Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I do this as well but I am under the distinct impression our show lineups do not intersect once...lol...not even close...

I watch many historical things, and I pretty closely follow politics, but I also like animals and do watch some garbage tv while stoned, I also watch plenty of cartoons with my son, we have all episodes of Samurai Jack...
but I do certainly love watching news and finding tiny clips of truth buried in the bullshit though... like this one:

I have another showing blue/green screen errors catching the news lying repetitively, but youtube often removes it... bookmarked link is no good... I'm sure it can be found reuploaded if you look... but all it proves is that all "news" is either info-tainment or propaganda designed to make you feel a certain type of way...

I dont know man im sure everybody is 20+ on thc not sure about cbds. I dont pay much attention to thc numbers they dont really have alot to do with taste thats my #1 concern. and I have a theory that all thc isnt created equal. I think some thc is stronger than others. U have autos that test at 20% thc that fuckin suck and dont get u high for shit. And theres 15% thc strains thatll knock u out. Just my theory. @Stumpy420

entourage effect... terpenes are much more than flavor and odor... some terpenes and combinations of terpenes increase the absorption rate of thc and cannabinoids by brain cells, others effect cell wall permeability, and then there are each terpenes properties to consider... alpha-pinene (also found in the oil of rosemary sage and pine trees) can increase mental focus and energy... linalool (prominent in lavender) helps counter stress and anxiety...

On the reverse of that coin, some terpene combinations limit thc absorption and uptake...

A previous quote I posted:
Interesting point. I've also come across great strains without much frost. Inversely, I've also seen real frosty garbage. Drying and curing cannabis properly could be one factor, but plentiful trichomes are not the be-all and end-all of potency...
Potency of Cannabis can be roughly estimated by : Size of trichome head, length of trichome stalk, number of trichomes/mm squared.
However what has to be taken into consideration is the composition of the trichome in regards to its cannabinoids and terpenes. Some terpenes affect cell-wall permeability and increase the human bodys THC absorption rates. DJ Short said in one of his books that the best he'd ever had actually did not test very high for THC. It is my thought that the terpene combinations are MUCH more important than THC numbers, and therefore, you could easily have a really frosty strain that does not contain the right combinations of terpenoids to get you properly sedated. Oppositely, you could have a low THC sample with little frost - but the right terpene combinations to absorb every bit of it.

I think of it like this.

The THC% in a test gives you a MAXIMUM amount of the potential THC that the body can possibly absorb.
The terpenes and secondary metabolites are the gatekeepers that either allow or deny that contained THC from being absorbed properly.

A 1974 study entitled, “Effects of marihuana in laboratory animals and in man” suggested that there may be potentiation of the effects of Delta(9)-THC by other substances present in marijuana. The double-blind study found that marijuana with equal or higher levels of CBD and CBN than THC, induced effects two to four times greater than expected from their THC content. The effects of smoking twice as much of a THC-only strain were no different than that of the placebo.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
These big lady's are cbd cuts for a friend they just came outa the big tent for some cleaning and possibly some cloning idk if you see the"marbiling" but I'm told this is how you know it's real Charlotte web and r4
IMAG0122

lemons

lemons

Truckin along.. Most of it has popped. Tossed one of the psa x og that never germed, got a golden goat x og that looks like it might get the same treatment. The outside 2 bulbs have shit out on me, so everything is stretching towards the middle. I may rearrange the bulbs til I can get more.

Gettin a little big for my britches on this one. I may take the strongest of them after a couple weeks, keep vegging them and throw the rest straight into 12/12.

The lgxsd are looking better, some blunders early on are definitely hindering her though. I know some of you guys are running stardawg cuts, how long do you flower them? I'm thinking the lemon g in the cross will add a week or so to it. Day 51 showed I'd say 1/3 milky heads, none Amber. The flower that got snapped off accidentally and checked had a stone very similar to the first 30/45 minutes of an acid trip. I pray it retains and intensifies that feeling.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Pimp T

idk if ive already asked you but what kind of camera are you using? pics looking super clean!!

and @Tnelz when are we gonna see what that new camera of yours can do??
Soon as I harvest. Fucking thing is complicated. Lol. Just getting used to it. I'm going to give two girls till tomorrow and I'm taking them. So tomorrow or the next day I'll have some nice pics up.

