Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A_j_207

A_j_207

100 for ten. Bought em off a guy that bought em a year ago. Theyre not made by the same guy anymore though. I got lucky. There still are others who make em. But from what ive read the unknown prophets s1's were the only approved glue s1's

shemshemet

shemshemet

so I'm waiting on a customer to call me back, hopefully I scored my first big job, worth $3000. wish me luck guys, this is our well being!

my little farm is coming along nicely. I got a bunch of babies growing and getting big and makin me happy! everything is looking like they are all indica fat leaves.. even the ones that I thought looked sativa like ended up widening out and looking like indica. is there any other way to determine what they are other than leave shape?

Whats your industry? Job for what?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

100 for ten. Bought em off a guy that bought em a year ago. Theyre not made by the same guy anymore though. I got lucky. There still are others who make em. But from what ive read the unknown prophets s1's were the only approved glue s1's

100 for 10 beans? thats exactly why UP's were "approved"... if i recall correctly UP was doin em and kickin money back to Joesy... there were others... I know Hammer made some, but not sure if he sold any... I'm sure plenty were made... I've got some I stuck back myself...

A_j_207

A_j_207

100 for 10 beans? thats exactly why UP's were "approved"... if i recall correctly UP was doin em and kickin money back to Joesy... there were others... I know Hammer made some, but not sure if he sold any... I'm sure plenty were made... I've got some I stuck back myself...
Yeah i hope he did kick some to jw. He used the logo and all. But yeah ive been seeing hammerheads work and looks like he kicks ass. But man, i live in maine and we dont get many clone onlys so i jumped at the chance. I woulda paid more if i had to. Maine suffers from poor genetics because no one shares. If we all worked together itd be amazing. I got fruity pebbles and gorrilla glue last week so maines about to have plenty. At least in my circles. Id like it if we all could have access to fire. So for now ill pay out the ass!

A_j_207

A_j_207

painting interior exterior houses, really I'd paint a chair so long as I get money lol...

I called the customer today, I have yet to hear back from him, but I quoted him $3000 for 11 rooms, which is under $280 per room. I thought that it was a decent quote...
Yeah thats a good quote. Im a general contractor and id sub it out at 280 a room

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

wow so I did pretty well then... I hope I get the job...I'm still new waiting on my first big job.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

ok guys I got a ipower 1000 watt dimmable ballast, 1000w bulb, and 6 inch air cooled hood. ballast dims to 75% and 50%. I want to run it without glass with the ballast outside the tent. I know in a 3x3x6 tent people say it can be done running 600w. I'm running a 174 cfm 4 in fan, with an old style can-lite. I need help setting up to the max, I know I'm going to have to run it at 50% to finish off what's in the tent already because she is used to only 250w.

1. is wattage increase late in flower (she is leaning now) hurt or help?

and
2. a link to a diagram on the correct way to set me up would be just fantastic.

A_j_207

A_j_207

ok guys I got a ipower 1000 watt dimmable ballast, 1000w bulb, and 6 inch air cooled hood. ballast dims to 75% and 50%. I want to run it without glass with the ballast outside the tent. I know in a 3x3x6 tent people say it can be done running 600w. I'm running a 174 cfm 4 in fan, with an old style can-lite. I need help setting up to the max, I know I'm going to have to run it at 50% to finish off what's in the tent already because she is used to only 250w.

1. is wattage increase late in flower (she is leaning now) hurt or help?

and
2. a link to a diagram on the correct way to set me up would be just fantastic.
Decrease at end. Mimic mother nature.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Decrease at end. Mimic mother nature.
Well shit... since she is leaning should I turn down the timer to like 1130/1230 or 11/12 or somethin? I'm about to check with my microscope how far she is. she is still throwing pistils and she is draining leaves naturally (edit) and I been feeding the her.

shemshemet

shemshemet

@Stumpy420

You got any tips on painting horsehair plaster? Trying to paint my kitchen...lol

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@Stumpy420

You got any tips on painting horsehair plaster? Trying to paint my kitchen...lol
if there is no damage you need to repair, the main thing is cleaning the grease off the wall before priming. make sure that everything is dry before you're start priming. prime with a THICK NAP roller using a latex primer. if you have to make some repairs there are a few different tutorials on how to fix it.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I didn't get the job because the guy thought it was a high price, which really it wasnt.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Resized 20160324 134829
Resized 20160324 134656
Resized 20160324 134614
Resized 20160324 134459
Resized 20160324 134405
Resized 20160324 134225

pictures of the big chipper in flower putting her lean on.. how can I hold her up if I want her to go at least 1, maybe 2 more weeks, I was hoping she was going to fill in further down but I DID average about 1-2 extra nodes worth of lenth on my top buds. next is to make node length short enough all the way down the stem as to have bud down the entire branch. will my 250w hps fix that problem? or will the red spectrum fuck that up? I bought that 1000W dimmable and went head and put it in there, I'm gonna start cutting back the day length to slowly and taper her off. temp difference isnt but 2 or 3 degrees f different but humidity is up more. I have the light on 50%. I'm gonna give her a dry period and I'm about to start the flush.

so I guess to put the tall plants on the right of my babies pic I need to put them on a box and lift them to the same height or very slightly lower (to account for stretch) than the current canopy so they aren't receiving far red bombed light off of and from through the taller canopy. I need to take the glass out of the new light but I already hung it.. stupid me rushing around.

that's another thing. since I'm not exhausting the lamp heat, taking the glass out would be better not only for better uva, uvb, but being glassless will allow my fan to dissipate the heat instead of it collecting in the hood. BOOM!

Glass really diminishes trichrome production. I've seen it first hand, the increase was dramatic with a 250w.

Top Bottom