Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey everybody, I got off work earlier, I'm thinking that the times are getting close. She is still putting on weight, and I'm probably getting close to 50% orange-amber pistils. I don't have a scope to see the trichomes. The closest thing I have is my phone's camera. It's a decent camera and I can zoom to see individual trichomes, but can't decipher what is clear or what is cloudy, this is a bag seed, that came from a bag of Master OG. I'm thinking of calling this phenotype Stumpy's Master OG, or SMOG for short. We don't know if it was self pollinated, or pollinated from a male. Sativa buzz. Sativa stretch, and I an in the 9th week since flip. If you have some good experience with kush's, I could use some expirence to help me determine when harvest should be. Here is what she is looking like...
20151123 154611

20151123 154544

20151123 154220

Again, I'm in my 9th week..
Aren't kush's usually indica?

Tnelz

Tnelz

The rule with edibles is that strain choice is paramount, followed immediately by proper dosing. Edibles active ingredient once metabolized is actually delta-8 thc, and reacts very differently than delta-9. I find a strong sativa hybrid (70-80% sativa) is optimal in terms of getting high and having fun. Strong indica will just destroy most people. I call it the three hour rule- with indica, no matter where you are, you'll need a nap three hours after ingesting a good indica based edible. 100% sativa effects don't translate great into the edibles for some reason, a little indica in there helps to really get you going.
Ain't that the truth. After locking myself in my bedroom for a while I slept like a baby. I've got a pretty good market for butter and whatever snack I make. Next time I'll use whatever I have that's satiiva heavy. I bet your tangerine haze x medicine man would work nicely. Going to get going on that soon.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So it triggered an anxiety attack, solely because it was an edible? It wasn't dose related?

I ask because I'm going to (hopefully) be using them for the first time in a few weeks, & I don't know what to expect....
No not simply bc it was an edible, bc my brother put like a qp into 6 brownies...They were super strong and then added to that is the fact that it was my first edible...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Ain't that the truth. After locking myself in my bedroom for a while I slept like a baby. I've got a pretty good market for butter and whatever snack I make. Next time I'll use whatever I have that's satiiva heavy. I bet your tangerine haze x medicine man would work nicely. Going to get going on that soon.
Pure tangerine haze was one of my favorite two strains to make into edibles, the other being Durban poison. Honestly the THxMM is just so so. The tangerine phenos are awesome, but the MM phenos are boring Dutch style canna. He brings good attributes to the mom dominant phenos, but any dominant med man has been kind of boring. Selection will be key to finding anything good in the crosses using that male. Unless you're looking for high cbd phenos, of which there are some popping out

Tnelz

Tnelz

Pure tangerine haze was one of my favorite two strains to make into edibles, the other being Durban poison. Honestly the THxMM is just so so. The tangerine phenos are awesome, but the MM phenos are boring Dutch style canna. He brings good attributes to the mom dominant phenos, but any dominant med man has been kind of boring. Selection will be key to finding anything good in the crosses using that male. Unless you're looking for high cbd phenos, of which there are some popping out
Need a solid Durban man. I've had one but lost it over time. I'd def be looking for tangerine phenos from jump. Although if I found something nice that was high in cbd I'd be stoked. I've got a few cbd strains but really need a cut of charlottes web or whatever high cbd strain is floating around. But a nice Durban is pretty hi on my list of things to track down.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

So it triggered an anxiety attack, solely because it was an edible? It wasn't dose related?

I ask because I'm going to (hopefully) be using them for the first time in a few weeks, & I don't know what to expect....
Im not a big edible guy. Seems no matter the dose it always makes me feel uncomfortable. My old band used to be sponsored by this edible company, theyd give out free treats at every show. Never liked em lol.

