Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Everyone. I finally got a chance to take some photos of my latest harvest. I haven't posted a lot here before, so hopefully its not confusing which ones are which. In any event, here are some of the girls. I have the Bubba Chunk, Blue Dream, White X GSC, Lemon Alien Dawg, Lamb's Bread, Master Kush, Pink Champagne ( I think ), Wolverine Kush, and Zeus (Montana Silvertip X God Bud). Super stoked on this harvest, converted to a CGE grow a while back and am really seeing nice results. View attachment 500486View attachment 500487View attachment 500488View attachment 500489View attachment 500490View attachment 500491View attachment 500492View attachment 500493View attachment 500494
Great looking pics/buds. Very nice indeed. What sort of filters, lenses or lighting are you using to get those crazy coloration's?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey 2 quick questions...first when your done brewing some tea and there is all that foam built up do you scoop it out and toss it or stir it around back into the tea?...also with Cap's bennies...how often do you make the brew? every 2 weeks? Thats what I was thinking but then I was reading the back of one of the packs and it said something like to keep the microbe population up to do it every 7-10 days so im just wondering what the consensus was on that..please and thank you guys!
Laz use it however much u want. I use caps root 1 x a week and nute 1 x a week on my soil plants. I don't brew them though. Little Molasses or aphroditites in a gallon with a couple tsp of caps shake it let it sit till the talc settle then I water. With aact I use foam and all and water in. No issue what so ever. Again falls to personal choice.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well folks I just popped 3 Triangle Kush X Urkle from CSI and 5 Moondawg F2 from Loompa.

Did a little horse trading with my Bayou brother without naming names. He knows who he is. I love you man. I hope you enjoy the strains I sent your way as well.

Not much to show right now but will post in this thread as they come along. Germ rate was 8/8 in less than 36 hrs.
The beans went into soil last night. So all I have is some soil to look at right now.

DSCN0586
DSCN0585
Tnelz

Tnelz

Well folks I just popped 3 Triangle Kush X Urkle from CSI and 5 Moondawg F2 from Loompa.

Did a little horse trading with my Bayou brother without naming names. He knows who he is. I love you man. I hope you enjoy the strains I sent your way as well.

Not much to show right now but will post in this thread as they come along. Germ rate was 8/8 in less than 36 hrs.
The beans went into soil last night. So all I have is some soil to look at right now.
Thanks for posting here. Please continue to do so. Fire in those beans for sure. Actually though I love looking at soil. Lol. Whoever posts the best soil pic should get the jungle water device. Lol. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Katie cola!
20150407 140320
20150407 140417
ssp. Not a great pic but u can see the weight.
20150407 140303
fpog yet another bad pic but again u can see the size. U would not be able to tell the diff between this and a box of fruity pebbles. True Story. It's so similar it's astounding. Much respect to jaws.

Toaster79

Toaster79

The sharing and the communication between the Growers on this thread is A prime example of what Makes the Farm,
THE FARM. Setting up my 1st Net room Sea of Green with My super cropping should be something to see
and now that is said I can share my New Goodies
I am going to be installing 6 36" BML custom bar led's around the outside perimeter of my 4.5 x 6 footprint

I know you all like and @Power OG is an Chef with his LED's I want to say It took alot of research before I went this way
Tell ya as far as tested and reviewed and choices its not an EZ task picking a good light, BUT thats the KEY How much LIGHT not what watts it draws or What the human eye sees, But actual produced photosynthetic photon flux density in waves the Plant Likes
View attachment 500479
. http://www.bmlhorticulture.com/
@Tnelz You know me by now I dont promote or have some connection to ant one Company but what I now know is this
the Numbers dont lie this is a Great source for supplemental lighting to My HPS or MH
Peace Family
FlyJ

Hey Fly man! Seen those units before, and am prety confident they do their job right. One thing bothers me though. They're being marketed as suplementals, so I'm guessing they have the spectrum but not the punch. What's the price tag on a unit you ordered and which one. Took a peak at their page and didn't actually see an option of tailoring your own spectrum so I'm guessing it's arranged via email or something. Anyways wish you fun and joy with your units. I'm sure they're gonna spark up your plants growth :D

++++++ Vibes

MGRox

MGRox

.....didn't actually see an option of tailoring your own spectrum.....

Cheers!

Edit: noticed the same link J gave xD....Doh! That is the custom page though, a nice setup.

Edit2: meh, scatterbrained today. Note with custom spectrum is that the pattern you choose repeats in the fixture. From what I read with others that did this; you want the left most bulb to "match up" with the right most bulb slot. So that way the pattern repeats even.

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey Fly man! Seen those units before, and am prety confident they do their job right. One thing bothers me though. They're being marketed as suplementals, so I'm guessing they have the spectrum but not the punch. What's the price tag on a unit you ordered and which one. Took a peak at their page and didn't actually see an option of tailoring your own spectrum so I'm guessing it's arranged via email or something. Anyways wish you fun and joy with your units. I'm sure they're gonna spark up your plants growth :D

++++++ Vibes
They are supplemental brother. I'm assuming that's exactly what j will be using them for. They would be perfect say in a 4 x 4 tent. 2 on each side 36 in long. I'd go 2 far red and 2 3000k white. Awesome bloom spectrums and it would really light the sides of ur tent up. So ur correct about punch but they are only to add to ur current main light source not be it. Unless u check out their spyder or whatever it's called. Awesome led.

MGRox

MGRox

sorry to pop in again. They use the same LED's for the custom spectrum strips as is in their spydr. You get to pick 15 colors, using any number of LED sources. Then that pattern repeats based on length of strip. So, a person could use the same spectrum as the spydr. Similarly, you can order the full spydr with any custom spectrum too; though that would be special order via email or what have you.

sorry to have intruded with both posts. just failing at an attempt to help or provide info xD.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Thought that was the case with those lights being passively cooled and with such footprint.

I'm building my own light in a while and puting up a DIY thread with step by step. Still looking for a source for heatsinks that don't cost a leg and a kidney.

Thanks everyone for clearing things up!

++++Vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thought that was the case with those lights being passively cooled and with such footprint.

I'm building my own light in a while and puting up a DIY thread with step by step. Still looking for a source for heatsinks that don't cost a leg and a kidney.

Thanks everyone for clearing things up!

++++Vibes
Very interested in that bro. Seen some amazing grows with diy's leds. Keep us posted bro.

Top Bottom