Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

is it 315 lec or led. I would like to use led to lower electric costs. if the option wasn't there I wouldn't think about it but, the penny pincher in me is screaming "save money in the long haul!" I'd like to harvest at least 3-4 oz every 2 weeks. I know it's doable. it's not an extreme goal.

right now I'd only be able to do 3 oz every 4-5 weeks just because of how small my space is. I'd only be able to flower 2 at a time
Lec 315 will save u money . Goggle them .

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Mhhhhh that is an intriguing question bro. Only Pecos I know is down the street from Mariners SDtadium. Best BBQ brisket and pulled pork in Seattle. I order mine spiked. :cool: Only the locals know that trick. Is that what your talkin bout. :smoking:
Yeah, we had talked about it in shroom king's travels thread, I was just messin' around, unless you plan on being in the area anytime soon.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Mango Kush x Lemon Cookie test grow coming along.Gotta even out the canopy today.
1255 MMS 1451344326000 attachment1 1228151808a HDR
1256 MMS 1451344326000 attachment1 1228151809 HDR

It took some time to get this space dialed in.Had to have AC and heat as well to keep a constant temp.Pretty happy so far,time will tell if it's a viable crop. ;)

Last edited:
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@Ned Kelly @Lazerus00 cmh IS lec. I figured it out. Google brought up nanolux and sun supply brands. I know sun supply has been around for a good while.. are there any other brands that make those 315 lec?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Ned Kelly @Lazerus00 cmh IS lec. I figured it out. Google brought up nanolux and sun supply brands. I know sun supply has been around for a good while.. are there any other brands that make those 315 lec?
yes on a site called growerhouse.com they have a 315w Phantom system/setup...Also Phillips is the ones that make the 315w bulb and it is one badass bulb...not sure if anyone else is still trying to make cmh bulbs but they pale in comparison...

Tnelz

Tnelz

I dont understand. Are you encouraging me to let them go longer to finish flush or encouraging me to cut when ready and forget the full 2 weeks flush? Im confused by this post
You do what you do. All advice is subjective man. Some people flush some don't some take their plants to an exact day some take when the trichs are cloudy some want Amber some want a certain concentration of both. I agree with his post. You take the plant when you feel she is ready. Is she still drinking a lot of water are her trichs cloudy has she yellowed out? Those are the questions you need to answer when deciding on when to harvest. As for flushing. Evidence on both sides that you should or shouldn't. I personally do simply to get as much chlorophyll out of the leaves as possible. I feel you should flush but how you do it and for how long is a personal choice there is no right or wrong way.

Tnelz

Tnelz

lol i know they make the hood...that why i was talking about it, I just wasnt sure if all MH for the first and last 2 weeks would still be better or not....but thanks homey
Your question has no definitive answer brother. As most questions there are a million answers. If you ran both lights there would be. Pros and cons. More spectrum is a great thing for certain areas like plant health and shit. But the combo would yield less than 2 hps bulbs. Would it be frostier maybe but probably negligible. The me for first and last 2 isn't better but has some advantages. It all depends on what's important to you as the grower. I could get way more into the advantages and disadvantages but I don't have time. Lol. But there isn't this immense drop in stretch running a mh the first two weeks but there is a drop. There isn't an immense increase in trich production but there should be an increase. What's more important is starting with good genetics and getting said genetics dialed in. Doing that will benefit you far more than which light you use. All comes down to what your looking for brother. Love you passion man. I really do.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I torrent every second of tv that gets played in my house.... never a commercial...
Right now I'm watching a youtube grab of: Dead in the Water - The Sinking of the USS Liberty

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, we had talked about it in shroom king's travels thread, I was just messin' around, unless you plan on being in the area anytime soon.
Well as a matter of fact. I expect to be up there sometime round 2nd or 3rd week in Jan. Must be premonition on your part. :D If it comes together we should sesh then hit Pecos. Best brisket on the planet. Are they still only open Mon-Thur? You know shits good when you only have to do 4 days a week and still make money. Yea buddy....

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

so I guess I got a pretty good root zone goin in soil for the first time. I watered them a couple days ago and they were already drooping thirsty today. when I watered them last I just used plain water and Great White myco powder.

ok so I've been battling and battling what seems to be a mag-. I water with 1 gallon jugs. normal amount I used through original run was 5ml per gallon. Will purpled stems turn back green when they are getting enough mag?
1451426886411 1005413240

these ^ and the pictures after this sentence are untrained, untopped "monster" cropped clones. veg lighting isn't strong enough.. need my money!!! the same happened to the other ones in my mother room so I'm rooting a clone to replace her cause she so tall and leggy with knobby knees. lol
1451427063229 56943610

please excuse the hps shitty photos. the effed up leaves are all lower end of the plants. all 3 are showing signs.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I torrent every second of tv that gets played in my house.... never a commercial...
Right now I'm watching a youtube grab of: Dead in the Water - The Sinking of the USS Liberty

I do this as well but I am under the distinct impression our show lineups do not intersect once...lol...not even close...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

why is the same term, "monstercropping" used to describe a way of training your plants AND also used to describe taking a clone of a plant that is already in flower...You'd think that we have enough words in the English language to name one of them something else...no?

Latest posts

Top Bottom