• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Whats up everyone. Happy holidays and good vibes all around

Heres some pure kush in week 5
Screenshot 2015 12 03 22 01 11

@Power OG hey man im having some yellowing issues in my garden, mind stopping by my thread with some advice?
No worries on the shipment my man, when it happens ill be stoked regardless, wish you luck and ease with all that. Happy holidays again!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Happy Friday Farmers. Was kicking around looking for more breeding info and happened across this. I thogught I would post it up for all to use if you want. I know @Tnelz is getting ready to sling some pollen. I hope this helps on your way to killing it with your skillzzzzz :smoking:
P.S. does anyone have any suggestions on books /authors that cover cannabis botany/breeding in depth?

these filesize limits are bullshit.... first I couldnt upload the HPS service guide I wanted to, then I couldnt upload the residential electrical wiring guide, and now I cannot upload the cannabis breeders bible...

lets see if they fuck up my link...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

You know, most of us are on here pretty much every day or every other day interacting with one another knowing nothing about each other except reading what the other person post and maybe their avatar. I bring this up bc it's funny, @SeaF0ur every time you post and especially when its something frustrating like your last post about file size and I can't help but picture you as your avatar saying it...especially when i'm high (which is pretty much all the time) the shit gets hilarious!! Of course @Tnelz 's face is that of a tiger, and @Power OG is the Lion and needless to say I am a samurai monkey! When I get backtracted a few pages and I go thru reading post after post it's like all of our avatars are at a round table talking....ok ok I am really hiiiii....sorry for the blabbing....Happy Holiday Shattahday Y'all!!!!

lemons

lemons

got some new things this weekend, greenpoint seems hit or miss but i couldnt pass up on the black friday deals. i got Golden Goat x Polar Bear Og, (Super Lemon Haze x Kakalak Kush) x Polar Bear Og, and (Uncirculated OG x Pre Soviet Afghani) x PBOG.

the stardawg crosses had no herm problems and loads of fire, where as the monster cookie crosses were herming like crazy. seems like the PBOG were in between the two from the journals. hopefully i can find something decent in the packs though. I have the highest hopes for the afghan one. maybe because ive been chiefing hella la confidential lately and would love to come across something up to par with that.

my 12/12 from seed is off to a rocky start. i started the seeds when i ordered some t5 lights with amazon prime, so they should have been here right in time. but they showed up and were waaaay too big for my fixture :(

peace y'all
lem

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

There is another forum site I wont mention that lets you upload and view full resolution jorge cervantes charts, you can zoom in on them and read all fine print. The server that thcfarmer uses must cut corners or thcfarmer cant afford the more expensive service? Whatever it is, it sucks, might as well just post links instead of uploading files.

Skunked

Skunked

Just want to show love to the farm. I'll make my rounds more frequently as I get back on my feet. Having a rough time nonetheless, unfourtanately around the holidays too...ill figure it all out. Don't forget me friends, I'll be benefitting you all as much as I can come around febuaray. Respect guys.

MGRox

MGRox

Still around, doing tests. Testing different iterations of formulas. Will post when I have something worthwile. My little 16 ounce cup test is most of the way done and I guess the 3 of the Blueberry Vimana's are in stretch.

Hope everything is going well for all. Happy holidays too!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Still around, doing tests. Testing different iterations of formulas. Will post when I have something worthwile. My little 16 ounce cup test is most of the way done and I guess the 3 of the Blueberry Vimana's are in stretch.

Hope everything is going well for all. Happy holidays too!

flowering in a small container? I got a buddy that does a yogurt cup challenge bout once a year...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So just to put it out there....I was reading up and was pleasantly surprised to see that another combatant of fungus gnats is good ole SLF-100!! Using 1.5tbs every feeding/watering for 2 weeks-ish and should be good. I of course will not be able to fully test this statement this time around bc I am already using Microbe Lift BMC but since SLF is a staple in the garden next time these fuckers come around we will see how well it works for that purpose....

Top Bottom