Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Just want to say thanks my friends. It's kind of strange to loose a parent. The finality of it is something I'm trying to grasp. But Im a weed grower. My garden is my place of comfort and so long as I have my girls I'll be fine. U guys are a big help and I appreciate it. Now @way2green marlins split and amphetahaze please. My dad died so I need some cuts to get over it. Lol. Can't wait to see that garden bud bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

We spoke earlier, so you know where I'm at, it goes with out saying. I feel loss because you feel loss. Anything bro!! We gonna do a 2nd line, for him. Nola thing, Its a mini parade/ celebration.
Condolences my Brother
Respect
Thanks my brother. I know u with me! Here is a pic of that maple indica. The spots u all see are not strained enough caps foliar pack. Stuff is great but strain it well or do not disturb talc on the bottom of the bottle. Lol!
20150224 031135

Tnelz

Tnelz

@homebrew420 here is my female wita. For those who don't know it's WiFi x Tahoe og. Another dope creation I was lucky enough to get. Thanks brother. She looks a little sparce and slightly unhappy because she got a good thin out trim and a water just before the pic. In a few days she will fill back in nicely. Hope u feel I'm doing ur genetics justice homebrew420!
20150224 033956

Tnelz

Tnelz

Last post of the day is my presidential corner. These are my Obama kush and west coast dog. The difference is obvious. Obama is taller. Again no stress on the spots just some foliar pack that will wash off in time. In the meantime I know all the little bunnies and fungus are keeping the nasties off my leaves.
20150224 034501

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks my brother. I know u with me! Here is a pic of that maple indica. The spots u all see are not strained enough caps foliar pack. Stuff is great but strain it well or do not disturb talc on the bottom of the bottle. Lol! View attachment 488777
That's so weird. In the infamous words of Rick James" Transplanting is a hell of a drug".lol Fuck yo couch nigga. Maple leaf is looking good, what's she smell like?
Respect

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
We spoke earlier, so you know where I'm at, it goes with out saying. I feel loss because you feel loss. Anything bro!! We gonna do a 2nd line, for him. Nola thing, Its a mini parade/ celebration.
Condolences my Brother
Respect
well said respect my friend...

when a brother is hurting im hurting.. you are never alone brother. need anything you dont even think twice its done my friend.. much love

Latest posts

Top Bottom