Honestly strong edibles make me feel like im drunk, but im not having nearly as much fun

Tnelz

Tnelz

I always saw that keeping shit in the freezer somehow makes trichome heads burst or some shit. I dont kno I never really have good luck making bubblehash and im not into edibles too intense so I wouldnt kno from experience about storage
It really doesn't so long as you don't jossle things around when frozen. I've proved to anyone who has tried it that sublimation makes for a much tastier product and you loose zero trichs.

Skunked

Skunked

Never had an impressive edible personally, never tried it myself but those who have made their own that I've gotten to try did/do something wrong. @Tnelz much stronger than smoking it yeah? Of course in terms of trim yeah, but I mean compared to the buds...I know they're a different high and its personal preference...but I need to try these intoxicating munchies

lemons

lemons

edibles are where its at if you're looking for a psychedelic trip.

first time i made cookies proper my friends and i decided to eat 1 every 30 minutes til we felt something... we got about 3 down, i had full on closed eye visuals and was too high to sleep. in moderation, i find the edible buzz to be much more clear headed, relaxing, and medicinal.

stump, gotta love pulling something like that outta bagseed!

Skunked

Skunked

That's what I'm talking about. Definitely gonna have to give it a go myself sometime...in the meantime I'll wait until someone does it the right way and impresses me ;)

masshole61

masshole61

I had a bunch of trim in the freezer from some sour bubble I grew a while ago. It was the weekend of the Maximun Yield show in Boston, the wife was away and I thought, shit, time to make some butter. It was my first time. Used A huge handful to one stick of butter. Way off... Made about 20 chocolate chip cookies, ate two and...... Had to go to bed, take off my clothes, open the windows and put a fan on me til it was over. I could even talk... Worst of all I missed the Maximum Yield show. So I gave a few to my employees and didn't tell'em.... Can't wait to make hash with the rest.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Never had an impressive edible personally, never tried it myself but those who have made their own that I've gotten to try did/do something wrong. @Tnelz much stronger than smoking it yeah? Of course in terms of trim yeah, but I mean compared to the buds...I know they're a different high and its personal preference...but I need to try these intoxicating munchies
Way stronger man. Lasts way longer too. Natural therapy explained the chemical reason a couple pages ago. But edibles are so much stronger. Or the chemical reaction is stronger but either way I cloud smoke all day and not be close to as hi as I'd be if I ate a tablespoon of butter.

Tnelz

Tnelz

That's what I'm talking about. Definitely gonna have to give it a go myself sometime...in the meantime I'll wait until someone does it the right way and impresses me ;)
It's very simple. I use a pound or as many pounds of butter. Melt the butter then freeze it. Milk solids will separate and fall to the bottom. Take just the butter and throw it in a crock pot on low. Now you have clarified butter aka gee has a much longer shelf life and smoke point, throw a half oz per pound of butter or an oz of good frosty trim. Those are my measurements some may agree or disagree but I make really good butter. Go get a ready made cookie bag from the market. Replace the 1/2 cup of butter with the same amount of canna butter and you will have some great cookies man.

Skunked

Skunked

It's very simple. I use a pound or as many pounds of butter. Melt the butter then freeze it. Milk solids will separate and fall to the bottom. Take just the butter and throw it in a crock pot on low. Now you have clarified butter aka gee has a much longer shelf life and smoke point, throw a half oz per pound of butter or an oz of good frosty trim. Those are my measurements some may agree or disagree but I make really good butter. Go get a ready made cookie bag from the market. Replace the 1/2 cup of butter with the same amount of canna butter and you will have some great cookies man.
Appreciate that, gonna give it a go ASAP and will let you know how it goes. Maybe I can get my girlfriend to eat one, she won't expect it as I will hahaha

masshole61

masshole61

T that's what I did. I think I used about an ounce of trim to a stick and a half of butter. Duncan Hines with extra walnuts. And as I pulled out the trim there was some serious bud in there... One of my employees I gave a cookie to did not heed my warning. Ate it before he left work. Had to pull over in a parking lot and fall asleep. Woke up after dark. I learn something new about this plant all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom