Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

recommendations
@eskiiboy uk
I would say If you can support the Forum that supports the Grower breeders interactions
The Farm is a Great place and you are Guaranteed to Have the Breeder who's gear you run right there
by ya as you run um...
what more could a grower want
when I started My Loompa Farms Run every question I asked was answered right here.
BOG LOOMPA GreenPoint Brother, all rock the Dank
Good Luck and welcome to the Greenest place on the Web
Peace FlyJ

@Tnelz
Man I am wore OUT busy
One more 1500 word research paper due before I split on Vacation
APA, w/Citations and Images all on the Cell's Biocel layer
Oh boy
Just lookin at the ladies gives me the energy Bro
Peace bro

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good fellas. Just want to catalogue the day I began this experiment. U newer guys haven't seen my tinkering side. Always looking for a way to grow better or easier or whatever. It's why I have a solid knowledge base because if I have questions I usually just go for it and see what happens. Lol. Anyway I watched a video on rockwool this morning and by 3pm I had a cubic foot bag of rockwool cubes or croutons. Going to fill a 2.5 gallon square with them and that will be my medium. Going to run Jacks as my nutrients and decide which lady to cut and try it on. I have a cornbread bubba just sprouting roots so it looks like that's who it's going to be. Very well may run a gg #4 this way as well. Looks easy but not many people using the croutons going dtw but I'm gonna. Always been anti rockwool for no real reason but it's time to find out if I hate it or love it. Keep ur fingers crossed. Experiment starts tomorrow. Wish me luck. Respect.

Power OG

Power OG

Cheers guys, this is why i love this site;) so if go to THCBay is that were il find the breeders as stated above, definitely makes sense to buy from here, especially wen the breeders by your side !! thanks lads
Yes thcbay is where you will find all of the breeders we are referring to. Good luck Bro,you will definitely growing some Fuego soon. Stick around bro,this is one of the best and most informative chill spots on the web.
Positive Vibes & Respect

tobh

tobh

Supporter
just droppin in for some quick advice. First and foremost, is there a way to link a specific post in one thread to another thread?

Second, though I didn't want to post the same pic a second place on the forum, should I hit these a little heavier with fan leaf removal? About day 40 since flip to 12/12.
20150412 111549

Don't hate on the tiny buds XD probably pushing this micro grow close to it's limits if I'd stop fucking up and being other places when I should be tending to these ladies. Thanks for any input!

Power OG

Power OG

You could defoilate a little but I try to tuck as many and cut the least amount possible, is my opinion. I'm in a bigger space with more light now so no need to but in a micro you might want to, to allow more light to your flowers and more air flow, I trim and defolaite the lowers. My 2 cents
Positive Vibes & Respect

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You could defoilate a little but I try to tuck as many and cut the least amount possible, is my opinion. I'm in a bigger space with more light now so no need to but in a micro you might want to, to allow more light to your flowers and more air flow, I trim and defolaite the lowers. My 2 cents
Positive Vibes & Respect

Thanks @PowerOG. This is a poorly executed scrog that has been through hell. Also is an untested strain I started working on years ago, first grow of this cross. Below the screen was stripped weeks ago, kinda let things get out of hand up top side though. Full grow is in my sig.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks @PowerOG. This is a poorly executed scrog that has been through hell. Also is an untested strain I started working on years ago, first grow of this cross. Below the screen was stripped weeks ago, kinda let things get out of hand up top side though. Full grow is in my sig.
What's the cross? Thanks for posting bro. So power is the scrog man for sure. I grow sog for the most part and I kind of make my ladies look like flamingos lol. I take a good bit of lower leaves and branches off to make sure the upper portions of my ladies really fills out. Good luck bro.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hands down best all around thread on any forum!! PERIOD!!!!
Happy Sunday Funday guys, hope y'all are relaxing and enjoying the beginning of spring!...Unfortunately I am once again with out any meds and prolly will be for who knows how long bc my man decided to try and prescribe the not so good "meds" and in now in the pokey!...I have a feeling I will have to go with out until I flower! =(

Power OG

Power OG

Hands down best all around thread on any forum!! PERIOD!!!!
Happy Sunday Funday guys, hope y'all are relaxing and enjoying the beginning of spring!...Unfortunately I am once again with out any meds and prolly will be for who knows how long bc my man decided to try and prescribe the not so good "meds" and in now in the pokey!...I have a feeling I will have to go with out until I flower! =(
Sucks bro.(

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I know...thanks guys...thats the thing about getting older and not being on the "scene"....I'll suffer thru the pain and hopefully the strong forces of mother earth will somehow help me find something before mine are ready @Power OG @Toaster79

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Well that mother fucker is in my veg room with a fan blowing the shit everywhere so I am guessing I'm fucked.... how the hell did that thing pop balls in veg like that? I thought it had to be in bloom? Funny thing is the plant looks wicked healthy and a few clones of it do NOT have balls but I'm not taking any risk and cutting them all down.

Since this is hopefully contained to my veg room what are my options to try and stop the pollen from spreading. FUCK! !!!
The males will pop balls in veg if they get root bound, a lot of times.

Water basically destroys pollen, dunno why (polarity of h2o denaturing gamete cells or sporopollenin?). Whatever the case, a lot of people spray water to keep pollen from spreading. Try spraying down or misting your veg room.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

yo anybody wanna help me decide on 36 out of the 200 I have to run this session ill be poppin may 1st-ish. That's if clones dont come in first . Alien petrol is a cross of the quick finishing super frosty Durango og mom i had View attachment 501778 and a sweet muffiny kushy blue petrol dad that smelled at 7 days old and had trichs at 14 days old.
#jealous

Looks like some straight fire!

Top Bottom