Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

wow, taking care of the girls when i am sick is no joke...I have a terrible version of the flu and am a complete mess, shaking in bed covered in sweat and in soooo much pain. just now I had to pry myself away from my bed to mix up a batch of caps bennies ( root and foliar) then managed to get about a gallon in each! I feel like utter death and just hope this goes away by the end of the weekend!=( what a crapy way to finish veg...so sorry for the rant and taking up thead space...be easy my brothers and hope y'all are felling much better then me!
Get well bro

Power OG

Power OG

Can someone tell me wtf is happening to this plant? It's been in veg it's whole life and I know it's female because I flowered a clone last run but it looks like it's got balls? What's up with these flower/ball things in veg? Do I have a herm on my hands showing early sex signs in veg?
Say that's definitely nanners, you see the stem and pollen sac. I see it clear as day. I can show you a female swollen calx, even if old and dying it would be attached to main stem and not a ball hanging from duck. I'd be worried that it's a herm or really stressed. Just my opinion bro.
Respect & Positive Vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

Say that's definitely nanners, you see the stem and pollen sac. I see it clear as day. I can show you a female swollen calx, even if old and dying it would be attached to main stem and not a ball hanging from duck. I'd be worried that it's a herm or really stressed. Just my opinion bro.
Respect & Positive Vibes
I'd have to say that after really looking I agree with my bro. He and I were just going over this like 3 days ago. To me it's clearly balls with the contents already spilled out. I'd be very concerned with any plants in the same area or even close. Good luck. Hope we r wrong but I don't think so.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
humic is safe for daily use in small doses.it helps the plant uptake nutes and helps keep the soil from getting too compacted or helps with aeration.i use it alot :)
Humic acid is good mojo like @sixstring mentioned. Fulvic acid is also the beez kneez as it has a lighter molecular weight and passes thru the mycorhizea and the roots easier than humic does.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'd have to say that after really looking I agree with my bro. He and I were just going over this like 3 days ago. To me it's clearly balls with the contents already spilled out. I'd be very concerned with any plants in the same area or even close. Good luck. Hope we r wrong but I don't think so.

youre not wrong... full balls, not even nanners... some strains do it from stress...
in extreme stress the gg4 can do it as well.

those flowers are open and have released their pollen.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Respect & Positive Vibes
thanks bro... i think the worst of it is over but man was that terrible...haben't felt that bad since i was a lil kid...any way still walking death but am able to care for the girls... te reason i needed help with broken branches is bc i got light headed and fell all over my ladeies and caused A LOT of damage but i got most of it in healing mode now but I guess only tyme will telll@ thanks for the positive vibes fam!

J

jinxjj

Well that mother fucker is in my veg room with a fan blowing the shit everywhere so I am guessing I'm fucked.... how the hell did that thing pop balls in veg like that? I thought it had to be in bloom? Funny thing is the plant looks wicked healthy and a few clones of it do NOT have balls but I'm not taking any risk and cutting them all down.

Since this is hopefully contained to my veg room what are my options to try and stop the pollen from spreading. FUCK! !!!

J

jinxjj

Man I am so pissed right now, not the type of news you want to wake up to.... time to chop those hermie cunts!

Guess things could have been worse if the cunt was in my flower tent but I'm still a little scared since it's on the other side of the basement.

J

jinxjj

Ok so here is the weird part. I have 2 of the same plant (Rio negro seed #9 popped) and one looks like an all out male with half it's load shot and the other is starting to throw pistils and no signs of nanners. A previous clone was already flowered so I know the plant is a girl.

The 'male' actually looks in better health than the 'female' one even tho they are the same exact clone! Man these plants are fucking weird!

'Female ' is in the left and 'male' is on the right. Just gave the herm male a new home in the trash can but I didn't kill the other clone that's showing female Just yet. I also might have 1 or more of these a few weeks into flower so I gota really look over my tent tonight for herms. I don wanna end up with another half crop of seeds that's worthless junk!

