Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
Yes cancer has been around for many years, but dieticians have not properly assessed conditions as a nutritionist would ...like alopath vs naturopathy , methodology of treatment... many of these elements are found all around us in plant and elementals...in my own research, which has taken nearly thirty years since I was in Coastguard in Greenland , exposed to DDT, PCB, and radioactive waste I was for years very ill... allopathic doctors scratched their heads, no cure, no treatment, and gave me 18 months to live, now from 81, I'm still alive...I have put an awesome system to date... most doctors refuse to tell the truth, others are willing to go outside the box and try something new and it works... did you know that there have been many naturopaths were murdered? yes, and most were in California and Florida where they were strangely axed off
...the cannabis community as well have seen this...Western medicine has done a disservice to the general public...my mother and other friends have died in the hands of the so called doctors who scratched heads than scratch surfaces...
cw

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's a real shame more folks don't know the fundamental differences between an actual registered dietitian and a 'nutritionist.' But let's put it this way, anyone can take a course that doesn't even last a semester and slap the label 'nutritionist' on themselves. A dietitian is going to have to go through schooling rigors that include actual science and takes years, then they're regulated, unlike nutritionists. ;)

BioNik

BioNik

I just bought gg4 s1's because im in maine and there is virtually no acess to good genetics here. There are a few people in maine that have glue but theyre the "tell me how great i am" types who want you to kiss their ass to get em. Ive never been one to kiss ass. Got s1's for now and as soon as i get the clone im gonna release her to the masses and make their cuts one of many. Fuck horders!
You can always order TGA Genetics seeds. Most times they (me) deliver.

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

hey everyone... been alittle sec since i dropped in... just wondering if anyone use automated software/programs and if so what you use? Maybe you made something on your own? I have created an automated grow system for a bunch of different things... just wanted to get everyone's thoughts... thanks

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

hey everyone... been alittle sec since i dropped in... just wondering if anyone use automated software/programs and if so what you use? Maybe you made something on your own? I have created an automated grow system for a bunch of different things... just wanted to get everyone's thoughts... thanks
herb.io

A

Agardens

Hey just on here trying to get a little advice.... so I started my first ever grow...a family member helped me out gave me a couple clones showed me the ropes ect.. it's coming close to harvest and he wants to take about half my harvest just curious does it sound fair???

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

Hey just on here trying to get a little advice.... so I started my first ever grow...a family member helped me out gave me a couple clones showed me the ropes ect.. it's coming close to harvest and he wants to take about half my harvest just curious does it sound fair???
no? you took the actual risk of federal crime, if he gave you clones doesn't he have his own to harvest?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Unless you agreed when you started then I say no but you do risk comprised security for it what's to stop him from just taking it or worse calling Leo is try and work out a one time payment then fuck that guy

A

Agardens

Yup he has his on harvest going on, he feels entitled to half because of the genetics he gave me and his knowledge.... plus the risk I'm taking growing is pretty scary to think about but worth the risk... I feel I work hard and put in alot of work to give up so much

Skunked

Skunked

Yup he has his on harvest going on, he feels entitled to half because of the genetics he gave me and his knowledge.... plus the risk I'm taking growing is pretty scary to think about but worth the risk... I feel I work hard and put in alot of work to give up so much
Indoors or outdoors might I ask? Regardless you're putting in the time and work so he can either start helping you water and shit and trim and everything else. If the electric bill is another factor this dudes outta his mind. I'd ask him how many dollars he wants per clone and then find yourself a few packs of seeds and make some better friends on here. Fuck that man, I can understand a little something something if he is dry here and there out of the being there for family factor. But if that's the case I owe a lot of people half my harvest

Skunked

Skunked

and did he give you a cut of OG Kush from the 90s? Or the Sprite pheno of jack herer?

Skunked

Skunked

Spread knowledge out of the sake of seeing those who deserve to know, know. Genes for the sake of reputation. Don't show em your plants and half can be whatever you want it to be. That just blows my mind. Sorry for all the replies, I can't stand people. I myself get walked over constantly out of the fact that I'm too nice and would rather see people smile. But others just wanna see themselves smile and could careless. Your conscious knows best, you're obviously questioning it with little expierence so somethings fishy :ninja:

A

Agardens

Spread knowledge out of the sake of seeing those who deserve to know, know. Genes for the sake of reputation. Don't show em your plants and half can be whatever you want it to be. That just blows my mind. Sorry for all the replies, I can't stand people. I myself get walked over constantly out of the fact that I'm too nice and would rather see people smile. But others just wanna see themselves smile and could careless. Your conscious knows best, you're obviously questioning it with little expierence so somethings fishy :ninja:
Yes indoor 4×4 tent... I have cuts of the old family purple that he he also running.... I would buy seeds but this is my first time and don't really have much knowledge on where or how to buy good seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom