Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

that shit is really funny and really sad!! The guy shooting the video is WAY off thou, no way she das a herion/crack junkie...or at least she wasen't on that shit then. That had to be that fucking spice or salts...either way shes got moves like eric nally in macklemores video downtown...hahahahahahaha
That looks like where I live? It looks like Lowell MA....

If I had to guess, that's heavy opiates, a lot of GHB, alcohol, & Aderall. I used to be a professional "dancer."

I like this girl much better. Stick with it, she gets better as it goes.

Junk

Junk

& of course, the IN MY OPINION best of all time in this Genre Fik Shun. He has plenty of other music if hip hop/trap/dubstep is not your bag.

I don't know how he does what he does at 2:16

Junk

Junk

& I would be remiss if I didn't give my wife her props (plus she will kick my ass...)

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

that shit is really funny and really sad!! The guy shooting the video is WAY off thou, no way she das a herion/crack junkie...or at least she wasen't on that shit then. That had to be that fucking spice or salts...either way shes got moves like eric nally in macklemores video downtown...hahahahahahaha

Its a new drug called "flakka"
seriously fuct up shit.... they become zombies....

Junk

Junk

Its a new drug called "flakka"
seriously fuct up shit.... they become zombies....

Stumpy's been telling everyone to stay off it since he got here lol...

I never seen the effects of it. It's not "bath salt." Bath Salt is a generic term. I've had specific types of bath salts that were completely predictable & awesome. It almost sounds like what that dude mentions in the video. I've never done meth (thank god) but the stuff I used to get, sold as bath salts, was must stronger than coke.

But "bath salts" can be....anything at all.

This seems like a pretty specific drug....& I've never seen it. Weird stuff man.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Stumpy's been telling everyone to stay off it since he got here lol...

I never seen the effects of it. It's not "bath salt." Bath Salt is a generic term. I've had specific types of bath salts that were completely predictable & awesome. It almost sounds like what that dude mentions in the video. I've never done meth (thank god) but the stuff I used to get, sold as bath salts, was must stronger than coke.

But "bath salts" can be....anything at all.

This seems like a pretty specific drug....& I've never seen it. Weird stuff man.
Im confused...are you saying youve tried bath salts and its been cool???? I hope I misunderstood bc I'd much rather do some clean glass as gross and deadly as that shit is over ANY of that spice or bathsalt shit and that includes flakka....imo all 3 of those are the same....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Junk

i've been around heroin and crack addicts for 80% of my life. ive had more friends die from using then i can count. it's a shitty terrible soul stealing drug but the heroin shuffle doesn't look like what that girl was doing...its a lil more gracefull and slow...She was spastic and yelling out shit, dope fiends mumble if anything at all....i really don't mean to argue with you and i hope you don't take it that way, i just am too familiar with dope/crack fiends to know that wasen't what she was on..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Friday Farmers. Was kicking around looking for more breeding info and happened across this. I thogught I would post it up for all to use if you want. I know @Tnelz is getting ready to sling some pollen. I hope this helps on your way to killing it with your skillzzzzz :smoking:
P.S. does anyone have any suggestions on books /authors that cover cannabis botany/breeding in depth?

Cannabis Genetics 101: Stabilising a strain

Procedures to sstabilize cannabis strains are poorly understood, even by breeders producing commercial strains. Stability refers to the variability and predictability found in the offspring of a parent generation: when a strain is unstable, variability will be high and predictability low; with a stable strain, the reverse is true.

Variability & predictability
Variability in this case refers to the range of different phenotypes that will express when hybridising two different strains; predictability refers to the expected distribution ratio of the different phenotypes. When crossing stable parents, Mendelian inheritance dictates that: 50% of the offspring will resemble both parents equally, 25% will express traits closer to the mother and 25% closer to the father.

Usually, breeders will stabilise a strain over several generations. First, a healthy mother and father are selected, and bred to produce hybrid offspring that will be of varying predictability depending on parent stability. Hence, if the mother and father are both considered stable, their offspring would be expected to express three phenotypes as outlined above.

