Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

How's that coming along for you?
STR8
I finally got all the parts a few days ago and hung the new sub panel ran the 6/3 from my main to the new sun- panel and am about to start wiring so its going pretty good....im like 90% sure i got this no prob and i don't think ill even have to call an electrician to finish the part where i wire into my main but idk bc Angies list is running a deal by me for 2 hours of electrical labor for 80$ so maybe when I am done before firing it up ill spend $80 to have a guy look everything over and make sure its all gravy...still deciding if i need it or not...i fell its the safer thing to do but at the same time if he is like , nah man you did it perfect, id be like DOH!! On the flip side if he said OMG that wire and that wire are reversed and you coulda blown up the block, id feel like it was money well spent...lol

MGRox

MGRox

@Lazerus00 Haven't had much new info to post about lol. Guess the first actual burn-in test with the new cloner concept is going decent. Have some mods I want to still make I guess, otherwise its working mostly as intended. Main idea is to root cuts using humid air.
and I seriously need advice on if I can top this one before I throw her into flower to get everything even, and keep it that way so I have a good canopy.View attachment 581279
Shoot, send her to flower as is! Plenty o' tops on her already.

- Nope, haven't played walking dead.

erminated on March 1 so they are two weeks old. does that sound about normal speed of growth?
Yeah looks pretty normal and they look healthy! I have a small space for veg and tend to run lower light levels as a result (grr). Yours will probably grow faster than mine heh.
Will this ever fill in?
If your talking that last pic there. No. Those large gaps won't fill. You'd adjust that particular node spacing just before stretch finishes and or at the very early period of stacking. (wk 2.5-4 appx)
I know they could go at least a full month from seed in solo cups, correct?
Suppose, like with most things in this industry, there is variation of options. I tend to keep things in a medium until they can hold the entire medium together when fully dry and removed from said pot. Some, tend to re-pot when a few roots hit the bottom. Guess it's up to you what you find you prefer best over time.
would a 400w cover me? I
How big of area you lighting again? I know the HID's usually are rated for a 4x4 cover and that would be max. Seems they all light 3x3 very well though (not counting 1000w's). When you drop wattage you drop intensity, so the lamp must be closer to achieve similar PAR as a larger light. For example a 600w can run at 16" (canopy space) or so minimum; but I would presume a 400w to be in the 12" minimum range. Now, with a 12-14" spacing, the PAR values 2' away from bulb center (so, 4x4) would be about 1/3 of your peak. So, if you peak at 900 umols, then your edges will be around 300 umol +/-
Reflector design also factors into that of course.
Oh yeah, guess your penetration depth is a bit lower with a 400w vs 600w, so it will be of benefit to trim lowers. Heh, guess everyone pretty much does this already, though I generally don't.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Picked up a new vape while back home. Really liking this thing. I like how it's got a read out of volts, battery percent and a timer telling you how long the nail has been heated. Gives some real nice smooth tasty hits.

lemons

lemons

What a great page to come back too. Shout outs to whoever posted some three six.

These aren't the best pics, I'll pull em outta the light soon and throw somethin up. Some have been uppity end, some have not. Got a few confirmed fems. The ssp that's showin already has that sour grape smell. The lemon fizz x pbog is a girl but I'm keeping my eye on her. This tent with 707 and the full season has stepped the game up here for sure.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Those large gaps won't fill
I was asking because my fiance's dad said that if I wait, they will be buds all the way down the stem. what he doesn't realize is that the node space is too great.

on the other hand I WAS able to grow my longest buds yet, at about 5 inches long on the longest one, and a good few 4 inchers... something about the way I trained this one and the switch to blue spectrum lighting in veg helped. thanks @MGRox now I have to try to explain it to him in a way he will understand... he is stubborn old man stuck in his ass hole ways lol.

@Lazerus00 it's ok knowledge is good for me, so I won't hold it against ya.

I almost got the kids 49cc bike runnin today, I had to clean the carb tonight, hopefully I will be able to get it to idle!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Top medical and top shelf buds available and we ship world wide [email protected].

We got what it takes to get High and to get Cured.
We can provide you with high qualities of medical marijuana for
patients suffering from Depression ,Glaucoma,Anxiety and
Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue
and for Calming Aromatherapy. Price is negotiable and varies depending
on the size of sale!! Contact

via email [email protected]
View attachment 583763
Gtfo of here
Get banned!!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

so I'm waiting on a customer to call me back, hopefully I scored my first big job, worth $3000. wish me luck guys, this is our well being!

my little farm is coming along nicely. I got a bunch of babies growing and getting big and makin me happy! everything is looking like they are all indica fat leaves.. even the ones that I thought looked sativa like ended up widening out and looking like indica. is there any other way to determine what they are other than leave shape?

A_j_207

A_j_207

Fuck it im about to just start makin s1s of all my elites and sell um $50 a ten pack. Hpk lhb hells forum gg4 sfv etc. I might get a bunch of death threats but probably just as many thank yous from those with no access
I just bought gg4 s1's because im in maine and there is virtually no acess to good genetics here. There are a few people in maine that have glue but theyre the "tell me how great i am" types who want you to kiss their ass to get em. Ive never been one to kiss ass. Got s1's for now and as soon as i get the clone im gonna release her to the masses and make their cuts one of many. Fuck horders!

Top Bottom