Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

@Power OG I got some job French smooth something chemed out papers around here somewhere but yukk I don't wanna disrespect my herb like that. I got a single backwood with a boveda pack in tupperware somewhere View attachment 493911 And this dick head is just watchin me from his jar scurry around the house
Nice bro. Truly impressed by the work u put into this round. Quality buds man.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey just wanted to say I found what seems like a pretty good deal on amazon for that Aptus line of nutes...It's a pack of all there products 100ml of each which dosen't seem that bad considering you only need 1ml/gal from what i've read... Aptus Ambassador Pack ...its like $145 I feel i'd scoop it up for next cycle to see whats up...Just passing what info I can..Have a good night my friends and stay hiiii

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey just wanted to say I found what seems like a pretty good deal on amazon for that Aptus line of nutes...It's a pack of all there products 100ml of each which dosen't seem that bad considering you only need 1ml/gal from what i've read... Aptus Ambassador Pack ...its like $145 I feel i'd scoop it up for next cycle to see whats up...Just passing what info I can..Have a good night my friends and stay hiiii
Write the company bro. They will send u two bottles for free. Fasilitor and their start product. Boost or something like that. They send it quick.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
has anybody else ever had a gang of buds freshly harvested and cured but no smoking devices or papers in the house and a car with a dead battery? Fukkkkk and on top of the fuckery I can smell my super diesel leaning blue petrol teasing me from the other room..
Sounds like hell. But I'm like McGuiver in a pinch. I once smoked through a door knob with a rolled paper bag torch for flame, but I was like 14. Lol.

Power OG

Power OG

Day 24 TopDawg's Tre OG (Tahoe OG x TresDawg)
Screenshot 2015 03 13 20 37 49
20150313 202535
Day24 Bodhi's Good Medicine (Harlequin x Appalachia)
Screenshot 2015 03 13 20 38 52
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Write the company bro. They will send u two bottles for free. Fasilitor and their start product. Boost or something like that. They send it quick.
Do you mean their believer pack?? bc it says they will only send to your local hydro store...Or should I just write them an email asking about their products and they can send it to my house? The closest hydro store isn't close and im carless right now so if I could get it to my house it would be ideal...

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Do you mean their believer pack?? bc it says they will only send to your local hydro store...Or should I just write them an email asking about their products and they can send it to my house? The closest hydro store isn't close and im carless right now so if I could get it to my house it would be ideal...
They won't send it to ur house. Should have said that. But If u go to the hydro store tell them u want to do that I'm sure they will let u.

Pimp T

Pimp T

They told me the same thing but went ahead and sent it anyway when I offered to pay shipping

Pimp T

Pimp T

@Lazerus00 another experiment I did last round in my small experimental space outside of the main garden was dusting my roots with granular microbes instead of powered microbes. Roots really went crazy and got extra fuzzy ill never transplant without granular again.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Lazerus00 another experiment I did last round in my small experimental space outside of the main garden was dusting my roots with granular microbes instead of powered microbes. Roots really went crazy and got extra fuzzy ill never transplant without granular again.
Been using granular microrhize forever. Either vam from bioag or mykos from xtreme and I agree. It's night and day. Great tip bro.

Pimp T

Pimp T

yep. I also use coconut water aloe Vera and alot of kelp for hormone trace minerals Macro and micro nutrients along with sprouted seed teas barley corn seed and alfalfa seed for all cytokinins giberellins auxins and triacontonal. Trying to cut organic things like blood meal bone meal and guano out of my plants diets. A tip I got from my grandad an orange farmer. We found they leave a residue that I can always taste in my buds. I equate the animal organ residue to like the ash a joint leaves @Lazarus00

Last edited:
Top Bottom