• Start date
  • Tagged users None
suomynona

suomynona

For u @Tnelz Coming soon bro #freetheweed #fuckgreed

20150419 213047

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Jacks is truly the best choice u can make. I wish I would've used it way sooner. Used both of the other lines u mentioned. Both solid from top to bottom but Jacks consistency is hard to beat. U can mix up a bunch and let it sit till ur ready to use it. If ur in coco and are running synthetics Jacks is just about the best thing I've ever run. And I've run a ton lol.
Yeah played with it a bit a year or so back when a friend gave me some, ran a cycle of 6 lights, coco dtw beautifully, it mixes up clean and is cheap as hell.. Working my way through a ton of unused nutes over the years, plan on heading back to jacks in a bit

Tnelz

Tnelz

Happy 420. If this thread isn't a representation of how the culture and movement should be I don't know what is. Thanks to everyone for making this thread so awesome. Gotta thank @logic for even making it possible. Shout out to u homie. From day 1 the farm has been home and it's really awesome to have all u great growers stop by and spend some time. Respect and good vibes to All!

germinator

germinator

Tnelz brother hoodlums.....Really guys........all the knowledge all the gear pics....must say you guys are the forefathers of contemporary cannabis breeding fun and games....I salute you all today on 4/20.....free the weed.

Seriously Mendo Urkle fems.....GG4 tar dawg....holy shit

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

seriously bro, @suomynona is coming through with some serious heat.., cant wait to see what the outcome is...My only real complaint with the booming MMJ/rec/legal scene, is that way too many guys are dropping way too much flame left and right! Hard to keep track of so much great breeding/pollenchuckin goin on, much harder than it used to be.... As it stands, I think I'm closely following 10 diff crosses, and maybe 20 others when I browse through....

Top Bottom