Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks Tnelz. Ya ever hear that old saying your arms are to short to box with God. Well his were to short to box with the Don. TKO ed is ass! I thought it was a muncher. Not the lady bug though. I been getting a couple in my veg room too, along with some stink bugs. Thanks bro. View attachment 455229
Forward this to seamaiden. I believe that's an assassin bug. She has some knowledge I believe. Not sure if they r good or bad but I'm thinking bad. Not like aphid or spider mite bad but not beneficial. I could be wrong but I'm sure she knows.

way2green

way2green

Tnelz said:
Forward this to seamaiden. I believe that's an assassin bug. She has some knowledge I believe. Not sure if they r good or bad but I'm thinking bad. Not like aphid or spider mite bad but not beneficial. I could be wrong but I'm sure she knows.
I am certainly no expert on pests but I have had leaves that have similar looking damage and absolutely have no insects in the house. I fo weekly preventative spraying so I never see anything other than a gnat here and there. Anyways, I have leaves that will look like that every blue moon @Don Peppy

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nice work @Tnelz your plant's are looking great nice work! Are both the ones that your flowering in promix, an how is that mix going for you? I got a couple of pictures if you don't mind me posting them!
Thanks bro. No only one kosher tangie is in promix. That particular mix is doing real well. Honestly though my best heaviest plant right now is in soil. It's all organic but to be honest I really believe the reason it's smashing the others is because it's in an air pot. Sold on those bro. Got a couple girls flowering in coco that r taking off as well. I have one other plant in promix a sharks breath that is shining as well. Def a solid mix. As for u posting pics hell ya bro. This is truly a thread for anybody to be part of especially a bro. Bring it on man. Love to c ur stuff it's always awesome!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141104 170640
20141104 170708
20141104 170654
20141104 170830
That's what's up bro I'm glad to see things are working well for you! This is a great thread that I can see exploding! But I got to give a shout out to @Power OG,@Green Dot, an pnwroots for giving me a opportunity to run this beautiful lady she is 22 day's Alion an she is just starting to stack on the frost, with the greatest blueberry fuel smell!

way2green

way2green

TSTEFost: 1352189 said:
View attachment 455498 View attachment 455499 View attachment 455500 View attachment 455501 That's what's up bro I'm glad to see things are working well for you! This is a great thread that I can see exploding! But I got to give a shout out to @Power OG,@Green Dot, an pnwroots for giving me a opportunity to run this beautiful lady she is 22 day's Alion an she is just starting to stack on the frost, with the greatest blueberry fuel smell!
Wow. Really friggin nice!!

Power OG

Power OG

View attachment 455498 View attachment 455499 View attachment 455500 View attachment 455501 That's what's up bro I'm glad to see things are working well for you! This is a great thread that I can see exploding! But I got to give a shout out to @Power OG,@Green Dot, an pnwroots for giving me a opportunity to run this beautiful lady she is 22 day's Alion an she is just starting to stack on the frost, with the greatest blueberry fuel smell!
I knew you would love her big Tstew! She's one of my favorites. You gonna rock bro. You a beast wit it.
Respect

way2green

way2green

Damn I can't wait to get mine in the soil. An awesome ass super cool dude gfted me the biggest fucking cut I have ever seen. Lol
I am not kidding. This cut is bigger than a lot of peeps mothers. As soon as it gets some feet I will take some pics. Been trying to find out as much about the alion as possible.....

Power OG

Power OG

Damn I can't wait to get mine in the soil. An awesome ass super cool dude gfted me the biggest fucking cut I have ever seen. Lol
I am not kidding. This cut is bigger than a lot of peeps mothers. As soon as it gets some feet I will take some pics. Been trying to find out as much about the alion as possible.....
ok Alion =(Snoop Lion's Bluedream x Alien kush) frosty frosty. The person who gifted you is a G. You will definitely enjoy h err
Respect

way2green

way2green

[Qcan't wait="Power OG, post: 1352272, member: 58430"]ok Alion =(Snoop Lion's Bluedream x Alien kush) frosty frosty. The person who gifted you is a G. You will definitely enjoy h err
Respect[/QUOTE]
I cant wait to see this alion show out!!!!! You are correct about the gifter. Just got off the phone with him and it sounds like he may have almost as many genetics as you soon.... Lol @Power OG

Top Bottom