Tnelz

Tnelz

i wanna try that veg+bloom dirty and their other stuff too eventually but i am just too happy with Anbessa right now, both the price and the performance...
I was going to post this as a disclaimer but I'm glad you posted this. You won't get better as a grower if you are always changing variables. Get to know your genetics and what they like using the system you are using now. You need to get to know the nutrients as well. When people keep changing nutrients every single grow lights every grow its starting from scratch. It's why often times people are always unhappy. Work on dialing in the environment but keep the same genetics and nutrients and watch how much better things get round after round. Stay with anbessa man. Stay with a couple different plants and get the environment perfect and just switch how u use the nutrients. A little more a little less this week or that week and I promise you you will see an improvement. It simply doesn't matter what nutrients you use. They will all grow good weed. Yes some are better than others but they are literally one of the least important factors bro. I'm saying this to you bro but it's a general statement.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Also @Lazerus00 switching from organic to synthetic you will see a noticeable drop in flavor and smell and an uptick in yield. They will still smell good but not nearly as good as growing with organics. It's not even close. But if you were going to switch veg + bloom is a solid nutrient line for sure. The owner is a great guy.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I do believe pimp t has a fairly large grow. Using something with multiple bottles isn't ideal for that situation imo so before jumping on a nutrient program make sure it fits your style and or size. Different strokes for different folks though. Every line I use except floranova has 5+ bottles. Lol. I've got a shit ton of plants and I water every last one with a god dam turkey baster. Takes forever but allows for extreme control and I get that much more time with each plant. I love every second of it. I do get paper but I do this for the love and wouldn't have it any other way.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I do believe pimp t has a fairly large grow. Using something with multiple bottles isn't ideal for that situation imo so before jumping on a nutrient program make sure it fits your style and or size. Different strokes for different folks though. Every line I use except floranova has 5+ bottles. Lol. I've got a shit ton of plants and I water every last one with a god dam turkey baster. Takes forever but allows for extreme control and I get that much more time with each plant. I love every second of it. I do get paper but I do this for the love and wouldn't have it any other way.

5+ does that include boosters ? I only use bio flora grow flower + booster . Apart from that I use silica a bud booster and beneficials with some tea . Anything more than that and I'd get lost lol. Good thing about the canna bio is the they now consider silica as a a base Nute and that's included plus lower p than most so I like the figures .

Last edited:
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I was going to post this as a disclaimer but I'm glad you posted this. You won't get better as a grower if you are always changing variables. Get to know your genetics and what they like using the system you are using now. You need to get to know the nutrients as well. When people keep changing nutrients every single grow lights every grow its starting from scratch. It's why often times people are always unhappy. Work on dialing in the environment but keep the same genetics and nutrients and watch how much better things get round after round. Stay with anbessa man. Stay with a couple different plants and get the environment perfect and just switch how u use the nutrients. A little more a little less this week or that week and I promise you you will see an improvement. It simply doesn't matter what nutrients you use. They will all grow good weed. Yes some are better than others but they are literally one of the least important factors bro. I'm saying this to you bro but it's a general statement.

Amazing advice! I remember when I first started I kept switching cause I was seeing other people get incredible results with something I wasn't using and I wasn't doing as good. Little did I realize it wasn't the nutrients it was my environment and everything else. I started studying people's pics they posted more for the setup then the plant. I learned to dial my room in and keep it a constant and kept a consistent regime for the last 3 years and have never been happier.

Now I make a lot of my own stuff such as EM-1 and SST teas and own worm bin and this last summer I started my own compost so in pretty stoked to get to try that out.

Just stick with one thing laz and get to know it and perfect it. Once you've got that down then start looking for something new if you want. Read your plants they will tell you all you want to know.

Top Bottom