Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
The current is what is flipping.your 1 ballast stays on 24 hours,and lights one room for 12 hours on bulb #1,and then the current switches to bulb #2 at the flipbox for a 12 hour cycle elsewhere,in another room.
You have to veg them all together in one room and divorce them once you switch to 12/12.these are no help for a veg room,it just allows you to double your bloom area without buying more ballasts,if that makes sense

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

It's more for people running 12 packs that don't want to go buy another 12 ballasts to set up another room at the same location
Thank you for that, that makes sense! I was looking for an easy out to not have to buy a 2nd ballast for my 1 flower tent but guess that I just gotta drop the hammer and buy one

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Just thought I would give an update... As of 2 weeks ago today i started out on my first grow
IMG 20160209 082808

With everyday "just 30$ more" I have now come to this
IMG 20160226 155753

Not a great pic but there is 3 more the same size out the picture view....

I'm using nectar adv line... A few little tweaks... I'm running 2x 4x8 t5 ... I'll keep updating... Also got a bucket cloner going but juat started that a few days ago so not sure how it will work out... Let me know any feedback...peace all

All this is because of these 2... 100%
Thanks to @miko And @Power OG

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I used to use flip boxes in my old place we blew up the basement but split it into 2 separate rooms with tarps between blocking the light from the opposing room 24 lights 12 per side one room off one on

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Just thought I would give an update... As of 2 weeks ago today i started out on my first grow View attachment 576592

With everyday "just 30$ more" I have now come to thisView attachment 576594

Not a great pic but there is 3 more the same size out the picture view....

I'm using nectar adv line... A few little tweaks... I'm running 2x 4x8 t5 ... I'll keep updating... Also got a bucket cloner going but juat started that a few days ago so not sure how it will work out... Let me know any feedback...peace all

All this is because of these 2... 100%
Thanks to @miko And @Power OG
is that a dual head intake I see in the background?

MGRox

MGRox

@Lazerus00 good luck with the new beans!! Hope you find some goodies.
@BlackSheepOG very nice photo quality!!! I'm horrible at the closeups
@Izzyi2d Glad to see things are going well. Looking great and ye got some good help there too.

Should have several things up coming to update over the next bit of time.
-Finally testing that new cloner concept beyond equipment operation.
-Testing a new Veg profile. (carried over from long term clone tests) Very happy full strength with additives hit 1.3EC.
-Re-started testing the Final Urea formula with a slight modification. 38%N- 16%A-46%U.
-Blueberry x Vimana's are coming down and also the Tranquil Elephantizer shortly.

Got pics of the first couple pulled Blueberry x Vimana's (will post final flower shots for Tranquils later)

BM-A - 36 gm final weight
BM A final NAU

BM-B - 50 gm final weight
BM B Final NAU

Chuckgenetic

Chuckgenetic

Quick question farm if I fed my plants in back to back waterings how big of a deal would that be I got high and read my journal wrong made the mistake of not watering between my feeds for the week what's should I look for in order to get back on track

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Quick question farm if I fed my plants in back to back waterings how big of a deal would that be I got high and read my journal wrong made the mistake of not watering between my feeds for the week what's should I look for in order to get back on track

You in soil, soiless, hydro? What are you in? You could always go flush 3 times the volume of your container with water and get the most of it out. Deff don't feed next watering that's for sure.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Ok brohers exciting new s. As u know ive had my share of set backs . However one door closes another opens . Yes am entering in to a partnership with 1 other in the pursuit of applying for a oregon tier 2 producers license and setting up farm in southern oregon . We have registered our name . So he it is First time in public , COPPERHEAD ORGANIC FARMS . Just preparing the endless maps and figures for application . Supper excited .:)

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Ok brohers exciting new s. As u know ive had my share of set backs . However one door closes another opens . Yes am entering in to a partnership with 1 other in the pursuit of applying for a oregon tier 2 producers license and setting up farm in southern oregon . We have registered our name . So he it is First time in public , COPPERHEAD ORGANIC FARMS . Just preparing the endless maps and figures for application . Supper excited .:)

Awesome, glad to hear it
Don't forget to triple all time and cost estimates, ah what the hell am I saying you know what you're doing
Southern Oregon is some good country, wait til you go to Crater Lake...

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Awesome, glad to hear it
Don't forget to triple all time and cost estimates, ah what the hell am I saying you know what you're doing
Southern Oregon is some good country, wait til you go to Crater Lake...
Na m8 appreciate the advice . Yeah have to try a find some time to tour around . First 12 mths i think will consist of eat work lunch work dinner bong bed . Lol

Top Bottom