Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I've used it & it works well. The GW powder, which has rhizo too is what I use regularly.

The Orca in your hand is designed specifically for hydro. I don't notice a difference between them really. The powder is more economical for me, & you just got to mix it thoroughly.

I have no idea if there is anything better, I've been happy with it, so I've never looked at much else. I have have used Hygrozyme, & Bioguard at other times. I've never had root rot issues, but they do an excellent job during a flush.
Im using GW now. Whats your mix rate on that stuff?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Holey Moley do I want one of these Rosin presses from GoRosin.com....They are by far the best priced presses ive seen....I could get the t-shirt press style for 299$ or a pneumatic pump style that is insanely awesome for 999$ its normally 1500$ but its on saale....i might have to scoop that shit up!!!!

EDIT; That is unless I happen to win their IG giveaway!! Oh wouldn't that be sweet@@
I think rosin is the future of concentrates. Im not heavy into dabs. It puts me in a place where i dont enjoy flower as much and to be frank, that sucks. Flower is the best. I went on a week long kick of dabs with a homie recently. When we split ways again, needless to say, i wanted some dabs. Even considered getting a rig etc etc.. I remember wanting a dab bad that next day. Dab bad. < that made me laugh. Stoned. Bare with this train of thought. So much so that flower wasn't really cutting it and for the first time in 14 years of enjoying the sweet sweet reefer i felt like a drug addict.

I feel as though the extraction process of wax is harmful to you in the end. I like sift, finger hash, bubble hash, keif. Thatll do for me, im a simple dude. I hear a lot of reasons why wax is better than flower. The funniest (to me) of which is time. Which i understand to some degree. But thats another topic. Anyhow. Im glad im off the wax and back to my normal thing. Dabs all day frickizies my brain.... Such as it is. Just sayin. The way flower is better, is that you get to smoke flower and enjoy it. the way it was intented ;) and not some processsed butane.

I had to kick wax. lmao. However....it dont control me. Shiiiit im down for a dab right now.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Anybody ever try ona gel exactly how does it work?
Not a good option unless you want your buds to pick up the scent of that gel. I've seen it happen to a dozen or so people, even outside the grow. A friend had that shit sitting in the hallway leading to his grow and the dried/cured bud still tasted the way ona gel smells.

Wildill

Wildill

Hope everybody has good day @gardnguyahoy I'll take a dab for you.

Junk

Junk

The trim tray is money well spent.Merry Christmas all!
This is two different piles.Not even halfway through trimming.Gotta love it!
View attachment 557923 View attachment 557924
I agree...any trim tray pays you back almost immediately.

I think I have the same one you have. Aside from micron size, looks like this?

But, if I had it to do over again, I would get this one instead. It's very comfortable! I'm not experienced enough to tell you that a good micron size is to get (maybe someone can jump in), but I know that the orange Trim Tray screen is too tight, in my opinion. But this one feels a lot nicer to trim in. It's perfect in your lap.
Trimbin grey

Junk

Junk

I think rosin is the future of concentrates. Im not heavy into dabs. It puts me in a place where i dont enjoy flower as much and to be frank, that sucks. Flower is the best. I went on a week long kick of dabs with a homie recently. When we split ways again, needless to say, i wanted some dabs. Even considered getting a rig etc etc.. I remember wanting a dab bad that next day. Dab bad. < that made me laugh. Stoned. Bare with this train of thought. So much so that flower wasn't really cutting it and for the first time in 14 years of enjoying the sweet sweet reefer i felt like a drug addict.

I feel as though the extraction process of wax is harmful to you in the end. I like sift, finger hash, bubble hash, keif. Thatll do for me, im a simple dude. I hear a lot of reasons why wax is better than flower. The funniest (to me) of which is time. Which i understand to some degree. But thats another topic. Anyhow. Im glad im off the wax and back to my normal thing. Dabs all day frickizies my brain.... Such as it is. Just sayin. The way flower is better, is that you get to smoke flower and enjoy it. the way it was intented ;) and not some processsed butane.

I had to kick wax. lmao. However....it dont control me. Shiiiit im down for a dab right now.

I would get into the concentrates, but many need a separate rig. I just vape, so the keif works fine for me. But anything I could vape I would like. I haven't looked that much into them...I've never even heard of "rosin." After this round I should have collected enough trim to do something with. I only do 4 plants at a shot or so, so I don't collect a ton of trim.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah I looked it up last night. But really I wanna put it in my garage. My portable ac exhausts to under the house and smells in late flower in my garage. If I pull in the garage with the ac kush smacks me all in the nose and it leaves a smell in the cars. Do you think itll be safe as far as the garage? Which is a good 50ft from the buds. @NaturalTherapy

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I do 1/3 of that little scoop per 3 gallons of water. I have no idea of how it's supposed to be used in soil though...
Your hydro? Little scoop? I tip tap a good amount in each watering. Never measure. Think this is bad?

Weird, picked up some compost tea from the grow store and it smelled like urine and liquor

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Yeah I looked it up last night. But really I wanna put it in my garage. My portable ac exhausts to under the house and smells in late flower in my garage. If I pull in the garage with the ac kush smacks me all in the nose and it leaves a smell in the cars. Do you think itll be safe as far as the garage? Which is a good 50ft from the buds. @NaturalTherapy

Dude just keep it away from your buds and you'll be fine. I'm telling you make an ona bucket. I've had one by my front door for over a year now and I have never heard a complaint that my buds taste or smell bad.

Not my pic but this is what I'm talking bout. They work great and think in your situation they'd work really well.

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Well I think that so long as no intake fans are pulling that air into your grow or drying area you should be fine

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Holey Moley do I want one of these Rosin presses from GoRosin.com
I've been wanting to heat up a couple steel plates with lp and use the hydraulic press at work to make me some...
How hot do you need to go when using 1o tons of pressure anyway?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Not a good option unless you want your buds to pick up the scent of that gel. I've seen it happen to a dozen or so people, even outside the grow. A friend had that shit sitting in the hallway leading to his grow and the dried/cured bud still tasted the way ona gel smells.

I got a buddy who sticks the ona tubs open and inside his carbon filters that pump air out... I cant stand the smell, and I've never even noticed them from inside the house.

C

CubbyT

I've been wanting to heat up a couple steel plates with lp and use the hydraulic press at work to make me some...
I hear you can use t shirt presses that have temp settings with diff micron cloth in conjunction with a hydraulic press... Something to experiment with... But it sounds like if you spend the money there are more effective machines...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

well the pneumatic one i referenced has 14,000 lbs of pressure and their machine heats from 110 to 400....i would assume between 175 and 275 for some crazy flavorful stuff but you could go all the way up to 320 and still get quality ime

Top Bottom