Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ok brohers exciting new s. As u know ive had my share of set backs . However one door closes another opens . Yes am entering in to a partnership with 1 other in the pursuit of applying for a oregon tier 2 producers license and setting up farm in southern oregon . We have registered our name . So he it is First time in public , COPPERHEAD ORGANIC FARMS . Just preparing the endless maps and figures for application . Supper excited .:)
I love Oregon!!!! And no joke my dream had been to own/operate a farm since forever!!!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Just a lil budder I made with some everclear....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Ive been wanting more and more to move in or around Portland for the past few years! I love all the landscape of Oregon and feel like its a place I would feel at home....not to mention my love of mmj gardening is not being illegal doesn't hurt!...lol... @Ned Kelly when you say farm do you mean strictly cannabis or will you have and animals or grow any food? I've wanted to own/operate a cannabis operation on a farm with both indoor and outdoor grows but I also want to grow produce for me, my family, and friends and I want to have some animals so I can make and sell diary products like raw milk/butter/yogurt and also cheeses and stuff.....What kind of idea you got for your "farm"?? I might have to come check out your operation to nudge me to finally make a decision!!...I wish you nothing but the best of luck my friend!! I am sure you will have all the success and happiness you deserve!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

My four of your Thunder Eggs #4
View attachment 576837 Good luck my friend Ned.
I hope it all grows well for you ,and thank you for the Genes my friend.
Now I've got to do them justice since your a big boy farmer.
STR8
Not there yet bro ! Im sure you will treat them right . Watch the one still with shell on first leaves barbie trait may need help . Cheers

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Hey guys I have alil issue maybe multiple heads could help...

Now see they read 2 very different temps.... But here they are together...

Now you can day maybe because they are so close?... But I have tried separate also... Close as I get is a 2 degree difference but that changes almost immediately... Any ideas... Maybe wire them all together?... How hard is that... Can the Sentinel thermostat be cleaned?...

Here is box...
1456688561455 370732116

Thanks for any advice.. Peace

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Hey guys I have alil issue maybe multiple heads could help...

View attachment 577197

Now see they read 2 very different temps.... But here they are together...

View attachment 577198

Now you can day maybe because they are so close?... But I have tried separate also... Close as I get is a 2 degree difference but that changes almost immediately... Any ideas... Maybe wire them all together?... How hard is that... Can the Sentinel thermostat be cleaned?...

Here is box...View attachment 577199
Thanks for any advice.. Peace
Sorry I don't use controllers like this so I can't help you troubleshoot, but I wanted to recommend you get a laser thermometer, knowing the leaf surface temperature at canopy is more ideal than knowing ambient temperature

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

is brown residue and muck in a rez algae? I'm starting to thing that I'm having problems I lost about all my clones that I took and want to figure out what I'm doing.
I'm using a fish tank and I cover it with a translucent trash bag to get the 100% rh and take it off and air it out once a day. is it cause I used like 300-400 ppm and gave the bad bacteria something to feed on? I used some great white in the water, thinking it's good bacteria, but it seems to muck it up.

to try and fix it I got them in plain faucet water (159ppm out of tap). anything like a weak h2o2 mix or something for protection?

View attachment 575926 View attachment 575928
am I correct that it looks like black death infection traveling up the stem?
The only time I've ever had problems like this is when the cut end gets exposed for too long and air gets in there. When I take cuts they go DIRECTLY into water and soak for a day or two. I don't know if your waiting too long to stick them in water after cutting them or not, but that's been my experience.

Top Bottom