20150411 064850
20150411 064824
20150411 064725
20150411 064646
20150411 064632
Pimp T

Pimp T

yo anybody wanna help me decide on 36 out of the 200 I have to run this session ill be poppin may 1st-ish. That's if clones dont come in first . Alien petrol is a cross of the quick finishing super frosty Durango og mom i had
Wp ss 20150411 0003
and a sweet muffiny kushy blue petrol dad that smelled at 7 days old and had trichs at 14 days old.

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Hi guys hope you dont mind me popping by ;) just after a bit of trusted advice.
Can any of you lovely people recommend some good places to purchases seeds, I'm in the UK and my girls are on day 30 of flower, it's my second grow so still pulling all the pieces together and getting to grips with the whole growing thing. I'm basically just interested to find out who favours who the most ;)

While were at id love to find out some of you're favourite strains too as I really cannot decide wat to run next, currently I'm running barneys farm critical kush and could not be happier, here's a pic at day 28 flower ;)
Screenshot 2015 04 10 22 57 26
any recommendations off you guys would be much appreciated as like stated above I have no idea wat to run next.
Cheers guys
here's a link to my ck grow just to keep you in the loop

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-barneys-farm-seeds.71388/page-5#post-1446023

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi guys hope you dont mind me popping by ;) just after a bit of trusted advice.
Can any of you lovely people recommend some good places to purchases seeds, I'm in the UK and my girls are on day 30 of flower, it's my second grow so still pulling all the pieces together and getting to grips with the whole growing thing. I'm basically just interested to find out who favours who the most ;)

While were at id love to find out some of you're favourite strains too as I really cannot decide wat to run next, currently I'm running barneys farm critical kush and could not be happier, here's a pic at day 28 flower ;) View attachment 501788 any recommendations off you guys would be much appreciated as like stated above I have no idea wat to run next.
Cheers guys
here's a link to my ck grow just to keep you in the loop

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-barneys-farm-seeds.71388/page-5#post-1446023
Hey bro. First thanks for dropping in and welcome. Second beautiful job on the plant bro. She looks dope and thanks for sharing ur work. So it depends what u want to grow and how much money u have. Any beans available here are top notch. Can't go wrong with anything literally. Firestaxx seeds has some of the best genetics around. Single seed centre has some great choices as does attitude. Nature's green remedies has some great gear as well. Also riot seeds has some nice gear. If u choose here or firestaxx u can't really go wrong. If u choose ssc or attitude u have dna, reserva prevada, heavyweight, bomb seeds, sin city, og rascal, tons of others. Good luck and great vibes to u bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@eskiiboy uk if I didn't already have 200 seeds to get out of the way I would do nothing but archive seeds gear. If I could trade everything I have now for 10 packs of archive seeds id do it in a heartbeat
See I like some of there stuff. Def have some interesting crosses. Have u run any? Have u checked riots stuff lately? Dude has some fire bro. Also liking the crosses from apothecary but don't know anyone who has run them.

Pimp T

Pimp T

I ran hellraiser a while back and every pheno was the shit. I almost pulled the trigger on gscxwcd710 from riot but it sold out before I could.I been beggin him to let me test lol I want to try a few apothecary stuff u can't find cuts of too easily like platinum og but they're always out of stock @Tnelz I'm definetely about to cash out on dnas Florida og though

Tnelz

Tnelz

I ran hellraiser a while back and every pheno was the shit. I almost pulled the trigger on gscxwcd710 from riot but it sold out before I could.I been beggin him to let me test lol I want to try a few apothecary stuff u can't find cuts of too easily like platinum og but they're always out of stock @Tnelz I'm definetely about to cash out on dnas Florida og though
Everything I've grown from dna is very solid. My boy at the hydro store had some chocolope test at 24 % thc with terps off the chart. How was the hellraiser?

Latest posts

Top Bottom