Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Glad you guys have better results than I've seen with others using it. Play ball

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I hear you can use t shirt presses that have temp settings with diff micron cloth in conjunction with a hydraulic press... Something to experiment with... But it sounds like if you spend the money there are more effective machines...
yes you can the site i listed gorosin.com has one that is a t-shirt press style but the modified it to work well. if you bought one off the rack, you would have to modify it and shit....the one on the site is fairly priced imo at 299

C

CubbyT

well the pneumatic one i referenced has 14,000 lbs of pressure and their machine heats from 110 to 400....i would assume between 175 and 275 for some crazy flavorful stuff but you could go all the way up to 320 and still get quality ime
320 micron? Or temp? I personally wouldnt want to decarboxilate it 180 is perfect in most cases...(sometimes the tricomes are tougher or theres more plant material than needed in it.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

320 micron? Or temp? I personally wouldnt want to decarboxilate it 180 is perfect in most cases...(sometimes the tricomes are tougher or theres more plant material than needed in it.
i was talking about heat...the size micron of the lil pouch you would put the flower or sift/hash into depends on if your putting flower or hash/sift in it.......I know temp wise lower is better for terps and flavor but ive seen some quialty pushed out at 300

C

CubbyT

i was talking about heat...the size micron of the lil pouch you would put the flower or sift/hash into depends on if your putting flower or hash/sift in it.......I know temp wise lower is better for terps and flavor but ive seen some quialty pushed out at 300
A rick simpson type of oil id imagine comes out past 225/250

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

While we're on the rosin subject. Here's what I'm bout to dab on :)

Low temps high pressure for the win

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

well the pneumatic one i referenced has 14,000 lbs of pressure and their machine heats from 110 to 400....i would assume between 175 and 275 for some crazy flavorful stuff but you could go all the way up to 320 and still get quality ime
Does it have it's own compressor?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Yeah I looked it up last night. But really I wanna put it in my garage. My portable ac exhausts to under the house and smells in late flower in my garage. If I pull in the garage with the ac kush smacks me all in the nose and it leaves a smell in the cars. Do you think itll be safe as far as the garage? Which is a good 50ft from the buds. @NaturalTherapy
I used to use it. No where near my room and it worked really well. I've also got the spray apple crumble. Really neutralizes the smell. I can see what natural is talking about but I'd say where u want to put it you would be safe. If it dries out on you add a little warm water and it lasts a while.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

merry Christmas homies, and homos! hope your baskets were filled and your bowls are full! GRASS OUT TILL YOU PASS OUT!

this is the first time I've had Christmas without my dadx and I think the first time I've had a Christmas without some sort of snow on the ground or falling.. the things you notice during life altering events. I actually had a good Christmas this year too. I hope you all did the same!

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

merry Christmas homies, and homos! hope your baskets were filled and your bowls are full! GRASS OUT TILL YOU PASS OUT!

this is the first time I've had Christmas without my dadx and I think the first time I've had a Christmas without some sort of snow on the ground or falling.. the things you notice during life altering events. I actually had a good Christmas this year too. I hope you all did the same!
Glad to see you in good spirits man

Tnelz

Tnelz

Dang i felt bad for the spider. Got his leg snipped off poor lil guy.

Sea what is this thing? My LA buddy sent me this photo asking for help..and im lost when it comes to pests.

Anyone?View attachment 558118View attachment 558119
Thrips man. Get you some spinosad. I'd recommend conserve sc it's the most effective version but it's expensive. Cheaper alternative is jacks dead bug brew but it's not close to as good. Don't stress they are easy to get rid of but get rid of them no Bueno.

Top Bottom