Stable vs. true-breeding
It is important to note that ‘stable’ does not equate to ‘true-breeding’. A true-breeding strain is one that will produce consistent offspring of one dominant phenotype (with few to no specimens unlike their siblings); in cannabis, these are usually found among the landraces and traditional cultivars. Further, breeders may use the term true-breeding to refer to single traits that will always recur (such as purpling or webbed leaves), rather than for overall phenotypic expression.

Stable parents usually produce predictable, homozygous offspring, although with a greater degree of variation than found in true-breeding strains. However, if one or more parents is unstable, crossing them together results in a range of heterozygous offspring that can express any number of unpredictable traits, and which will not correspond to predictable Mendelian ratios.

The traits that are dominant in each parent are recombined to provide the genetic basis for the next generation. The initial crossing of two unrelated parents is known as the filial-1 (f1) hybrid. Usually, the best examples of the f1 hybrids will be crossed to produce the f2 generation, which is usually even more unstable than the f1.

Crossing & back-crossing
With several generations of crossing together brothers and sisters from the same parents—selecting on the basis of desirable traits—a greater degree of consistency and therefore predictability can be achieved. Desired traits become dominant and will always appear, while undesirable traits are gradually eliminated from the gene pool and are no longer expressed.

For some traits, back-crossing plants to previous generations allows traits to become stabilised more quickly. Many breeders erroneously believe that some degree of back-crossing is necessary to stabilise any strain, but in reality this technique is only required for certain characteristics.

Cannabis-Genetics-101-Stabilising-a-strain-2-250x167.gif

A simple diagram showing the potential for inbreeding to render unwanted, recessive traits dominant

Inbreeding depression
After crossing and possibly back-crossing for several generations, the desired traits should begin to express in all individuals. However, after many generations of essentially limiting and reducing the gene pool so that only desired traits express, the resulting paucity of genetic material can lead to a level of inbreeding that is detrimental to the overall health and sustainability of the strain.

Put simply, if two related parents both carry the same recessive allele, which happens to be defective or otherwise deleterious, the chances of two identical copies passing to the offspring are far higher than with unrelated parents. If two individuals carrying these faulty alleles then breed with each other, the undesirable trait will be dominant and breed true in all subsequent generations of the lineage.

Outbreeding for improved diversity
For this reason, when strains begin to experience such severe inbreeding (known as inbreeding depression), it is common to introduce a new, unrelated father in a process known as outbreeding.

Inbreeding depression will occur more slowly if there is an abundance of genetic material from which to form new offspring. Therefore, with smaller population sizes, inbreeding depression can occur rapidly. This is especially common in countries with a strong cannabis-using culture that have not decriminalised the means of production, such as the Netherlands where small libraries are maintained due to risk of discovery.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Stand strong and puff tuff ...... peace

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Looking at neptune's harvest hydrolysate
Should I get just the fish and add seaweed occasionally or get the fish and seaweed bottle and just use that or ???
Oh and happy friday

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Looking at neptune's harvest hydrolysate
Should I get just the fish and add seaweed occasionally or get the fish and seaweed bottle and just use that or ???
Oh and happy friday
or get bioag pure protein powder...seems like a lil more $ but you end up getting more....its the best shit out there!!!

Junk

Junk

@Junk

i've been around heroin and crack addicts for 80% of my life. ive had more friends die from using then i can count. it's a shitty terrible soul stealing drug but the heroin shuffle doesn't look like what that girl was doing...its a lil more gracefull and slow...She was spastic and yelling out shit, dope fiends mumble if anything at all....i really don't mean to argue with you and i hope you don't take it that way, i just am too familiar with dope/crack fiends to know that wasen't what she was on..

I am a heroin addict. I've been clean for many years now. You did misunderstand a couple things so I'll make it clearer. Also, I'm not encouraging the use of Bath Salts. In fact, I highly discourage it.

What I was trying to say is "bath salts" is a term for a group of drugs. It's like saying stimulants, or opiates. It's a category the drug falls under. In the beginning, bath salts weren't a problem. Most people had never even heard of them. They had been around for years before anyone who was not in the drug scene became aware of them.

