Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

yea im using FFOF 1 to 1 with Light Warrior and added perlite and EWC...i figured it may be too acidic and that may be why leaves are yellowing....thank you so much for being so helpful! I really apprciate it! p.s. my pH meter was only about 25$ but in the instructions it says to mix the 4.01 powder and 7.01 powder in distilled water..
your not mixing the 4.01 and 7.01 together right ? i only use the 7.01 to calibrate my ph pen and it seems to work fine on my cheap ass milwaulkie meter.but i would def use distilled or r/o water to make your slurry so you know its starting off clean,imo you will get a more accurate ph reading that way.your nutes being organic are going to show low on the ec/ppm test.but as others have made mention,get that ph up to 6.2 to 6.6 range and keep on rolling,plants will look even better in a few days if ya can just get the ph more into range for soil.so many people i know dont even check ph and have pretty good grows so dont get too anal on it,just do your best to correct as you feed.peace

Tnelz

Tnelz

Get u some oyster shells or dolomite and u will never have to check ur pH again. So long as u stay in soil. If u r in ur final pot top dressing the oyster shells or dolomite would be fine. Really want to stress getting the oyster shells though. The lime can really tighten ur soil. I know I've said this already but it will truly change ur growing life bro. I no longer pH anything that goes into my soil. Judging from ig bro ur plants are doing really well.

Power OG

Power OG

Get u some oyster shells or dolomite and u will never have to check ur pH again. So long as u stay in soil. If u r in ur final pot top dressing the oyster shells or dolomite would be fine. Really want to stress getting the oyster shells though. The lime can really tighten ur soil. I know I've said this already but it will truly change ur growing life bro. I no longer pH anything that goes into my soil. Judging from ig bro ur plants are doing really well.
Also to add to that ocean Forrest is Ph buffered and has oyster shells in it.
Re

Tnelz

Tnelz

Also to add to that ocean Forrest is Ph buffered and has oyster shells in it.
Re
It Def does. But it's not nearly enough although even without the additional shells or lime u really should be fine. However the additional peatmoss added from the light warrior will in the long run become more acidic. In saying that I do believe u will be fine. All it really does is add a shit ton of calcium and micros. You will love never having to worry. My final statement is I agree with @sixstring completely. My first 3 grows ever were in ffof and never ph'd once and all came out fine. Ur doing great.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

your not mixing the 4.01 and 7.01 together right ? i only use the 7.01 to calibrate my ph pen and it seems to work fine on my cheap ass milwaulkie meter.but i would def use distilled or r/o water to make your slurry so you know its starting off clean,imo you will get a more accurate ph reading that way.your nutes being organic are going to show low on the ec/ppm test.but as others have made mention,get that ph up to 6.2 to 6.6 range and keep on rolling,plants will look even better in a few days if ya can just get the ph more into range for soil.so many people i know dont even check ph and have pretty good grows so dont get too anal on it,just do your best to correct as you feed.peace
lol..no i am not mixing them together...give me a lil more credit then that...ahhhahaha

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

It Def does. But it's not nearly enough although even without the additional shells or lime u really should be fine. However the additional peatmoss added from the light warrior will in the long run become more acidic. In saying that I do believe u will be fine. All it really does is add a shit ton of calcium and micros. You will love never having to worry. My final statement is I agree with @sixstring completely. My first 3 grows ever were in ffof and never ph'd once and all came out fine. Ur doing great.
I got oyster shells on the way should be here by end of week the latest and no i am in 3gals not and i was thinking a week or 2 before flower id put them in 7gals...i figure im going to let them veg another month so the get nice and beefy and hopefully i can pull a decent harvest although i won't beat myself up if I dont...

Tnelz

Tnelz

I got oyster shells on the way should be here by end of week the latest and no i am in 3gals not and i was thinking a week or 2 before flower id put them in 7gals...i figure im going to let them veg another month so the get nice and beefy and hopefully i can pull a decent harvest although i won't beat myself up if I dont...
Perfect. I'd put 6 tablespoons of shells into ur 7 gallon mix. Let it sit as long as u can. Not because u have to but let those bacteria get to work on them so they will be readily available and ur bloom will be a breeze pH and calcium wise. U can even go 5 tbls and be OK. U will love how much easier it makes ur life.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Game over. Lol. Thank u @FlyinJStable thank you @loompa and whoever else had a hand in these. All arrived about 20 mins ago and they r soaking and will be in jiffy pots tomorrow. Thank u all.
20150323 144904

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Game over. Lol. Thank u @FlyinJStable thank you @loompa and whoever else had a hand in these. All arrived about 20 mins ago and they r soaking and will be in jiffy pots tomorrow. Thank u all. View attachment 496551

OK so here is the Play I will be 7 days on @Tnelz on the UD OG I have two more Strains I wanted to pop so with us both at this I cant imagine between the two Dank will be forth-coming.....
Guys Find Me a Male
If my Mikado dose not produce a hard core Male I am going to need help with my Nyvia II
THis is too nice a Plant NOT to keep for me that is I made her so I have grown to attached a guess.
3 22 2015 UPd 1

Any-how I know you will make killer work of the other 5 beans Bro And oh yea 3 are up out of the CoCo already.
Peace Farmers
Super Under Doggie Woof woof WOOOF Vibes
FlyJ

Top Bottom