Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

View attachment 489467 we are just going to call this one "that bitch". Was asked not to put out what it is but a couple of u know. I'm telling you this is going to be a wonderful plant for real. It's on the sativa side but not crazily u can clearly see the indica in it as well. The smell is amazing. Skunky Bo funk with something sweet as well. Stacked 8 days in. Stay tuned!
Love the structure on that one tnelz . stackin up nicely . hope your well bud.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks fellas. AZ honestly I'm sure u have had each of the two plants it's made from. I'm not sure if it's been there. It is Def possible. The source is kind of obscure but has ties to ur area. So here is my stardawg Katie cut. This plant is just the shit. Smells great doesn't stretch stacks well and is just such a pleasure. Can't wait for 2 3 weeks from now. She is going to be a beauty.
20150226 050158

H

happy b

Thanks fellas. AZ honestly I'm sure u have had each of the two plants it's made from. I'm not sure if it's been there. It is Def possible. The source is kind of obscure but has ties to ur area. So here is my stardawg Katie cut. This plant is just the shit. Smells great doesn't stretch stacks well and is just such a pleasure. Can't wait for 2 3 weeks from now. She is going to be a beauty. View attachment 489475
Is this your first time running the Kate cut tnelz?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Always a fun show
Hows this
SNOW IN FRIGGING North GA
The flyJ wants to move . . . . . . . I lost power due to some Dumb azz driving like a Tard hit the power poll
Popped the transformer so for 5 hrs last night The ladies were Lights out
SHIT its been a colorful new years beginning, Ho-pen for the happy Ending . .
IS IT TIME TO MOVE YET ? ? ? ? ? ?
llol its all good just Venting
Girls do look great so No worries
2 26 2015 UD 1

Mellow Out Vibes FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

Always a fun show
Hows this
SNOW IN FRIGGING North GA
The flyJ wants to move . . . . . . . I lost power due to some Dumb azz driving like a Tard hit the power poll
Popped the transformer so for 5 hrs last night The ladies were Lights out
SHIT its been a colorful new years beginning, Ho-pen for the happy Ending . .
IS IT TIME TO MOVE YET ? ? ? ? ? ?
llol its all good just Venting
Girls do look great so No worries
View attachment 489551
Mellow Out Vibes FlyJ
Looking good j, they got alil extra sleep you say, I think we all need to pool our money and just buy a mountain and move all our families there, just My dream. Lol
Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm looking forward to see how this legendary cut performs for you buddy . have you ever seen or ran the illuminati cut?
I've seen all the cuts. I'll have all the stardawg phenos at some point. It's truly an amazing plant. I don't like any pheno better than the other. They are all special imo and worthy to be a keeper in anyone's garden. Do u have the illuminati?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So as I wait to resolve my ballast issues I have the seedlings that just popped thru in the rapid rooter tray under some cfls...Im worried bc the one seems to be stretching an awful lot..I got the lights about a foot above the lil guys...thoughts?

IMG 20150227 1551091
Azhden

Azhden

Found this in a Whole Foods/Natural Grocers type store for a good price, going to use it when I mix up my foliar sprays :) figure it will give a nice 1, 2, punch to mold and fungi when mixed up with Horsetail :cool:. Tea Tree is known to have Anti-Fungal/Mold properties, so it will add to the Horsetail (I think/hope at least)... at the least it will be a nice emulsifier for the Horsetail Tea

Dr_Bronner_s_Organic_Tea_Tree_Castile_Liquid_Soap_472ml_1374829996.png

Also found a seller on amazon selling up to 2.2 lbs of Horsetail Powder for or something like that :eek: every batch of herbs they buy and sell they get tested, so it costs a little more for their stuff than other brands, but I'm going to pay a little extra knowing it was tested is worth it IMO :p

http://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplemen...r_1_135?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1425081814&sr=1-135

Still really cheap for the kilo, only $1.36 an ounce if my maths is correct (I would double check it, have a headache right now and can't think straight).. and you can always buy less if you don't want that much

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Found this in a Whole Foods/Natural Grocers type store for a good price, going to use it when I mix up my foliar sprays :) figure it will give a nice 1, 2, punch to mold and fungi when mixed up with Horsetail :cool:. Tea Tree is known to have Anti-Fungal/Mold properties, so it will add to the Horsetail (I think/hope at least)... at the least it will be a nice emulsifier for the Horsetail Tea

Also found a seller on amazon selling up to 2.2 lbs of Horsetail Powder for or something like that :eek: every batch of herbs they buy and sell they get tested, so it costs a little more for their stuff than other brands, but I'm going to pay a little extra knowing it was tested is worth it IMO :p

http://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplemen...r_1_135?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1425081814&sr=1-135

Still really cheap for the kilo, only $1.36 an ounce if my maths is correct (I would double check it, have a headache right now and can't think straight).. and you can always buy less if you don't want that much

I used to shower with this all the time! Its good stuff!

Azhden

Azhden

I used to shower with this all the time! Its good stuff!

First time I have seen the "Tea Tree" version, I buy the Peppermint one all the time at the nearest Costco for ~$9 a 40 oz bottle :cool: stuff is cheap at Costco... but they only have that one flavor... now if only they would put it on sale for a few $ less :D

Top Bottom