Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Have any of you guys watched "Making a Murder" on Netflix? Soo fucked up what happened that that dude.

@Tnelz forgot, looking down right fucking delicious bro! Much respect.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Cynical maybe, but never pessimistic lol. I'm just tired of the prevailing attitudes in America; the lack of accountability, from the average mindless consumer, to the gamut of law enforcement representatives, and the bureaucratic nonsense that is our political reality... the lack of accountability is really creating some chaos.

But on a personal level, I'm doing quite well today! Thanks. Getting my travel visa for India all wrapped up, nothing but happy healthy plants in my garden, all in all things are going pretty well!

How are you today?
This post makes me feel like wed get along in RL lol.

Im great man, gettin rdy for chop, just got some sensi star seeds in the mail today courtesey of a radical solid dude on the farm. I wont name names. which makes me want to do back flips. Even tho i cant backflip. And im gettin redy to go chop some clones and get a dab rig with a good buddy of mine. All in all im having a badass morning.

Your going to india? Are you gonna ride an elephant???? Ohh please say yes

Junk

Junk

good spotting im actually closing off the roof from the grow room so it acts like a heat sink . this is cleared by a 8' and 6' hyper fans with charcoal filters the room and tents will all vent into roof cavity and cleared by the hypers out a pot belly 10' flue . humidity is not an issue here . low humidty is .the beams running across the room are the roof of the room height 9.2ft cheers
Awesome. The only thing I could ask for right now is that ceiling height. I could really do some damage with another 2 ft.
I was thinking that but it is all new growth. it's probably the latter you mentioned about them being the first ones and more new clear ones will grow. if I harvest now I would barely get a quarter bag off 3 plants. they are also on track as far as size is concerned. this stuff I harvested at 9 weeks was weaker than at 7. With these 3 plants im harvesting 1 at 7, 1 at 9, and if it still looks like it can go, 1 at 11 weeks. to find out if the 7th week tester I took was a fluke or not. it was near hallucination strong at week 7 but the week 9'ers were just good tasting and decent strong.

I believe taking 1 at different times will give me a way better idea of how much weight is gaining through its ripening stages at what weeks. I'm all about the head buzz so I don't want any amber trichomes, just cloudy, if the charts I'm reading are correct.
You can do totally clear if you just want a head buzz. I had a recent Tangerine Dream that is an 11 weeker, & pulled some at week 7. Very happy head buzz. But you will notice a large difference if you let that plant go 77-84 days. Different kind of buzz, but much stronger.
Where I'm going with this is that if you prefer a different high, I would suggest going with a different strain that allows you to get the head buzz but also let the plants go till maturity. They are your plants, so do what you want. But at 7 weeks your THC levels (I'd bet) are not anywhere near peak. All those months of work just to pull them before they are ripe. But, goofing around with them is an excellent way to learn.
Is this in your same thread or are you starting another one? Anywho ,tag me in it if I do not find you first please. I'd like to see this Thunder Egg you speak of growing..give me something to compare to when I get my T.E....
Cheers and as always looking good over yonder!
STR8

X 2 @Ned Kelly , I would follow that in it's own thread. Super interested.

the new rings for the miss and my wedding in may!View attachment 560433I went to get my ring and her wedding band for her engagement ring she already had but we upgraded to a more beautiful set. She deserves it!
Contratulations dude!

The tube goes in the side of the bottom bin and makes a U around/over all the pots held to the pots with a hole drilled below the rims and twisted wire... I hot glued a plug in the very end and drilled holes along the tube right in the bottom where it runs over the pots (the water shoots out.. a sideways hole will fire water off to just sit in the bottom.) I have a funnel I stick in the tube and pour in a half gallon every couple days... good rich soil, water only... nothin to fuck with..

Ahhhhhh, I see now...that is brilliant!!! I will definitely be making me one of those. I might piggyback off your idea & make smaller, singular ones.
Wow nice looking hands!!! What's your secret lol my hands are cracked and bleeding this time of the year
Less wacking off, more growing :smoking:
who else hates messy homes?
I do. However a busy mind has a hard time keeping up with cleaning up after itself. I finally got my grow space in order, but now, outside the tent is a mess...but I don't want to deal with it lol. Thanks to @gardnguyahoy & @Lazerus00 for making me get off my rear & get it cleaned up in there. Even though you didn't say anything, the pictures of your super clean spaces motivated me to not be such a slob.
yea your exactly right, i think it is basically the same exact size as when i put it out there, i just was convinced that it would wilt and die inside of a week with no light water or warmth...thanks for info homey
They will last a very long time without light. It's surprising. But lack of water or temps out of range will kill em quickly. At the very least damage them beyond "repair." I think it was just in the right environment that it was not metabolizing & survived with the water it had. But it is amazing to see. I had clones I removed from buckets recently, & after 10 days (estimation) or so, they still looked ok. A couple of them I missed the trash bag (I was throwing from across the room) & those are absolutely dead. The ones in the black trash bag, without light, looked like I could still use them. I would throw some pics up so people could see but the trash went out yesterday due to the holidays. But even seeing a similar effect with my own eyes, 30 days is pretty amazing.

