Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Dont punch out more holes then your going to use.you dont want mice or even dirt to be able to get in there easily.bro did you even watch that video i linked way back when you first started talking about this? If not go do it,think i posted the 2 most important vids you will need and if you dont understand keep watching untill you do.also look at where the wites come into your main panel and note how they use collars around the wires where they pass through the holes in the panel.those collars are code and you will need to buy some,they are cheap.also note they probably run multiple wires through a single hole in the panel.we usually run 3 wires per hole unless its a bigger gauge like 8/3 or bigger gets its own spot and collar.go watch vids lol
i have the collar/clamps...gotta back and find the vids you posted bc i have been watching so many vids not sure if i saw the one you posted....i didnt think i should punch all the holes out but i was just making sure...thanks thou

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Is that the SFxY? Or the Chipper?

When you ask "will this ever fill in?" I don't see what you are asking about. I don't know the plants you are using, but everything looks fine to me. Looks really good actually (although the pic quality may be making them look super frosty)

See how most of your fans in that pic are splayed out, strong, facing the light (If the light is at a different angle, the leaves will try to be perpendicular to it) That is a plant happy in it's current environment.

Nutrient wise, I can't tell if you are flushing and that is yellowing the leaves, or if it's just the pics. But temp and humidity....from the pics, they look happy. I don't know what week you are at, but it looks like you may want to drop the rh soon. Unfortunately, at the end of flower, it's to our advantage if we make the plants a tiny bit unhappy by drying out the atmosphere.

The more I grow, the more I see that, environment is everything in this game. You need the light, the genetics, the right nutes etc...you have to have all that down too; (<proper use of the semicolon) but I feel like that part is easy/cheap enough to buy/learn (improper use of the /). But to run the perfect environment the entire run, man, that's a lot of time, energy, planning, and $. I did well this run...but I had at least 20 days during flower that were hotter than I wanted.
I bought a can filter and am hooking it up tonight. exhausting some of that air and bringing in some fresher air should drop my rh. it's like 60% at 80*f. oh yeah she loves that temp. I think that the yellowing is very slight bleaching from me havin the light too close at the old house. I could even drop it an inch or two and she would be perfect happy I think. but yeah there hasn't been a ton of air exchange as I was still getting the materials for air scrubbing and exhaust (duct work, clamps, other needed hard ware).

those pictures were dog shit I will update with new galaxy s7 my fiancé has when I get home. can't wait to see how the pictures will come out.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Okay, so I think I just made a dumb mistake. Can someone help me out?

Wanted to switch to DE's, got talked into Nanolux, made the purchase and realize it is "220v/240v". Is this going to be a problem? I think I'm wired for 120v.

The Terps

The Terps

You won't be able to plug it in its a different receptor. And yes it's a problem gavita makes the e series in a 120v option.

Electricity is gas and the ballest is the car and the VoLTz are the amount of gas needed to start the car. If the VoLTz don't line up with electricity needed you could burn your house down and need to grow in your car. But you can't run a drag racer like a Honda Civic you need the right components @MushinNoShin
Sorry but that's funny

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Son of a bitch... I wish I was more manly and knew about electrical wiring and shit :cry:
hey i have no idea about electricity and am in the middle of wireing a new sub panel with a new 50 amp box with one 240 plug and like 8 or so 120plugs...you can do it!....its taking me time and i still have quite a bit to got but @BlackSheepOG is helping me and @hiboy has a thread in grow room design that can anser any q's....unless you REALLY have to left hands you can do it....im gonna do EVERYTHING except the part were i wire into my main box where the "live" electricity is......just saying

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

hey i have no idea about electricity and am in the middle of wireing a new sube panel with a ne 50 amp box with soe 240 and 120plugs...you can do it!....its taking me time and i still have quite a bit to got but @BlackSheepOG is helping me and @hiboy has a thread in grow room design that can anser any q's....unless you REALLY have to left hands you can do it....im gonna do EVERYTHING except the part were i wire into my main box where the "live" electricity is......just saying
That was like a foreign language to me, lol. Thanks for the encouraging words! I'm gonna figure something out here.

The Terps

The Terps

Ya breakers are in the box not plugs. you want a professional if you decide to change the wiring. Like mentioned above you can do it yourself if your even a little versed in electrical and if you watch someone else do it you'd be like really that's all it is? I coulda done that! But keep in mind doing it wrong will cause problems that will likely result in fire so still be cautious but it's truly a handy thing to know

miko

miko

Hey guys,, Wondered if that thermostat being in the flower room would cause any issues?
But FYI, was getting hermies before this was added to the room...

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I started up potting today. haven't up potted any of the seedlings yet though, they are only 2 weeks and a few days. I know they could go at least a full month from seed in solo cups, correct?

I'm gonna let the 2 I up potted today veg for another week or 2 and then send them into flower, they should pull 20gs in those square green 1 gallon pots I was using.

so I'm am growing sugar black rose in that scrog net(5 gallon dwc), and I guess while I'm vegging her out I will run soil and continue practicing my cloning.

ok I'm ready to buy a light this weekend, I want a light to replace all these fluorescent cluster fuck that stretches the fuck out of most of my plants. I have enough watts to grow but I have to stack boxes and buckets to raise my short plants up to the light because the mom is so tall. the light bulb would hang from 5'6" so I figure it would be just at the 5' mark. would a 400w cover me? I know a 600w flower light in my tent is about the most I could go but I would need to control heat well. advice for veg light?

miko

miko

Hey guys,, Wondered if that thermostat being in the flower room would cause any issues?
But FYI, was getting hermies before this was added to the room...

To be safe and recommended by a good guy, I taped over the screen to remove the light.

PEACE.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm always checking in.. just don't post as much, I haven't gotten much advice or answers from my last few questions. I'm always checking in though. shit I think it got boring from your home improvement boring electrical class we had to sit through lol.

Top Bottom