Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I thought it was only me getting that error! You guys probably know this, but there is a way to get around this error by instructing an external search engine (like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) to only search this website. You need to type "site:tchfarmer.com" (without the quotes) and then your search query. For instance, if your search terms are "white widow", you type:

site:thcfarmer "white widow"

View attachment 553296

As you see, you get results only from THCFarmer.com, and it's pretty in depth. Hope this helps.
Thank you Fidel,that was driving me nuts. ;)

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I thought it was only me getting that error! You guys probably know this, but there is a way to get around this error by instructing an external search engine (like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) to only search this website. You need to type "site:tchfarmer.com" (without the quotes) and then your search query. For instance, if your search terms are "white widow", you type:

I do this anyway
The search here seems to be cap sensitive or something and usually isn't much help

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I'll listen to it when I'm trimming and pandora starts pissing me off. They take too long getting to the good stuff and need to work on their audio setup, fucking stoners...

DismalDude

DismalDude

I'll listen to it when I'm trimming and pandora starts pissing me off. They take too long getting to the good stuff and need to work on their audio setup, fucking stoners...
Yeah,the audio is lacking,was much better on youtube but still some good stoner info! :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

One thing I just heard on their last show is the guy talking about how the piney strains are better for treating cancer.

DismalDude

DismalDude

that honestly doesnt make logical sense and is sourced from an extremely low level of understanding of terpene interactions...
That's why I put stuff I hear out there because my understanding is a bit low and I know there's some seriously knowledgeable people on this thread/forum.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Little beauty shot, this is the best cookies I've smoked yet.. purple GSC

It has the cookies taste initially with the fruity purple taste after. Awesome up high for about 2 hours then the indica high sets in with some munchies and couch lock. A++ to my homie
Damn that looks real good!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So i have never seen them for sale anywhere else but to all y'all that have bought his stuff before, does $200/pack sound right for Top Dag seeds or genetics??

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
So i have never seen them for sale anywhere else but to all y'all that have bought his stuff before, does $200/pack sound right for Top Dag seeds or genetics??
JJ charges 100/pack when sold direct. If you're buying from a friend they are taxing you hardcore, but if from a distributor then that is to be expected.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

JJ charges 100/pack when sold direct. If you're buying from a friend they are taxing you hardcore, but if from a distributor then that is to be expected.
thanks it is a distributer....was just wondering if that was about right

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

and you say White girls cant dance.....

that shit is really funny and really sad!! The guy shooting the video is WAY off thou, no way she das a herion/crack junkie...or at least she wasen't on that shit then. That had to be that fucking spice or salts...either way shes got moves like eric nally in macklemores video downtown...hahahahahahaha

Top Bottom