Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Nooooo! Damn dude I've only been around since '82 we gotta get you some sativa.

Why not? Time issues? I think this destroyer cut may be the perfect sativa. Yes it takes 80 days to finish, but she makes up for it in other ways. Firstly, she throws roots in a week, ready to sow into media in no more than 10 days, and veges twice as fast as any other strain I have, cutting 10 days to 2 weeks off veg time. Sativas usually crush the market when available too, flies off the shelf quicker than anything else I have.

Not pure sativa but sounds like a wicked hybrid! Some of those Neville's wreck hybrids have been impressive!

Nice! What kind of varietals are those beauties? Man I wish I could run outdoor sativas full term here. Eventually I will have a greenhouse holding some happy Thai plants blooming proudly.

big ones jock a nl5x skunkx haze. fucking 120 day flower .
second is a unknown old school Aus sat with a whole lot of haze in her , head rush plus . bit like cheech with his space cocaine ur off .

would love these girls to finsh in 80 . sound like u have something nice there natural . funny thing we r not legal yet . but norfolk island while Australian has its own constitution or something that allows them to grow for export to legal coutrys only .
well the mob growing there just picked up a contract from canada to supply 10 tons of sats!!!
seems anyone can grow indica's but the world wants sats . peace .

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
IMAG0055

IMAG0054
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the shifty cell pic the big nug in the back is day wrecker getting her flush on

lemons

lemons

i wish i had a phone with a camera some times.. gonna pop a few sour mango diesel hazes in the coming week, id love to share and get your alls input on it.

@Pimp T shoot me a pm, its about somethin u asked about earlier in the thread

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i wish i had a phone with a camera some times.. gonna pop a few sour mango diesel hazes in the coming week, id love to share and get your alls input on it.

@Pimp T shoot me a pm, its about somethin u asked about earlier in the thread
I want a camera I just don't wana break the bank lol anyone got a recommendation for a decent cam for no more than 200 I'm a cheep ass lol

Tnelz

Tnelz

@NaturalTherapy i don't mind the bloom time as much as I worry about head space. I don't trellis at the moment because I don't have to, stems bend but I usually am able to support branches with stakes and plant wire. My canopy can get unruly at times but always an easy fix. I suppose I could put her in on the small side and let her go. Also I'm not overly concerned with 80 days seeing as I go 70 from time to time. End of the day if you consider her a must have and want to finish this in a pm I'd be more than happy to give her a go.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Ned Kelly i saw you with bare feet in a mud puddle drinking a fosters singing ac dc....lol. But the thc bomb is actually a real nice plant. When I first started I used to grow their stuff a lot. My first thread on here "introducing super coco" is their bubble bomb.

DismalDude

DismalDude

i don't mind the bloom time as much as I worry about head space.
I hear that.One of my Lemon Cookies stretched so much after the flip I had no choice but to super crop the hell out of her.I have faith she'll be ok though. ;)
Couple day 26 budshots. Starting to smell pretty good, still nothing too stinky. Hopefully they will turn it on soon!
Right on man,looking good.Our tents are on the same day! Not too stinky yet?If I didn't have my phresh filter they'd stink up the neighborhood.They are some aromatic girls.

Junk

Junk

I saw junk the other day at bobs furniture sleeping on a large pillow in the goldfish pool!

:bored: Those aren't therapy pools? Why do they have changing rooms there in the summer? 100% pure cedar, integrated passive insulation, a door! All for just $199.99! Pretty sweet actually:bored:

I just come dressed in the winter ya know? I could change in the bathrooms but that kind creeps me out.

Junk

Junk

Hey guys, what you think? Is this gonna fill in? View attachment 548800

It looks fine to me man. We can try adjusting things.

I think she is just a longer flower-er

For what it's worth, my current tent I just cut down, flip was August 23. I still have one going in it, it's an 8 week strain, supposedly. So, I'm headed towards week 12, just took down two, & still have one going.

You aren't trying to keep up with any timeline the plant is giving you. The plant is programmed genetically to do it's thing. So long as you are giving it the right nutes, & it's evident you are doing well in that department, the plant will do what it wants to do, when it wants to do it.

Now is the time the plant uses more P & K, so maybe sub the GH grow, for the Micro...is'nt one a higher pk?

** Edit - In my opinion, get used to flowering time (flip date) being at least 10 weeks. Even if it's listed as an 8 weeker, it's often better if you take it to 10

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

Yeah....I'm pretty sure those are therapy pools guys. It's like, to like loosen up, before you try out the furniture, ya know?

They never gave me a hard time anyway, they even laughed at my tricks & everything so I'm pretty sure it's a therapy pool.

Top Bottom