Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

I'm curious to hear what people think. I just got a og pkg to be very proud of. I had a choice of a ton of og's and took the 4 that I thought were best. Awesome to have sought after genetics because it allows you to get things u covet without paying. Relationships are everything in this culture. Feel bad for people that have to buy and spend literally thousands of dollars on genetics when all you have to do is be real compile ur own genetics and make some friends. Networking and finding like minded people is awesome and extremely rewarding in so many ways. So all of you that I have come across thanks for making me a better person and a better grower and also thank you for making my garden something to be truly proud of. Anyway I got Oregon kids ghost og and his banana og as well as better than yours og and abusive og. For the time being I left SFV OG alone due to the fact the brother @suomynona told me it lacked in the yield dept. I also left fire and hells angels on the table for now. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on the subject. In any case I'm happy as hell but I'd love to hear from anyone who has grown any or all of them. Respect to all!

Yeah, thats the same for me homie! I don't pay shit anymore. I did a couple of times, but now I got my ghost along with some other clone onlys back in my stable thanks to friends. Mines not the Organkid tho. However, I don't get caught up in the whole elite clone only BS. In fact I don't want a clone only garden. Sounds like sweet karma is coming back to u bro. Good luck! Good karma for good people!

Power OG

Power OG

Yeah, thats the same for me homie! I don't pay shit anymore. I did a couple of times, but now I got my ghost along with some other clone onlys back in my stable thanks to friends. Mines not the Organkid tho. However, I don't get caught up in the whole elite clone only BS. In fact I don't want a clone only garden. Sounds like sweet karma is coming back to u bro. Good luck! Good karma for good people!
What's up brother @DC105 hope all is well my friend. Your garden is going HAM.
Respect

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Man I am so happy I feel like I finally got my tent dialed in to where I am feeling good about it! Lights on running 77-80 temps and 34-38 rh and lights of 68-71 temps and 38-42 rh....Besides being able to improve on rh I am happy! All 4 of my ladies are real happy and praying to the light which for a few hours a day I dial back to 600watts..in my head I tell myself I am mimicking nature a bit more since when there is clouds the sun isn't quite as bright but I could be totally wrong!lol...Anyway I plan on watering tmrw for first time since transplant with some Pro-tekt and biocozyme which I am also gonna do a foliar tonight with then the next water I was thinking about doing kangaroots with a lil big bloom?? Can or should I mix these two? Also I get a almost full lineup of Nectar for the gods on monday followed by various goodies from amazon thru the week including some og biowar root and foliar, mighty wash, Nitrozime, insect frass, humic acid, and some other stuff I can't remember...oh and all the stuff I need to make teas (air pump..ect) Oh and also this awesome compost called bu's blend bio dynamic...I figure better to have the stuff and not need it then need it and not have it...plus returns are always possible...Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Throwing this pic up just to say I've got my base for my next run in coco. The Cal nit and most are on the way and I should have those by Thursday. Want to give a big shout and thank u to @FlyinJStable for the recipe for success. Should I kill it it could just be the way I run for a good long while. Thanks again j. Really appreciate the wisdom Bro. Also want to say u will never be to experienced to lean. Never think ur way is the best way and be open to new stuff and u will always be well received and ur plants will always prosper from what u learn. Respect and good vibes to all!
20150315 154039

Power OG

Power OG

Happy Funday Sunday, hope everyone is Good and enjoying their weekend. Brothers I want to take a sec and thank each and everyone of you, I know the vibe and shared info has been very pivotal to my success in becoming the best farmer and person I am. Very glad to be around such a great and knowledgeable group of guys.
20150315 150358
Respect & Positive Vibes

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I went in to top/fim my plants today, was not sure which I wanted to do. I ended up fiming my "em dog" and feel I did a pretty good job but when I went to top the "lemon kush headband" I totally fucked up and somehow took off one of the 5 pointed fan leaves!...lol I was so pissed when it happened but meh, nothing I can do about it and I'm hoping it won't really cause any issues. What really surprised my was, as i was crouched under my light to pull out one of the ladies in back i got a distinct smell of funk! I really thought there would be no smell until flower or close to it. I love it but makes me a lil nervous that the carbon scrubber might not work for 100% of the smell. I saw a thread on here with a DIY project using a 5gal bucket, some ona gel, and a fan too neutralize and cover the smell with some fresh linen. I am going to put it in the room that connects to the tent room with no door then close the door that leads to the 2 connecting rooms. Like @Power OG said hope y'all are are having a fun Sunday unlike me who is without any medicine!=(...I won't be able to get my hands on something until next weekend which make this week at work dreadful, the pain in my lower back and having to start using my ADD medicine is going to suck! Stay hiiii my friends!

Power OG

Power OG

So I went in to top/fim my plants today, was not sure which I wanted to do. I ended up fiming my "em dog" and feel I did a pretty good job but when I went to top the "lemon kush headband" I totally fucked up and somehow took off one of the 5 pointed fan leaves!...lol I was so pissed when it happened but meh, nothing I can do about it and I'm hoping it won't really cause any issues. What really surprised my was, as i was crouched under my light to pull out one of the ladies in back i got a distinct smell of funk! I really thought there would be no smell until flower or close to it. I love it but makes me a lil nervous that the carbon scrubber might not work for 100% of the smell. I saw a thread on here with a DIY project using a 5gal bucket, some ona gel, and a fan too neutralize and cover the smell with some fresh linen. I am going to put it in the room that connects to the tent room with no door then close the door that leads to the 2 connecting rooms. Like @Power OG said hope y'all are are having a fun Sunday unlike me who is without any medicine!=(...I won't be able to get my hands on something until next weekend which make this week at work dreadful, the pain in my lower back and having to start using my ADD medicine is going to suck! Stay hiiii my friends!
Dam that sucks, Wish I was in You area, I'd donate some meds. Sucks not having any.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Can any of you guys suggest some good books to read on organics or just all around good cannabis related reads? I just downloaded "teaming with microbes" and am flying thru it..As always please and thank you!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks man. Ordering fox farms mix(i.e.) is too costly to ship. Dr earth has worked well for me. I just need to order a pack of caps bennies and I'll be set(and some more green sand).
The green sand u have used is going to be available for years. Just in case u didn't realize that. One of those amendments that gets better over time. What u are making is far better than Fox farm imo. I have no doubt about that no worries. Caps stuff will definitely bring ur soil to another level bro. His microbes are second to none. Root pack is a great inoculant his nute pack is chock full of nitrogen fixers so ur veg will be even better than I'm sure it already is and the foliar pack will really help with most any pests u have. Awesome preventative.

way2green

way2green

I've never tried coco. This is what I generally use(it's really all I have access to locally) not pictured:Alaskan 5:1:1, soft rock phosphate, bone/blood/feather meal.View attachment 494345 View attachment 494346
@drewski85 can u find any of the Alaskan fish pellets in the pink bag or box......I can't find those fuckers anymore......those nasty bastards keep your soil loaded with phosphorus for months.....I would buy a pallet if I could find them

Top Bottom