Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@Pimp T
You might consider a 4x4 bed. One 1000w per 4x4 does really well, and with a gavita it would get you to full on crush mode. Even a gavita 750 would be tits.
6 or 9 plants, two week veg, 2-3 lbs no sweat.

What is the clearance required for a 750? Do you know? I don't think I've got quite enough room.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Try using reusable shopping bags for pots instead of buckets next time, you wont be disappointed with the growth, you will have to water more often but the growth is amazing in cloth pots. @Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Try using reusable shopping bags for pots instead of buckets next time, you wont be disappointed with the growth, you will have to water more often but the growth is amazing in cloth pots. @Lazerus00
ive grown in smart pots before..they are good and all but im not the biggest fan bc for me to use them i also need to buy a clean roots platform for each pot and it ends up costing more. Plus ime and imo the root and overall plant growth is better in air pots....thanks for the suggestion thou

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just jarred this foo dog x blueberry from green goo labs. Dry trimmed and jarred up. 5.5 jars full of some sour blueberry og funk. Scissor has was incredible. Green goo did an amazing job.

Junk

Junk

I have went as far as pouring boiling water on my dirt before using it...
The best thing I have found to combat the numbers is a good two inch or more thick top dressing. The top dressing could be sand, recycled glass, pearlite, or even aquarium or other fine gravel. If they cant get to your soil to lay eggs they will go elsewhere. Lay yellow sticky traps everywhere and if they are really bad get some gnatrol, it will kill the larvae without affecting your plants. Neem drenches will wilt or even stunt or kill your plants if they are already unhealthy.
Mosquito dunks!!!!

Doesn't affect the plant at all. I've used on plants that don't even have their first set of real leaves yet. Throw a dunk in 5 gallons of water, let it sit for at least 24 hours & water the plants with that water.

It is, without question, in my opinion, the best cure for fungus gnats. Mosquito dunks & generous amounts of yellow sticky traps & they will be gone in a couple days.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Mosquito dunks!!!!

Doesn't affect the plant at all. I've used on plants that don't even have their first set of real leaves yet. Throw a dunk in 5 gallons of water, let it sit for at least 24 hours & water the plants with that water.

It is, without question, in my opinion, the best cure for fungus gnats. Mosquito dunks & generous amounts of yellow sticky traps & they will be gone in a couple days.
Alright, now what's the cure to keep away all the haters

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Alright, now what's the cure to keep away all the haters
Insignificance or death.

People have too little to live for these days, and too much free time to talk shit on the Internet. Remember when successful people humbly thanked those who built them up? Now successful people tend toward saying fuck you to those who said they couldn't do it, as if they did it alone. Culture in decline

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Insignificance or death.

People have too little to live for these days, and too much free time to talk shit on the Internet. Remember when successful people humbly thanked those who built them up? Now successful people tend toward saying fuck you to those who said they couldn't do it, as if they did it alone. Culture in decline
Lol sounding a little pessimistic this fine morning NT . how ya doing buddy?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lol sounding a little pessimistic this fine morning NT . how ya doing buddy?
Cynical maybe, but never pessimistic lol. I'm just tired of the prevailing attitudes in America; the lack of accountability, from the average mindless consumer, to the gamut of law enforcement representatives, and the bureaucratic nonsense that is our political reality... the lack of accountability is really creating some chaos.

But on a personal level, I'm doing quite well today! Thanks. Getting my travel visa for India all wrapped up, nothing but happy healthy plants in my garden, all in all things are going pretty well!

How are you today?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Insignificance or death.

Couldn't agree more man.

Top Bottom