry I stuck up for him hahahah logic is gonna have my ass now, I'm sorry logic. When you get angry for what I said please shoot me a PM before you block me. Can still block me but want to personally apologize for being a d rider. When I showed tipz interest in the ssp he wasn't ignorant just avoided it lmao...

Skunked

Skunked

I passed two to Green Goo and he found a keeper, said its nasty. I'll be sure we both get it, as will he. I shit when he said that tho...he even flexed about it on IG so must be dank cuz he is working with it!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I passed two to Green Goo and he found a keeper, said its nasty. I'll be sure we both get it, as will he. I shit when he said that tho...he even flexed about it on IG so must be dank cuz he is working with it!
Are you referring to the rku? Did he pop em no way they are done. But on my end yea man expect nice solid colas with a good chance of purple due to the purple male that was used the mom was a skunky chem widow pheno kinda stretchy and the pop was a blackberry blockhead phenomenon short stocky frosty stud shoulda kept him but tis life

Skunked

Skunked

Are you all out of seeds of it? Because I'd send some back bro?! And I don't think it's done, but I think he threw it in his momma room or is going to. He said he found a keeper though, I've been waiting for him to reply so I can ask him about it lol. And mannnnn that sounds fucking nasty! I'm sure he found a keeper lmao as I'm sure I will toooo! On the plus side...it being yours and I told him that I'm expecting him to hit me up and ask how to get ahold of you so he can pile you high in seeds lmao.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No I always have a few hanging around it's a good f2 but there is a pretty big variety in em I didn't keep a mom because I have the seeds once I put something into seed I tend to forget about it . Right now I'm loving day wrecker and tardis so I reversed a day wrecker cut and got 5 beans from the tardis I hit with it I kinda did it late my bad but I'm sure there is fire in it

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Standing Right here By my Brothers Side,
@Tnelz Is one of the most straight shooting No BS bro I know Period.
I know I was part of the SSP gear it was divided into two piles 1/2 went to Tnelz and I received the other 1/2
When T found the BAD ASS Pheno in the beans he popped IT WAS WICKED
WHEN it was lost I SENT HIM THE OTHER SSP BEANS

When it comes to great Crosses that are made or created there are Breeders who just have the touch, for whatever reason. Good Bad it is the breeder who makes the Been and the grower who spends his time searching for that One Holy Grail of goodness.
Tipz, JAWS Medusa Quest seed junky are great BREEDERS and Thats just my IMHO
We need to be here for each other, Support defend UNITED
Much Respect and Positive Vibes Farmers
NOW GO Find Magic
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Standing Right here By my Brothers Side,
@Tnelz Is one of the most straight shooting No BS bro I know Period.
I know I was part of the SSP gear it was divided into two piles 1/2 went to Tnelz and I received the other 1/2
When T found the BAD ASS Pheno in the beans he popped IT WAS WICKED
WHEN it was lost I SENT HIM THE OTHER SSP BEANS

When it comes to great Crosses that are made or created there are Breeders who just have the touch, for whatever reason. Good Bad it is the breeder who makes the Been and the grower who spends his time searching for that One Holy Grail of goodness.
Tipz, JAWS Medusa Quest seed junky are great BREEDERS and Thats just my IMHO
We need to be here for each other, Support defend UNITED
Much Respect and Positive Vibes Farmers
NOW GO Find Magic
FlyJ
It wasn't lost. Lol. Almost but she pulled through fine. But thanks bro. And out of urs I found a send one. But here is the original from two days ago.
20151021 010909

Tnelz

Tnelz

Good to see you around again g. Your colorful insight and no-fuckaround attitude was missed by this gardenguy. Thought you dipped. Welcome back

@Tnelz we all pretty much acknowledge your the man T. Your insanely generous and always chill, on everything. Even when you dont have to be. You give anyone and everyone advice, even if you dont know them. Shit, thats the plain out spellin of a good dude in my eyes homie. Dont let the ramblings of anyone drag ya down and make you, not you. Feel me? No stress man.

Thread back on track! Woo

@lemons rollitup is insane! lol, it needs some moderating.....Or an age check. Its got more trolls than good growers it seems like. I like how laid back the farm is, thats why i never sunk my teeth into those other spots. But, no hatin here, to each their own.

Heres a pic of my new light setup. Double the pleasure : ) take er ez every1
View attachment 546040
Thanks brother.

Skunked

Skunked

No I always have a few hanging around it's a good f2 but there is a pretty big variety in em I didn't keep a mom because I have the seeds once I put something into seed I tend to forget about it . Right now I'm loving day wrecker and tardis so I reversed a day wrecker cut and got 5 beans from the tardis I hit with it I kinda did it late my bad but I'm sure there is fire in it
Alright cool cool lol making sure, lol I wonder what goo got ahold of then. I'm gonna get the scoop, that says a lot tho from my perspective he is a good breeder...as you must be. Good shit bro lol. And lol that sounds like a gnarly mix, that daywrexker sounds intense

Top Bottom