Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

19delta

illuminati cut is dank ...... ive been running it a while now.... gg4 and illuminati goes head to head every run...... gg4 with better taste and bag appeal though. what diff do u see between ur cut and illuminati ?

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Gf with pups

Power OG

Power OG

illuminati cut is dank ...... ive been running it a while now.... gg4 and illuminati goes head to head every run...... gg4 with better taste and bag appeal though. what diff do u see between ur cut and illuminati ?
IF you want see the StarDawg cut we run, go to TopDawg's sub forum, to Green Dot labs StarDawg thread and you can see the "Katie" cut aka Kate Upton cut. She's the bee's knees. Lol
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

damn she looks nices . does she have that same knock out high as the illuminati cut ? she does look better ....
I've never had illuminati cut but I know there are at least 5 keeper cuts and the are all awesome, I dnt know if I could say one was better than the other, it's like having to choose what daughter you gonna marry out 5 of em, hardest decision ever, so I choose all 5, dirty old me.lol
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Wow I just cant catch a break! I just got the Galaxy grow amp in the mail and amazon packaged it like crap and after opening it and taking it out of the box it sounds like they're a bag of loose nuts and bolts inside the ballast! So not what i needed since the cable guy will be here tomorrow and that was my window for him to be able to check for any RF disturbance! Not to mention my plants aren't happy under these weak CFLS and by the time i get my refund and am able to order a new one it will be 1 week minimum! Is this the universe telling me not to grow??...I just don't know...I am at a loss

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

They are all special imo and worthy to be a keeper in anyone's garden
Sounds like you have had a few Thats a true Dank maker Master right there
Cant wait to say the same.... When you have been a grower For only 1 year Like the FlyJ
all I have under the Lights are the Keepers Ya gets from the grows ya do in the Stable.

bag of loose nuts and bolts inside the ballast!
Thats a drag @Lazerus00 I kept my Babies under CFL for the 1st Month Before my T-5 showed up
It will work out bro It always works out for the ones here with the Vibes of Gold
GoodLuck and Ganga On
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Sounds like you have had a few Thats a true Dank maker Master right there
Cant wait to say the same.... When you have been a grower For only 1 year Like the FlyJ
all I have under the Lights are the Keepers Ya gets from the grows ya do in the Stable.

Thats a drag @Lazerus00 I kept my Babies under CFL for the 1st Month Before my T-5 showed up
It will work out bro It always works out for the ones here with the Vibes of Gold
GoodLuck and Ganga On
FlyJ
Thank you! I needed that boost of positivity! Within the week everything should b3 cleared up and back to the tent with HID..... Im worried bc I set the seed to germinate on the 22nd they've all popped one just 2 days ago, the rest within 3-4 days... They seem to be growing tall, maybe too tall for just getting their first serrated set of leaves... Idk, just don't want them to get top heavy searching for more light then the CFL is putting out.... Positive thoughts and prayers to the green God!... Lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

You guys think they are getting too tall without developing more leaves? I'm sure i'm being a bit critical being my first grow and all....sorry about the lighting

IMG 20150302 2300501
IMG 20150302 2301051
IMG 20150302 2301111
IMG 20150302 2301161
Tnelz

Tnelz

Wow I just cant catch a break! I just got the Galaxy grow amp in the mail and amazon packaged it like crap and after opening it and taking it out of the box it sounds like they're a bag of loose nuts and bolts inside the ballast! So not what i needed since the cable guy will be here tomorrow and that was my window for him to be able to check for any RF disturbance! Not to mention my plants aren't happy under these weak CFLS and by the time i get my refund and am able to order a new one it will be 1 week minimum! Is this the universe telling me not to grow??...I just don't know...I am at a loss
When u get lemons make lemonade. Lol. It sux bro but don't give up. Minor set back and even if this run doesn't end up the way u want it u have nothing but time to get ur next one ready. So ur seedlings are fine brother. If ur uncomfortable with their stretch hook a toothpick or some rigid wire up and they will be fine. Good luck brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@FlyinJStable Wed is the day. U power cannapits way2green cbd demon everyone is getting shipped Wed. Sorry for the wait. Lol. Life gets in the way sometimes but I got yall.

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150302 192653
so they just sent the kelp so I'm not speaking on it. But I beg any of you if u don't have this product or one like it because there are a few get it. Not expensive for how healthy it makes ur plants. Best product I've ever out into a foliar. And also goes into all my veg waters and veg teas. It says I can use it in bloom but I haven't yet. I use a much lower n fish hydrolysate. But I'm going to try it on one lady and see what happens. It's just a really amazing product. Respect yall!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Also just finished my indoor compost bucket. Used to have some really nice indoor compost but stopped for whatever reason. But now I'm back at it on a smaller lvl. Just a five gallon bucket but the last stuff I had could eat a full grown plant roots stem leaves and all in 2 days so if I can get close to that I'm good. Makes a really good soil amendment and top dress and it only takes up minimal space. The end product will be far more alive than anything I can buy at a store so my teas will be supercharged. Thanks for listening to me ramble!

19delta

You guys think they are getting too tall without developing more leaves? I'm sure i'm being a bit critical being my first grow and all....sorry about the lighting
no..... plus u always can bury the stem a lil deeper when u transplant .... which i always do, for the added support ...

Tnelz

Tnelz

One 24 hour period and the mesophilic bacteria have already become dominant. I'd say at this rate they will cause more heat than they want to and will kill themselves. My thermophilics will be eating their remains sooner than later and really getting the process going. I friggin love compost. So exciting and in this area I am truly a geek. On another note I'd really love to punch Mike Holmes in the face. All about a good contractor but anyone who could truly afford all those materials would never win a bid. Sorry had to get that off my chest.

Power OG

Power OG

One 24 hour period and the mesophilic bacteria have already become dominant. I'd say at this rate they will cause more heat than they want to and will kill themselves. My thermophilics will be eating their remains sooner than later and really getting the process going. I friggin love compost. So exciting and in this area I am truly a geek. On another note I'd really love to punch Mike Holmes in the face. All about a good contractor but anyone who could truly afford all those materials would never win a bid. Sorry had to get that off my chest.
Lol

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just saw @DismalDude thread where he had his ladies Just BANGIN
he let his go to Day 60, Man can grow some Meds
He said something about Indica for pain relief, what you all think is best plant for straight up pain Control ?
I use the MoonDawg cuz thats what I have,
but only when I have nothing to do, when I smoke her in a larger than normal amount I better be Done for the day LoL... Half a doobie Im golden, then the rest of it after lunch,
smoke the whole thing alone I am "F" for the next 4 hrs
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Well for anyone who is wondering, my cable guy came yesterday, albeit 3 hours later then scheduled, but I forgive him because we were having yet another snow storm.:confused::eek:...After realizing the place I had picked out to move the modem to was a no go due to a dead outlet, we had to improvise and splice the cable behind my TV and run the cable thru the wall in my living room and into my office. Not exactly what I had in mind but nonetheless it is done. Before he left just for laughs I had him hook up in my garage and check for RF disturbance while I plugged in my old ballast (new Galaxy will not be here till Friday) thinking moving my modem and cutting cable to the basement must have improved it somewhat...HA! That thing still lit up like the 4th of July! Makes me nervous that the Galaxy will still cause interference but if it does its out of my control so I am just sending out positive thoughts and hoping that it doesn't. I was thinking that in the off chance it does, instead of getting a magnetic ballast I would go LED, what do you guys think? I wouldn't mind the supposed savings on my bill and reading lately, they have come a long way. Oh and I feel stupid I didn't think of it earlier but my 2 seedlings that are growing a bit lanky and/or floppy... I should of just had my fab gently blowing on them!!! LOL...I don't know why since I know that helps build a thicker stem I didn't think of it earlier! SMH!...anyway I just hope I'm not too late bc the EM DOG seems super thin and fragile and is at risk of tipping over...Hopefully this works...Fast!
Have a great day everyone and happy growing!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just saw @DismalDude thread where he had his ladies Just BANGIN
he let his go to Day 60, Man can grow some Meds
He said something about Indica for pain relief, what you all think is best plant for straight up pain Control ?
I use the MoonDawg cuz thats what I have,
but only when I have nothing to do, when I smoke her in a larger than normal amount I better be Done for the day LoL... Half a doobie Im golden, then the rest of it after lunch,
smoke the whole thing alone I am "F" for the next 4 hrs
Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Well I also have chronic back pain and some gastrointestinal problems that cause lot of pain at times and I have found this chemdog pheno that my boy grows really does the trick. I actually can't smoke it until after work because it kick my butt and really helps numb everything. Like you said though if I smoke more than a bowl, bowl and a half, I'm hoping the doorbell doesn't ring because I'm on another level! In the morning and during the day a good kush usually does the trick and keeps me on my feet!

Top Bottom