You know how some people say to do a dark period before harvest? To increase resin production or whatever? I've done 7 days before & the plant looked (to me) the same as when it went in. Maybe I should try 30 days lol :shockedninja:

I'm bright enough in my veg room finally! check it out!View attachment 560677and my flowers are lookin good at 22 days!View attachment 560680
Looks good brother. If you want some white film (95% reflective) to wrap the sides lmk & I'll send you some. I could spare enough to do that space. You will increase your light significantly. Times like this I wish Par meters were readily available. I'd love to see before & after numbers in a situation like that. If I had a Par meter I'd lend it to you....I'm that curious. I think I'm a lil different in that regard though...I'd love a par meter just to make my space as efficient as possible obviously, but I'd be using it all the time, measuring different lights etc. E.g. I have a bunch of those halogen work lights, I'd be really curious what those put out. Any lights really. It's on the wishlist...but once I get one, Ima wear it out:badboy:

Trellis and I have a love/hate relationship.
Did someone say trellis?
20160103 163059

I know how you feel. I'm hoping having one permanently installed like this will make it less of a headache.

I've tried so many methods, & for yield I haven't found anything better, but I despise dealing with it. I'm hoping this one changes that.

Next run I think I'm going to change the Nylon strings to thin bungy cords (with hooks) of the proper length. That will make it easier to loop the plants through. I'll also just drill holes in the frame every inch or so, so that if I want to, I can move it on the fly. Basically the scrog will be permanently adjustable making it easier to train plants. The one you see there is every 4.5", but sometimes it's hard to move a branch over that far.

If it was easy enough to just alter that distance, it would be an excellent LST weapon. When that phase is over & everything will stay exactly where it is, I'll just unhook the bungies & put in small metal rods of the proper length to span the short dimension. Even if I could find a place that has 1/8" metal rods that are 10' long, I wouldn' have a way to loop them through.

Junk

Junk

Have any of you guys watched "Making a Murder" on Netflix? Soo fucked up what happened that that dude.

@Tnelz forgot, looking down right fucking delicious bro! Much respect.
Is that show real? Or is it fiction made to look like it's real, e.g. The Blaire Witch Project? I watched a little of it...& the description doesn't make it clear, at least to me....

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Is that show real? Or is it fiction made to look like it's real, e.g. The Blaire Witch Project? I watched a little of it...& the description doesn't make it clear, at least to me....

It's real. Dudes in prison for life after being wrongly put in for 18yrs for rape in the mid 80s and then was arrested shortly after being released as he sued them for like 86 million. Was recorded over a period of 10 years.

Google Steven Avery.

Junk

Junk

It's real. Dudes in prison for life after being wrongly put in for 18yrs for rape in the mid 80s and then was arrested shortly after being released as he sued them for like 86 million. Was recorded over a period of 10 years.

Google Steven Avery.
Watchin now...don't spoil it for me (not saying that you have, just be aware I'm watching it)

86 mil isn't enough in my opinion. If he was in a private business jail, most of those corps accidentally fart out 86 mil every time they sneeze.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Watchin now...don't spoil it for me (not saying that you have, just be aware I'm watching it)

86 mil isn't enough in my opinion. If he was in a private business jail, most of those corps accidentally fart out 86 mil every time they sneeze.

Enjoy! Shows how fucked up and corrupt our system really is.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
This post makes me feel like wed get along in RL lol.

Im great man, gettin rdy for chop, just got some sensi star seeds in the mail today courtesey of a radical solid dude on the farm. I wont name names. which makes me want to do back flips. Even tho i cant backflip. And im gettin redy to go chop some clones and get a dab rig with a good buddy of mine. All in all im having a badass morning.

