Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Any guys using NFTGs got dosing recommendations for Pegasus Potion...im assuming as a foliar 1tsp/quart but to add in with my reg feeding of NFTGs im thinking 2tsp/gallon while im in late veg? then prolly the same for early flower? yes, no, maybe so?
@Tnelz should be able to answer you. I have never used it.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks brother. Ur Def a wealth of knowledge and a welcome participant. Really good to have ur contributions.
The sharing and the communication between the Growers on this thread is A prime example of what Makes the Farm,
THE FARM. Setting up my 1st Net room Sea of Green with My super cropping should be something to see
and now that is said I can share my New Goodies
I am going to be installing 6 36" BML custom bar led's around the outside perimeter of my 4.5 x 6 footprint

I know you all like and @Power OG is an Chef with his LED's I want to say It took alot of research before I went this way
Tell ya as far as tested and reviewed and choices its not an EZ task picking a good light, BUT thats the KEY How much LIGHT not what watts it draws or What the human eye sees, But actual produced photosynthetic photon flux density in waves the Plant Likes
LED

. http://www.bmlhorticulture.com/
@Tnelz You know me by now I dont promote or have some connection to ant one Company but what I now know is this
the Numbers dont lie this is a Great source for supplemental lighting to My HPS or MH
Peace Family
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just want to give a shout
The sharing and the communication between the Growers on this thread is A prime example of what Makes the Farm,
THE FARM. Setting up my 1st Net room Sea of Green with My super cropping should be something to see
and now that is said I can share my New Goodies
I am going to be installing 6 36" BML custom bar led's around the outside perimeter of my 4.5 x 6 footprint

I know you all like and @Power OG is an Chef with his LED's I want to say It took alot of research before I went this way
Tell ya as far as tested and reviewed and choices its not an EZ task picking a good light, BUT thats the KEY How much LIGHT not what watts it draws or What the human eye sees, But actual produced photosynthetic photon flux density in waves the Plant Likes
View attachment 500479
. http://www.bmlhorticulture.com/
@Tnelz You know me by now I dont promote or have some connection to ant one Company but what I now know is this
the Numbers dont lie this is a Great source for supplemental lighting to My HPS or MH
Peace Family
FlyJ
id say with that u should do very well. Going to check the website out once I'm home. May be interested in 4 of those myself. What spectrum did u choose? I know I'll def be going far red with some white maybe 4000 k or even 3000 k. Actually got me excited. Respect brother. Def not a waste of money bro. Not sure what it will add to already impressive yields but the spectrum coverage and health of the plant will be improved for sure
Great find j.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Lazerus00 as far as Pegasus goes I add 3.5 mls to a quart for foliar and 7.5 mls as a root drench . Awesome awesome stuff. Don't use as much now due to pure protien but the Pegasus is better for bloom due to low n content. Awesome can't say that enough. One of my favorite nectar products.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Random question but why in the hell do all these nute companies use tea and tablespoon as measurements? How fucking inaccurate and unscientific can you get lol?

Rant over :)
LOl @jinxjj I hear you man. When all else fails remember 5ml = a teaspoon & a tablespoon is 14.78 ml. I just round off to 14 and call it a day. :D

farmguy087

farmguy087

Hello Everyone. I finally got a chance to take some photos of my latest harvest. I haven't posted a lot here before, so hopefully its not confusing which ones are which. In any event, here are some of the girls. I have the Bubba Chunk, Blue Dream, White X GSC, Lemon Alien Dawg, Lamb's Bread, Master Kush, Pink Champagne ( I think ), Wolverine Kush, and Zeus (Montana Silvertip X God Bud). Super stoked on this harvest, converted to a CGE grow a while back and am really seeing nice results. BC RT 0116BD RT 0025GSC C RT 0022LAD RT 0075LB RT 0005MK TC 0036PC RT 0083WK RT 0059Zeus RT 0010

Power OG

Power OG

Hello Everyone. I finally got a chance to take some photos of my latest harvest. I haven't posted a lot here before, so hopefully its not confusing which ones are which. In any event, here are some of the girls. I have the Bubba Chunk, Blue Dream, White X GSC, Lemon Alien Dawg, Lamb's Bread, Master Kush, Pink Champagne ( I think ), Wolverine Kush, and Zeus (Montana Silvertip X God Bud). Super stoked on this harvest, converted to a CGE grow a while back and am really seeing nice results. View attachment 500486View attachment 500487View attachment 500488View attachment 500489View attachment 500490View attachment 500491View attachment 500492View attachment 500493View attachment 500494
Wow killer grow bud. Glad you posted here. That lambsbred is a must have, been looking for her for a min now.lol again killer grow
Positive Vibes & Respect

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hello Everyone. I finally got a chance to take some photos of my latest harvest. I haven't posted a lot here before, so hopefully its not confusing which ones are which. In any event, here are some of the girls. I have the Bubba Chunk, Blue Dream, White X GSC, Lemon Alien Dawg, Lamb's Bread, Master Kush, Pink Champagne ( I think ), Wolverine Kush, and Zeus (Montana Silvertip X God Bud). Super stoked on this harvest, converted to a CGE grow a while back and am really seeing nice results. View attachment 500486View attachment 500487View attachment 500488View attachment 500489View attachment 500490View attachment 500491View attachment 500492View attachment 500493View attachment 500494
Really good looking grow brother. Thanks for posting and please continue to do so. Respect.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 as far as Pegasus goes I add 3.5 mls to a quart for foliar and 7.5 mls as a root drench . Awesome awesome stuff. Don't use as much now due to pure protien but the Pegasus is better for bloom due to low n content. Awesome can't say that enough. One of my favorite nectar products.
thanks brother, really appreciate it!

J

jinxjj

Yeah, the bread is a new one for me. On the pure Sativa side, I have also been rocking the XJ - 13 ( jack herrer X G-13). Can't decide which I like more - the XJ has a soaring psychedelic high, but the Lambs has more staying power. View attachment 500495

I just got done growing some 'Rough Neck' - mostly sativa, Jamaican lambsbread x Purple Rhion IBL, purple tints with high thc content.

Stuff is super strong and nice fat dense buds, good meds!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey 2 quick questions...first when your done brewing some tea and there is all that foam built up do you scoop it out and toss it or stir it around back into the tea?...also with Cap's bennies...how often do you make the brew? every 2 weeks? Thats what I was thinking but then I was reading the back of one of the packs and it said something like to keep the microbe population up to do it every 7-10 days so im just wondering what the consensus was on that..please and thank you guys!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OK im getting Friggin Nervous
You all Nee to help, even with 22 years I never have flown in a Plane
been in Helo's Lots but that was open and I could bail if need be But a Closed Tube at 30,000 feet WTF !
Help a Brother OUT !

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

every 2 weeks
hey Bro I use caps and ACT No on the foam some like to use it on the top of the soil just scoop it out and lay on the soil after the drench or discard it
I choose to lay it on the Coco after I apply the Tea Once in Veg 4 weeks once at transplant and 2 weeks into my flower run
so I am at once a month basically.
Peace
FlyJ

Top Bottom