Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

I apologize for the poor quality. It's from an iPad. But you can see the frost on this blueberry foodog is real. Even in the bottom buds which this particular bud is.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Really apologize I can't post a ton of pics. My mom just bought me a Nikon d3000 but she won't give it to me until Christmas. I'm assuming those will be the last weeks for these ladies so I will be able to get some nice shots before the run is done.

lemons

lemons

what the hell is a blueberry foodog? sounds lovely.

i'm partial to greenpoint soley bc its domestic, i've been eyeing their blueberry bubba x pbog, sounds kinda similar for some reason.

i posted a few pages back about saving some male pollen for the smell it had. well, today one of the ladies started putting off the same scent. might make some f2's to try to isolate that scent, its bizarre. like lime kool-aid or jello.

lemons

lemons

just looked at gps' site. there is another stardawg drop in 3 hours if anyone is interested. might cop another pack of the stardawgs and one of PBOGs. The pb that sounded tasty is gone so maybe i'll go hunting for a solid OG in the soul assassin og x pbog. Yummm.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Happy Thanksgiving to all my brother's, i hope y'all are enjoying the day. My moms side of the family is French & Native American and yes there was some foul stuff that happened, just like any other conquering culture it usally destroys the native culture. Its Happening right now as we speak, just not here. Butbi am thankful to be American and thankful of the harvest that ive had this year. Its been a great year full of fresh greenery.lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

no need to feel bad for that.... instead, feel bad that yet another of my Pagan holy days has been usurped...
thanksgiving is the last ancient harvest festival of the year and it goes back to Babylonian times... its got fuckall to do with indians or pilgrims...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

what the hell is a blueberry foodog? sounds lovely.

i'm partial to greenpoint soley bc its domestic, i've been eyeing their blueberry bubba x pbog, sounds kinda similar for some reason.

i posted a few pages back about saving some male pollen for the smell it had. well, today one of the ladies started putting off the same scent. might make some f2's to try to isolate that scent, its bizarre. like lime kool-aid or jello.
No, that Greenpoint cross is NOTHING like Blue Foo Dog which is straight loompa FIRE!!! Just saying, theres a difference between getting lucky chucking pollen and working your lines until you have a masterpiece!!

Not trying to be a dick...just saying

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I bet all your teachers loved you in school.....lol

Especially one columbus day when I went on a tirade about how St Brendan the navigator came to America 3 or 4 times about 1000 years before columbus....a fella hand built a shitty boat and repeated the voyage with a safety boat following, and he proved it to have been easily done.
http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.com/ASaints/BrendanNav.html

This whole country is founded on a freemasonic sham and our constitution is almost directly stolen from the Iroquois nation constitution, called the "Great Law of Peace"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayanashagowa

Almost everything most people know as "common knowledge" is falsehoods and twisted half-truths, but then again... history books are not written by the losers of the wars....

I could continue, but I would end up hitting subjects that would strike a nerve with some, especially in terms of pre-hitler german history... but suffice it to say that most things we "know" are just lies repeated often enough to be accepted...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Especially one columbus day when I went on a tirade about how St Brendan the navigator came to America 3 or 4 times about 1000 years before columbus....a fella hand built a shitty boat and repeated the voyage with a safety boat following, and he proved it to have been easily done.
http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.com/ASaints/BrendanNav.html

This whole country is founded on a freemasonic sham and our constitution is almost directly stolen from the Iroquois nation constitution, called the "Great Law of Peace"...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayanashagowa

Almost everything most people know as "common knowledge" is falsehoods and twisted half-truths, but then again... history books are not written by the losers of the wars....

I could continue, but I would end up hitting subjects that would strike a nerve with some, especially in terms of pre-hitler german history... but suffice it to say that most things we "know" are just lies repeated often enough to be accepted...
For u sea

Top Bottom