Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Yea it works better without water. If you can't get it man just message the company you got it from and they'll send yea a new one no prob. They are an awesome company. Gave me a new pump,new manifold and 200 neoprene collars.

Everclear, it was a small run to test so I'd say like 9-10g tops in and like 1.4 back. Was just some trim. Thanks @GT21 for the tech man! From making to smoking in 3hrs, love it!!!
sweet! thanks for the info....what happened to your pump and manifold that they sent you new ones? and 200 collars too??

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

sweet! thanks for the info....what happened to your pump and manifold that they sent you new ones? and 200 collars too??

No problem man. My first manifold they sent had a mister broke off inside with threads stuck. Said I could fix it but they said nah we'll replace so they sent a new one with like 100 misters and then the 2nd one was broke too lol so they sent me all the other stuff for my problems. Like I said they are a good company. Sure I could of and I did fix all the broken parts but I wasn't going to pass up free spare parts when they were offering. If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask them!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

No problem man. My first manifold they sent had a mister broke off inside with threads stuck. Said I could fix it but they said nah we'll replace so they sent a new one with like 100 misters and then the 2nd one was broke too lol so they sent me all the other stuff for my problems. Like I said they are a good company. Sure I could of and I did fix all the broken parts but I wasn't going to pass up free spare parts when they were offering. If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask them!

hahahahah, like within 10mins of taking it out of the box one of the misters broke with the thread stuck in it...i felt embarassed so I just got it out myself with some tools...then while replacing it with one of the 5 extra misters they gave me i guess i tightened it too much and another one broke in it...i finally got it with the 3rd

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

@BlackSheepOG

did you contact company directly or....bc i got it thru amazon and am not sure if i should email seller or the actual company

Email the seller on Amazon. The seller is the company :) they're out of New Mexico. You could build one just like it for probably like 40$ but I had Amazon credit that needed used so I snagged it up. The pump is the most expensive part in there lol.

Once you get it rocking you're gonna love it. If you're worried bout algae throw a lil pool shock in. Although I find plants take up food and water better at 80s to mid 80s so unless your room it's in is crazy hot then you're good. Use straight water.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Email the seller on Amazon. The seller is the company :) they're out of New Mexico. You could build one just like it for probably like 40$ but I had Amazon credit that needed used so I snagged it up. The pump is the most expensive part in there lol.

Once you get it rocking you're gonna love it. If you're worried bout algae throw a lil pool shock in. Although I find plants take up food and water better at 80s to mid 80s so unless your room it's in is crazy hot then you're good. Use straight water.
yea i think its gonna be great...i am using 1 teaspoon of slf-100 per gallon and i got a bottle of rxgreen life cloning solution or whatever to try sometime but for now im just happy i can clone!!! I was able to get 2 small ass cuts off of one of the nightmare cookies and a tiny one of the ugliest buckeye i got but both have lil nuggets on top..it was the only cut i could take with out sacrificing good bud real estate...its basically just to see if it works and to get a hang of things!!! Im so happy!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
@Lazerus00 , just so you know illinois is medical now with dispensaries open. They opened them in november. So dont feel bad for that kid as he has access to meds.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 , just so you know illinois is medical now with dispensaries open. They opened them in november. So dont feel bad for that kid as he has access to meds.
well then, that changes everything...thank you, my consensus is relieved

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Check out this cool lil toy... Sounds a lil too good to be true...
Tmp 12099 Screenshot 2016 01 07 18 48 52 1492918381

it says it gives you the precise amounts of all your nutrients...at least thats what i understand it does

lemons

lemons

Anyone tried the roots greenfield dirt? Just got a couple big bags of it. Wasn't really a conscious decision, just stoned clicking and a gift card.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Air layering is more common with trees... you cut around the branch, then cut around it again about 3 inches away from the first... cut a line between the 2 and peel off the strip of bark layer...

Fig1

you can use rooting compound, but it is not necessary... mix up a wet ball of soil mixed with spaghnum moss and squeeze it around the wound... squeeze it tight so excess water runs out and wrap it in saran wrap or plastic with string.
once the roots grow through the mossball into the plastic and you can see them well, the whole branch is cut off just below the roots and re-buried...
trees are done this way, and I've seen giant clones from air layering.... not my pics, but this cat is turning one tree into a whole run ready to go in short order....

2sQmR
GQaJs
OGNvQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom