Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

[Qcan't wait="Power OG, post: 1352272, member: 58430"]ok Alion =(Snoop Lion's Bluedream x Alien kush) frosty frosty. The person who gifted you is a G. You will definitely enjoy h err
Respect
I cant wait to see this alion show out!!!!! You are correct about the gifter. Just got off the phone with him and it sounds like he may have almost as many genetics as you soon.... Lol @Power OG[/QUOTE]
I spoke with him earlier. That's my brother no doubt. We actually hold the same genetics. He welcome to my vault as I am his. Great brother. Anything you ever need or want just Holland
Respect

way2green

way2green

Power OG said:
I cant wait to see this alion show out!!!!! You are correct about the gifter. Just got off the phone with him and it sounds like he may have almost as many genetics as you soon.... Lol @Power OG
I spoke with him earlier. That's my brother no doubt. We actually hold the same genetics. He welcome to my vault as I am his. Great brother. Anything you ever need or want just Holland
Respect[/QUOTE]
Very kind my friend. That is the same way I feel. Should have some real killer Bog phenos soon. I got the entire Sour line but only 3 going for a pheno hunt currently. Sour strawberry, sour grape, sour bubble, and Lifesaver. So actually 4

Power OG

Power OG

Respect
Very kind my friend. That is the same way I feel. Should have some real killer Bog phenos soon. I got the entire Sour line but only 3 going for a pheno hunt currently. Sour strawberry, sour grape, sour bubble, and Lifesaver. So actually 4[/QUOTE]
Should be a really epic hunt. Bro

Tnelz

Tnelz

@TSTEW313 looking awesome bro. She is a great plant for sure and I'm sure u will get the most out of her. Glad ur here bro! I'll be harvesting a few plants in the next ten days. So happy to be back. Lol. @way2green @Power OG yell know how we do it! It's nothing. Awesome to have a bunch of great growers on this thread chopping it up and sharing info. Exactly what I wanted to happen. @DC105 welcome bro. Glad u made it. Feel free to post whatever whenever. Really want this thread to just be whatever it turns into! So thanks for the love yall!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@TSTEW313 looking awesome bro. She is a great plant for sure and I'm sure u will get the most out of her. Glad ur here bro! I'll be harvesting a few plants in the next ten days. So happy to be back. Lol. @way2green @Power OG yell know how we do it! It's nothing. Awesome to have a bunch of great growers on this thread chopping it up and sharing info. Exactly what I wanted to happen. @DC105 welcome bro. Glad u made it. Feel free to post whatever whenever. Really want this thread to just be whatever it turns into! So thanks for the love yall!
Well I'm glad to hear that you have been getting To harvest again that's what it is all about!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

TSTEW, Them are some sugar coated beauties bro. Nice work. Hate to get off the subject now and talk bugs! I Took out my window ac unit, and glad I did. Found about 6 of them beetles trying to bust in. And one was hanging on my T-5's eyeing up my hempy seedlings. I'm pretty sure thats where they were getting in. They must do some chomping. I can't believe a tiny asian lady bug could do that damage that quick. They do bite them little buggers!. Here are the ones though, that I think are grabbing the free meal. Found a stink bug too. I'm not sure if they chomp, but there quickly removed, along with the lady bugs. Peace DP
DSC05375

Don't want to leave the page littered with bugs!. My chocolope thats out grown the room at week 5. Smells very fruity.
DSC05352

bigjay420

bigjay420

Great thread, Tnelz. I especially like the laid back atmosphere. Everything is standing tough, and looking great. And it looks like some more of the big boys are here, too (what's up, Peppy and Power!). I'm sub'd and watching. Keep the good shit coming!

Top Bottom