Your going to india? Are you gonna ride an elephant???? Ohh please say yes
If the opportunity arises I'd love to have a nice glass of white wine atop an elephant hahaha
Doing half tourism/sight seeing and half labor, digging a well in a rural farming region near Pakistan. I'm really excited to get out there and sweat with the locals, and maybe, if I'm lucky, end up with a few dozen landrace Indian seeds. Fingers crossed!

Great score on the sensi star! Fine genetics indeed! That one seems to be one of the less commonly available, and seldom hybridized strains around. Have fun!

@Junk Dude that bungee idea is a good one!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

going with a different strain that allows you to get the head buzz but also let the plants go till maturity.
That's exactly what I need.

I'm also running kool bloom in one plant out of the 3. see how much of a difference it makes..

hey @Junk check what I did! I'm gonna let her turn up, cut the shit off the bottom then flip her!

the other two there I am gonna use for my perpetual mommies. the beginning of a new year starts off good!

Junk

Junk

Google Steven Avery.
Just watched the first episode...

Holy Cow! I mean....just.....wow. I don't even have the words...

It appears they are asking for $36 million, not $86m. I don't think either one is enough.

Capitalism is fundamentally based on financial incentive. If we are to operate as a society under that concept, then financial deterrents are also fair game, & in fact, must be used. & they are used often (speeding tickets, EPA violation penalties, any financial penalty for any violation).

& you cannot omit any agency, governmental or otherwise from that system because it becomes all reward, & no risk (if you pay attention, you will notice that when any agency is not subject to this, major infractions are regularly committed).

Everyone who is proven to be criminally negligent in his case should be held responsible in some respect.

What they did to this guy, is absolutely disgusting. I want to vomit.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Just watched the first episode...

Holy Cow! I mean....just.....wow. I don't even have the words...

It appears they are asking for $36 million, not $86m. I don't think either one is enough.

Capitalism is fundamentally based on financial incentive. If we are to operate as a society under that concept, then financial deterrents are also fair game, & in fact, must be used. & they are used often (speeding tickets, EPA violation penalties, any financial penalty for any violation).

& you cannot omit any agency, governmental or otherwise from that system because it becomes all reward, & no risk (if you pay attention, you will notice that when any agency is not subject to this, major infractions are regularly committed).

Everyone who is proven to be criminally negligent in his case should be held responsible in some respect.

What they did to this guy, is absolutely disgusting. I want to vomit.

Told yea dude. Keep watching, you have just tipped the iceberg in episode 1. It gets worse,way worse....

I don't think I've ever been so happy,angry,sad, and disgusted in watching a series before this.

Junk

Junk

That's exactly what I need.

I'm also running kool bloom in one plant out of the 3. see how much of a difference it makes..

hey @Junk check what I did! I'm gonna let her turn up, cut the shit off the bottom then flip her!View attachment 560962

the other two there I am gonna use for my perpetual mommies. the beginning of a new year starts off good!
In soil, I've seen people turn the entire bucket on an angle. It'll give you another 6" or so but it makes it a pita to water.

If you are doing your regular runs in DWC still, you need hold the plants down. With that ceiling height (I'm assuming 7'?) in DWC you are gonna have to flip when they are between 9"-12" That's not very tall, so you gotta top, tie down, top, tie down. (I understand those plants are moms or just goofing around plants)

I've seen your fabrication skills, so I know you are capable of making a scrog....just make it 24" high. It'll help you train the plants, & increase your yields.

You are making rapid progress. I think once you start growing like that (RDWC in a scrog, or anything in a scrog) you'll be out the gate like Sea Biscuit.

I'll shut up now about your tall plants lol. Other than the height, they look good brother. About to pm you...

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I've seen your fabrication skills, so I know you are capable of making a scrog....just make it 24" high. It'll help you train the plants, & increase your yields.

I'm gonna try and set up an 8 bucket rdwc in the new house. no room for it here.

lemons

lemons

2 bulbs in the t5 is causing wayyy too much leaning and stretching. Had a duh huh moment tonight, hopefully it helps.

Is it okay to bury them closer to the first node during transplant? And does anyone skip from solos straight to 5gal?

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

2 bulbs in the t5 is causing wayyy too much leaning and stretching. Had a duh huh moment tonight, hopefully it helps.

Is it okay to bury them closer to the first node during transplant? And does anyone skip from solos straight to 5gal?

You can bury them deeper then the first node with no problems. I've done it from a 3G to a 5G. Only thing to watch for when they are that young is to not keep them to wet if you bury them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom