Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

Speaking of gps, did anyone pick up any of the OGKB x stardawg they released last night on a different site?

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Lazerus00 It blows my mind that people fight dogs. Why can't the pussies just fight each other, they're the ones who want blood. Fuckin' infuriating to hear these things really do commonly happen. Great to hear that you were able to make a difference for some of the pups, you're a G.

@Power OG Looking very, very nice. Can't wait to see the final swell on that girl.

@Tnelz Not a fan of greenpoint because of how they go about business, but damn, stardawg x starfighter sounds epic!

@DismalDude Great shots, how much time do they have left to go?
I'm with you there. Not to mention they didn't exactly have clearance for some things and none of their stuff is tested before sale. I'd say they are pretty lucky. However I do see why they do good. Offering some nice clone only strains to people who can't get them. I get it but don't like it. In any case yes bro the potential here with sd x sf could be amazing. Plant smelled really nice so I cloned it and am starting again. I'll pay some attention to her this time. Def has potential to be as good as anything. Here's hoping.

shemshemet

shemshemet

So I would propose that a "breeder" is the one that generates his own luck by methodically applying selection to achieve a defined goal. As for many of the respected seed houses, they don't breed much either, but follow Einstein's advice on the secret to original work:

You can easily approach a conversation of statistics vs luck. Coincidence vs Luck etc. Breeding is definitely luck. Chances are always higher with higher plant numbers. And that is the most likely reason that bag seed has shown us some of the best cannabis in recent eras, high numbers of grown bagseed.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

The stamp from the 420 page freebies...
Hope it's not a sign of things to come
JK
Thanks again @Tnelz @SeaF0ur @Power OG

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I took a joint to work today cause its saturday. Relax day.. I tell you what, I'm ready to harvest. I got some smoke that has some purple in it. Harvested early AND not dried correctly. Not moldy, just still green smellin. I was excited to see the purple but the smoke isn't really that good. I was hoping for a seed cause I know at 1 point I want to grow and smoke killer purple weed, just cause I've never smoked purple that is GOOD!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Sitting around with coffee this morning wondering how I'm going to store the leaf bubble I made and decided to check youtube. I don't have a press but after 5 minutes of getting ideas here it is.
Any pvc will do as long as a coin of whatever denomination will fit it snugly.
A 1/2 in ratchet extension or whatever else you have handy and a hammer.
It'll work just fine until I get a real press. :)
IMG 20151128 094907549

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Sitting around with coffee this morning wondering how I'm going to store the leaf bubble I made and decided to check youtube. I don't have a press but after 5 minutes of getting ideas here it is.
Any pvc will do as long as a coin of whatever denomination will fit it snugly.
A 1/2 in ratchet extension or whatever else you have handy and a hammer.
It'll work just fine until I get a real press. :)
View attachment 552163
Now thats what I call ingenuity! Good thinking brother!!!

Junk

Junk

@Lazerus00 It blows my mind that people fight dogs. Why can't the pussies just fight each other, they're the ones who want blood. Fuckin' infuriating to hear these things really do commonly happen. Great to hear that you were able to make a difference for some of the pups, you're a G.

@Power OG Looking very, very nice. Can't wait to see the final swell on that girl.

@Tnelz Not a fan of greenpoint because of how they go about business, but damn, stardawg x starfighter sounds epic!

@DismalDude Great shots, how much time do they have left to go?

People do. The dog fighting is just a medium for gambling. People gamble on humans fighting all the time. Cock fighting, whatever.

I find animal abuse abhorrent as well. Just pointing out the premise flaw. "They" (the owners) usually aren't trained fighters. They absorb much less damage letting a dog do it.

They are selfish & have no compassion....that's the answer to your question

Junk

Junk

no need to feel bad for that.... instead, feel bad that yet another of my Pagan holy days has been usurped...
thanksgiving is the last ancient harvest festival of the year and it goes back to Babylonian times... its got fuckall to do with indians or pilgrims...

I applaud your research, I didn't know you were a Pagan. I have always wondered why Christianity overall condones Halloween...but you must love it.

& Easter?!? All those orgies...man, I'm gonna hit you up around March & see how you are holding up lol.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

So it's time to upgrade my fan
4x4x8 600w hps
65 F ambient temp

Was thinking of the vortex s-line 6"
I want I nice quite one as I want to move my grow closer to my bed room
still need to figure out what filter I want to get

Top Bottom