Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So did anyone else see on SourPatch Seedbank they got some packs of FPOG s1's for $500/pack...I think thats BANANAS!!

In other news ill be back in town early tmrw and when I get in or the next day ill hit you up @Tnelz about that buckeye and we'll see whats up

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Happy thanksgiving ya'll! I'm thankful to be a part of this forum and thread particularly. And I'm thankful for everyone's help I've recieved, especially @Junk. He has been helping me every step of the way since my last week of veg, first week of flower.

Thank you everybody!

Power OG

Power OG

Happy Thanksgiving to all my brother's, i hope y'all are enjoying the day. My moms side of the family is French & Native American and yes there was some foul stuff that happened, just like any other conquering culture it usally destroys the native culture. Its Happening right now as we speak, just not here. Butbi am thankful to be American and thankful of the harvest that ive had this year. Its been a great year full of fresh greenery.lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

dog-lick2-gif.484138

lemons

lemons

man fidel just dropped an honest to god open minded international opinion about america.. thats becoming hella rare. im thankful there are people like us all over the world!

just spent some time with my grandmother. she's 84, has outlived her husband, 2 kids and a son in law and she is still a fountain of positivity. and makes the best goddamn mac and cheese on the earth. s/o to all the inspirational people that refuse to be broken regardless of what life throws at em.

Top Bottom