Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

yeah theyre pretty awesome like that....i think i like lush roots the best...you were talking about brilliant black...great stuff too....theyre foliar is great but needs to steep over night and theyre fat flowers flowering nute should bubble for 12 hrs
Do you find foliar feeding helps anything?

lemons

lemons

did fidel win the page 420 ordeal, is that whats going on? if so congrats! plz let us know what surprises you end up with.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

did fidel win the page 420 ordeal, is that whats going on? if so congrats! plz let us know what surprises you end up with.
No I don't think he won he is just helpin a brother out, ya know. From what I gather he has to get them as personal mail, cause anything bought online out of his country isn't allowed shipped in because it was bought. And there is no market or even black market to get a different strain then landrace.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

n
Do you find foliar feeding helps anything?
ABSOLUTELY!!! I foliar EVERYDAY! Now you certainly don't have to, i mean you of course don't ever HAVE to floair feed but its a great way to get your plants some nutrition quick and I find, especially starting when they are itty bitty doing a foliar with some kind of silica product (i personally like osa) a lil ful-power or a touch of humic/fulvic acid and BAM! Your plants will be on their way to strong healthy lives. Anbessa Nutrients, which is what im running right now has a veg foliar that is supposed to be used daily, then they have 4 diff bloom foliars...bloom 1 (days 0-14), bloom 2 (days 15-29) ect..ect...those are accompanied by a powdered veg brew and 3 or 4 bloom brews done the same way the foliars are...

Skunked

Skunked

Trying to show my big girl via GraveKat off, but I'm too confined and she's too fucking clustered but here's an idea of the gem I pulled from this blue dream x ghost OG by my main homie @gravekat303

With an accidental topping what was left exploded. The bud sights are on roids and their growth is also impressive.

Junk

Junk

n

ABSOLUTELY!!! I foliar EVERYDAY! Now you certainly don't have to, i mean you of course don't ever HAVE to floair feed but its a great way to get your plants some nutrition quick and I find, especially starting when they are itty bitty doing a foliar with some kind of silica product (i personally like osa) a lil ful-power or a touch of humic/fulvic acid and BAM! Your plants will be on their way to strong healthy lives. Anbessa Nutrients, which is what im running right now has a veg foliar that is supposed to be used daily, then they have 4 diff bloom foliars...bloom 1 (days 0-14), bloom 2 (days 15-29) ect..ect...those are accompanied by a powdered veg brew and 3 or 4 bloom brews done the same way the foliars are...
I will try it. I don't like foliar during flower though.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Could someone in here possibly inform me of which cuts of GSC I actually have. Here are the plants one is supposed to he OGKB and other is just GSC both from midnight farms. OGKB is on the right

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I've used great white with pretty much perfect results. Always just water and Great white to clone in a little Rubbermaid aerocloner. I've only lost one clone and it wasn't in the aerocloner it was in a cup and it drank all the water it was in, I only let them sit in water about 3/4" deep in cups.

Hey everybody I'm in my 9th week of flowering, her pistils are orange-ing now, and she is FINALLY starting to actually stink. I cleaned her up this past tuesday, dried about a gram or two worth of larfy bud, and it was some flame. No couchlock. Well here she is!
View attachment 551107 View attachment 551108View attachment 551109
Hard to say, looks like your still throwin white pistils which is a sign that shes still growin. Have you read seamaidens "how to tell when to harvest without using a loupe"? It helped me a lot last round. That and people commenting on my growlog.

I got 12 grams of wet larf. How much weight will it lose in the drying process? Also this was the last "clean up" before harvest. Each te I did it she packed on a bunch more weight. View attachment 551143

Also I have no idea why but i can't upload a picture of me holding a lighter next to a top showing how big they are getting.

Jorge cervantes always told me you lose about 75% of the weight. But hes been wrong before. Probably at least more than half.

I take my larf and add it to my bagged trimmings.

One day itl help make me a nice big fat chunk of bubble hash : )

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I will try it. I don't like foliar during flower though.
I would venture to say most people don't including me, but I can't argue with the results Anbessa users get...TThey are growing some serious funk and all clean and organic/natural

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hard to say, looks like your still throwin white pistils which is a sign that shes still growin. Have you read seamaidens "how to tell when to harvest without using a loupe"? It helped me a lot last round. That and people commenting on my growlog.

Jorge cervantes always told me you lose about 75% of the weight. But hes been wrong before. Probably at least more than half.

I take my larf and add it to my bagged trimmings.

One day itl help make me a nice big fat chunk of bubble hash : )
You save your trim and larf round after round without using it? Like you have trim thats a year old? I'm only assuming you keep it in the freezer? Now I 100% could be totally wrong but I remember reading you shouldn't keep trim in the freezer from more then a week...or maybe it was you shouldn't keep fresh stuff frozen for more then a week?? I'm not sure and to tell you the truth I can't really remember why not either....I'm hoping maybe someone that knows more about this might get provoked into joining the convo here and shed a lil light....

Edit; Just to add this is the reason I make bubble or budder/wax no matter how little the amount of material bc I never thought I should keep it frozen for that long...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00

Never heard keeping it longer than a week would do something? Seems anything that would happen to the material would happen at the freeze point? Just my thoughts
Im not quite sure what made me believe it but if that the case I am much happier knowing I can store material until I have enough to run a good amount! Thanks!

shemshemet

shemshemet

I think that even if quality suffers slightly, you won't be missing out because your batches will at least be to size.

Meaning your material may be of slightly lower quality, but at least the bubble run will be worthwhile.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

You save your trim and larf round after round without using it? Like you have trim thats a year old? I'm only assuming you keep it in the freezer? Now I 100% could be totally wrong but I remember reading you shouldn't keep trim in the freezer from more then a week...or maybe it was you shouldn't keep fresh stuff frozen for more then a week?? I'm not sure and to tell you the truth I can't really remember why not either....I'm hoping maybe someone that knows more about this might get provoked into joining the convo here and shed a lil light....

Edit; Just to add this is the reason I make bubble or budder/wax no matter how little the amount of material bc I never thought I should keep it frozen for that long...
Well i grow indoor so my trim from last round still only makes the storage time two months since i cut. I think after this round ill be ready for some buuuuuble. Just found a 5 piece 5 gallon bag set for 20$ woot

Im fascinated to know if and when theres a exp date on freezer'd trimmins!

Edit to add: also dude, ive only ever grown out one crop. This round will be my second. Im a beginner of sorts lol.

It helped a lot that all i did was study day in day out for 6 months while i slowly accumulated equip to do a real setup. Still now i learn stuff everyday. But when i first started i crammed info in my brain every hour of every day

Tnelz

Tnelz

I just made a six pound batch of butter which turned into the most ferocious cookies I've ever made. All made with fresh frozen trim over a year old. Freeze your trim as long as you want. However do it in mason jars so no frost occurs. Even if it does it's no real stress but avoid it if you can.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I was checking thru the search engine and found your pics and comments about the WCSD last nite bro, great job you did with it! I got a female from seed I'm about to bloom in a few weeks that's tall and smells fuely!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I was checking thru the search engine and found your pics and comments about the WCSD last nite bro, great job you did with it! I got a female from seed I'm about to bloom in a few weeks that's tall and smells fuely!
You will love the strain man. Nothing but sour sour sour diesel smells and flavors. I pheno hunting a pack right now. That plant was dope but I'm looking for something even better. Throw some pics up man. Love to see what you get.

Top Bottom