Back then, you knew what you were getting. When they became "big," getting news coverage etc, by that time, you no longer knew what you were getting. The late comers to the scene were getting all kinds of weird crap. Plant food became another "thing." That's what you saw on the news about bath salts. Early on, bath salts consisted of a substance called Mephedrone, which has since been made illegal. It's a very similar experience to E, in fact, it's almost the same. It's been a while, so I've forgotten some of the other ones, but one of them is almost exactly like Ketamine (MPH-1?)one is a hard core stimulant (the one that I liked). There are others but they have all since been made illegal. Those 3 I mentioned (Methylone? maybe is one of the names, just remembered) I have used extensively, with many other people. Same exact results, every single time. No problems whatsoever. None.

That's all I was trying to clear up. They weren't always an issue. Then the govt became aware of it, & shut a lot of it down. That is when bath salts started to be filled with anything they could get in it, & people started going nuts. In the beginning, it was just as good/safe as much more expensive drugs. Since they were produced in a lab...you could make the argument they were safer. I never saw an OD, a seizure...nothing.

As far as the girl, I don't know what she was on, I was just messing around. As far as the movement discrepancy in the joke, too much GHB (of which I was also an addict) mixed with uppers or downers will cause strange things. What happens is, at too high a dose, it will knock you out. Dead asleep, nothing is going to wake you up. I've closed clubs back in the day when you went to get your coat, there was a bunch of girls laid out on the floor from G overdose. It's not fatal unless an extreme dose is used. But a significant one, & you are out like a light. Hence it's use as a date rape drug.

But you mix G with other substances & it starts to do weird things. Hallucinations, black outs, the desire to walk to places, terrible dancing (that's not a joke). I was just making a poor joke about what specific poly-drug cocktail induced that reaction. I've also seen people on PCP which is on the rise in this area act like that. Men, who have a stronger metabolism, often take their clothes off. Small women do not. That could have been a wet cigarette for all I know.

But hey, I see it says Worcester MA (That's why it looked like Lowell) I can just drive down there & ask her.

Doesn't matter what she is on...it does look remarkably similar to Flakka. I would avoid anything that causes that reaction with every fiber of my being.

Just to be clear on my current life. Aside from my enormous amount of prescription drugs for my condition (my drug use didn't cause it, it's genetic) I only use one substance, which is also now a prescription....Cannabis. I don't even drink alcohol. I never really liked it...ever. I'll take a rolled one over a cold one anyday.

**Edit** I totally forgot the whole thing about G. How she is walking, is exactly how one walks when on a heavy does of GHB. You are like a slinky & you use your hips to try to catch your balance.

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

To change the direction a bit...

I find it hard to believe that as a society people think we are better off making things like Mushrooms illegal, but if you try just a little bit, you can get a hold of whatever garbage they are putting in bath salts.

I'm not that old, 30's. & it has already become quite apparent to me that you are never going to stop drug use. Not even philosophically.

E.g. You could eliminate the vast majority of illegal immigration, even cut down on legal immigration. I'm talking about numbers that as far as impact on the USA, may as well be zero. This is also, the only way, it will ever happen. Walls aren't going to stop it, if oceans can't. People act like there is only one way into the country.

You need to make Mexico a better place to be in, than the United States. Or make the US worse than Mexico. That's it. I'm not saying making it happen is easy...I'm saying on paper, there is only one way to do it successfully, & I think most people would look at this, run it through their heads & say, "Yeah, that would stop it."

Drugs...you will never stop it. They tried & failed with alcohol. They've tried to nix the source...doesn't work. They've tried to nix the demand...doesn't work. Much of American society/politics would rather "appear" resolute, yet continue to be unforgivingly stupid vs. recognizing the factual data that's screaming "THIS DOESN'T WORK." (& hasn't for more than half a century, more if you include prohibition, which seems like reasonable data to me).

The "Leader (meaning USA) of the World" has a 55 year old daughter, that they still haven't realized likes boys. Fantastic.

Power OG

Power OG

Pure protien for the win.
@Junk & @NaturalTherapy & @gardnguyahoy
There's been some major hold up on shipments, ive been waiting over a week on cuts from tnelz, and a pack of seeds i sent him hasn't arrived either so im on pause till packages arrive. I will keep yall posted.
@NaturalTherapy im hoping post office gets there shit together, because there's a couple packs i need. Lol

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Wakka flakka, flakka flame, and that's tonight's news everybody.
Yeah don't do flakka. It's bad shit. It will get you shot. I will shoot anything that looks zombie I ain't taking a chance lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom