Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

MGRox and I met at last year's CO canna cup and I shared some seed with him. Unless you're an asshole I'll gladly share with almost anyone if we've met face to face.
This year's freebies:
Blue dream x(blue afghan x area91)
Mazar I Shariff x(blue afghan x area91)
Tangerine Haze x Medicine Man
Ghost OG x Scott's OG
NL5 x Scotts OG

Maybe some others if they finish up in time...
Come to CO and get yours!
drooling over tangie haze X medicine man....sounds fucking amazing man!!

shemshemet

shemshemet

Hey since I am using rice hulls as my only aeration for all my airpots do i need to add it to my soil mix before or after i let it cook for 2 weeks?? Im assuming after?

Hmm doesn't matter much. If you're mixing still after you "cook" then you can add it after. Although rice hulls are NOT inert, so as they break down they are releasing different things. You might want that in your soil web.

You ought to add the rice hulls before "cooking"!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
MGRox and I met at last year's CO canna cup and I shared some seed with him. Unless you're an asshole I'll gladly share with almost anyone if we've met face to face.
This year's freebies:
Blue dream x(blue afghan x area91)
Mazar I Shariff x(blue afghan x area91)
Tangerine Haze x Medicine Man
Ghost OG x Scott's OG
NL5 x Scotts OG

Maybe some others if they finish up in time...
Come to CO and get yours!
You know I want anything with that scotts in it also I'm.a blue dream lover when we having breakfast again I'm a while away from my bean run but I'll be using Elmers glue x fire cookies pollen courtesy of @SeaF0ur

MGRox

MGRox

Tyvm @gardnguyahoy and @tobh for your kind words and thoughts!

You know...... there was a bit of discussion some pages back about breeding and ethics. I hadn't posted near enough around those to comment myself; though I'm very much inline with several of the perspectives given, in that discussion.
I have not focused into breeding like many others on here. As well everything I have, could not be considered mine as it is. Me bringing anything new into a breeding program with anyone, would just be adding more time into their breeds (and /or) resetting work that they have done. I'm sure NT gasped a bit at hearing the suggestion brought forth haha.

No, the very best thing we all can do, as growers; is to grow out crosses from these breeders and document how they do. The good breeders know that it takes lots of "samples" to establish genetic characteristics, dominance, etc. By providing pics and /or descriptions back to the breeder, of strains we may get to grow; we may be able to help further their progress that way.

I'm definitely not fond of breeders who want to take this years "Candy Bush" and "Harry Naple"; just so that they can offer "Harry Bush" and "Candy Naple" next year. I very much respect that @SeaF0ur sprouts a ton of beans and looks for males. Good will come from this. As well I very much respect @NaturalTherapy for focusing on crosses that have not been run-out to death. Again, good things will come.
Really there are a lot of good breeders that frequent this site and I do not intend to exclude any here; though I do have those 2 and their focus, fresh in my head atm.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Hey since I am using rice hulls as my only aeration for all my airpots do i need to add it to my soil mix before or after i let it cook for 2 weeks?? Im assuming after?

both....

I add 85% of my rice hulls first.... after cooking, I take a solo and fill it up... let water run through it
thats when I do the final fine tuning on aeration.... when the cup drains as fast or as slow as I desire, its ready.
there's no real answer because it all depends on the "muddiness" of your compost and EWC....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

both....

I add 85% of my rice hulls first.... after cooking, I take a solo and fill it up... let water run through it
thats when I do the final fine tuning on aeration.... when the cup drains as fast or as slow as I desire, its ready.
there's no real answer because it all depends on the "muddiness" of your compost and EWC....

More great info!! Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

my mother-in-law is awesome got me this for my birthday today!

just perfect!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

That cross came out better than I expected. My favorite phenos so far smell like oranges and white widow. Great structure and massive yield, and the unexpected bonus of high CBD expressions.
Whaaat that is awesome my brother. When i come to CO id like to look you up man. Respect.

And yes mgrox - nat therapy seedline would be beast.

@CBDEMON its officially on my brotha me and the lady and the homie from CO are heading up tomorrow. Are you crusin? Im meetin up with a couple farm brothers for an epic smoke sesh, you should join us : )

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@MGRox well SOMEONEs gotta be the nutrient scientist to get those perfect parents up and running together lol @Natural therapy all respect man haha.

On a serious note though. The duo you two make breeder scientist - grower scientist makes me sweaty with a heavy hit of bomb weed already :smoking:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@gardnguyahoy Time will determine whether I ever attempt seed sales. If the projects I'm working are successful and my crosses remain unique, then I may offer something within the next couple years.
I don't want to add to an already flooded market, I don't want to offer feminized elite clone mashups, and I don't want to offer some watered down version of what my favorite crews put out 20 years ago.
I hope to bring something worthwhile to the table.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@gardnguyahoy Time will determine whether I ever attempt seed sales. If the projects I'm working are successful and my crosses remain unique, then I may offer something within the next couple years.
I don't want to add to an already flooded market, I don't want to offer feminized elite clone mashups, and I don't want to offer some watered down version of what my favorite crews put out 20 years ago.
That's exactly what makes you the right guy for the job : )

No worries at all my man.

Bump some awol and burn one for ya brother.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Spoken like a gentleman and a scholar....

Latest posts

Top Bottom