Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

dog-lick2-gif.484138
Awww, I couldn't tell what the dark one was, my eye sight is doing funky things lately.

drewski85

drewski85

Especially one columbus day when I went on a tirade about how St Brendan the navigator came to America 3 or 4 times about 1000 years before columbus....a fella hand built a shitty boat and repeated the voyage with a safety boat following, and he proved it to have been easily done.
http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.com/ASaints/BrendanNav.html

This whole country is founded on a freemasonic sham and our constitution is almost directly stolen from the Iroquois nation constitution, called the "Great Law of Peace"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayanashagowa

Almost everything most people know as "common knowledge" is falsehoods and twisted half-truths, but then again... history books are not written by the losers of the wars....

I could continue, but I would end up hitting subjects that would strike a nerve with some, especially in terms of pre-hitler german history... but suffice it to say that most things we "know" are just lies repeated often enough to be accepted...
Well said sea

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I volunteer a few times a week at my local SPCA and yesterday/last night was BANANAS!! We got a call from some local police that our assistance was needed and that we should bring a good amount of people...These motherfucking cocksucking pieces of shit that decided it would be a good idea to start a dog fighting ring in their grandma's basement! Their were so many dead and injured dogs, i was so MAD and so sad at the same time....it sucked! Then I find one of the dogs that they used to train the "fight dogs" and they (per usual) duck taped its mouth shut so it couldn't fight back, the poor girl was pregnant and basically completely bald bc of shock! The things I wanted to do to these fucking dirty scum fuckers!! Needless to say we saved as many as we could, euthanized those too injured and collected the rest to see about any possible rehabilitation we could do to not have to euthanize them....It feels good helping out and all but to be honest most of the time I like dogs more then people and when I see people even mildly mistreating a poor defenseless animal something starts clicking inside me and i swear one of these times i might jump on one of these guys and get locked up for murder....

DismalDude

DismalDude

So I volunteer a few times a week at my local SPCA and yesterday/last night was BANANAS!! We got a call from some local police that our assistance was needed and that we should bring a good amount of people...These motherfucking cocksucking pieces of shit that decided it would be a good idea to start a dog fighting ring in their grandma's basement! Their were so many dead and injured dogs, i was so MAD and so sad at the same time....it sucked! Then I find one of the dogs that they used to train the "fight dogs" and they (per usual) duck taped its mouth shut so it couldn't fight back, the poor girl was pregnant and basically completely bald bc of shock! The things I wanted to do to these fucking dirty scum fuckers!! Needless to say we saved as many as we could, euthanized those too injured and collected the rest to see about any possible rehabilitation we could do to not have to euthanize them....It feels good helping out and all but to be honest most of the time I like dogs more then people and when I see people even mildly mistreating a poor defenseless animal something starts clicking inside me and i swear one of these times i might jump on one of these guys and get locked up for murder....
The sub humans that fight dogs are the worst of the worst.They are the ones that need to be put down.Shit like this makes me so angry...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

The sub humans that fight dogs are the worst of the worst.They are the ones that need to be put down.Shit like this makes me so angry...

Maybe they can play with a ball real good... everyone seems to have forgiven Michael Vick for that reason...

that would be too merciful imo. Putting them in a cage with big, institutionalized, blood thirsty killers would be more appropriate .

come on... we can be more inventive AND have the punishment fit the crime....

live, every Wednesday on my new "court tv" channel, you take those very fighting dogs, and the individuals responsible...
duct taped hands... a little around the knees so they cant move too fast... let the dogs extract the punishment that fits.
We put 2 asshats in the ring at a time and bet on who lasts longer (or suffers more)...
I would watch every week....

Tnelz

Tnelz

what the hell is a blueberry foodog? sounds lovely.

i'm partial to greenpoint soley bc its domestic, i've been eyeing their blueberry bubba x pbog, sounds kinda similar for some reason.

i posted a few pages back about saving some male pollen for the smell it had. well, today one of the ladies started putting off the same scent. might make some f2's to try to isolate that scent, its bizarre. like lime kool-aid or jello.
Blueberry foo dog is loompas foo dog crossed to a blueberry from green goo labs. The cross was done by green goo labs. It is by far the frostiest plant I've ever grown. Beginning to put on size as well. Not a huge fan of green point but not against them either. I just got my stardawg x starfighter clones to root. Grown from seed but I didn't like how the mom was growing but I did like the smell coming off the plant. I may just have a nice pheno. Time will tell.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

DUDE! I'm right there with you brother. Can't stand to see someone abusing a dog, it's just so low of a thing to do. Had a Fuckin leach in our group that liked to just hang out bc I always had smoke. One time he brought his dog over to the house and he pissed on the floor. No big deal to me, I started to clean it up and he proceeds to beat the shit out of this poor little dog. I couldn't take it so I decked him real good. He hit the floor hard and as soon as he did his dog was desperately trying to get me to pick him up. Terrible situation. My buddy took the dog in andstill has that dog and he's a great little dude now. I would have probably killed those dudes if I were you man!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Maybe they can play with a ball real good... everyone seems to have forgiven Michael Vick for that reason...
That is part of what's wrong with this country... I never forgave his ass and never will.I could give a shit if someone is good at sports or not.This country idolizes idiots like him and puts them on a pedestal for whatever reason that I will never understand because I plain don't give a crap.Anyway,this kind of crap just makes my blood boil.I'm out! Peace.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Lazerus00 It blows my mind that people fight dogs. Why can't the pussies just fight each other, they're the ones who want blood. Fuckin' infuriating to hear these things really do commonly happen. Great to hear that you were able to make a difference for some of the pups, you're a G.

@Power OG Looking very, very nice. Can't wait to see the final swell on that girl.

@Tnelz Not a fan of greenpoint because of how they go about business, but damn, stardawg x starfighter sounds epic!

@DismalDude Great shots, how much time do they have left to go?

Latest posts

Top Bottom