Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I use Nectar for the Gods and yea I have been feeding them according to their feeding schedule but maybe just too much?? Im not sure but thanks for all the input @organix4207 @DC105 @sixstring ....I have not been giving FulPower as much recently and have been upping the Herculean Harvest which is bone meal pretty heavy but nothing crazy...Im gonna lighten up back down to half does and see if the start to look happier....Again Ill post pics later tonight! Thanks again guys!

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Ga Day my brothers & sister farmers. I know we have some hempy peeps here, so I'll just ask here. I did some googling and research, and got conflicting answers. How are you's flushing your hempy's, and when do you start the flush. I'm in all perlite, no coco. And plants are 9 weeks in, and about a week from the chop. This will be my last hempy run, and back to soil. Just finishing up the last 2. The first hempy run, I just gave them plain well water for the last 2 weeks, and I didn't like the end results.. Wow, lots of salt build up with these hempys! Thanks all.

sixstring

sixstring

I use Nectar for the Gods and yea I have been feeding them according to their feeding schedule but maybe just too much?? Im not sure but thanks for all the input @organix4207 @DC105 @sixstring ....I have not been giving FulPower as much recently and have been upping the Herculean Harvest which is bone meal pretty heavy but nothing crazy...Im gonna lighten up back down to half does and see if the start to look happier....Again Ill post pics later tonight! Thanks again guys!
the " less is more " theory really is a good one bro lol,these 2 ladies have never seen more than 650ppm of any kind of nutes and the chem cookie is just getting some bloom booster at about 100 ppm with 500ppm of ionic bloom and nectors demeters for the calcium.but this afgan is still just getting 500ppm grow nutes,mostly jacks 20-20-20.ill prolly hit her in a week with some 0-5-4 just to feed the flowers but only once a week if that.just running these in promix /coco fidy fidy :) look forward to some pics from you later,peace
chemcookie #5 about 25 days
Cc 5  042

afgan #1 about 14 days in
Afgan 1 043

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@sixstring Holey Moley do your girls look fat and happy!!! This whole first run has deff been one big learning experience and has deff tought me a lot for what to do next time! Less is more is defff always done me right and sometimes, especially in the begining its just hard to tell you brain well if a lil is good more must be better is wrong..hahaha Anyway to answer your question @DC105 yes I have 3 fans running 24/7 plus an active intake so I belive they are getting plenty of circulated air. Some of the "dry/crispyness" I think came from before I had fans moving air from the top of my tent I just had one small circulating fan on one side of the floor and one stationary fan blowing air in the center of all 4 girls directly up and where that fan was constantly blowing the leaves got real dry and shit almost like wind burn or something...idk...again ill post pics later when lights coe on at 8est...

Toaster79

Toaster79

In veg I don't feed at all except for compost teas, mycorrhiza and molasses. First shot of veg nutes between week 6-8, usually a week before flip for a little boost. Never water with plain tap water but with a compost tea. Reused compo sana soil amended with some fresh soil and EWC, 20-30% perlite and vermiculite and trim. Nutes are biobizz grow, bloom and heaven (aminoacids). Heaven goes in foliar together wits epsom. Crushed eggshells a week after flip top dress. Works good so far.

this ^^ is an awesome plan :)

Last edited:
way2green

way2green

Ga Day my brothers & sister farmers. I know we have some hempy peeps here, so I'll just ask here. I did some googling and research, and got conflicting answers. How are you's flushing your hempy's, and when do you start the flush. I'm in all perlite, no coco. And plants are 9 weeks in, and about a week from the chop. This will be my last hempy run, and back to soil. Just finishing up the last 2. The first hempy run, I just gave them plain well water for the last 2 weeks, and I didn't like the end results.. Wow, lots of salt build up with these hempys! Thanks all.
4-5 days is all u need DP...i only go 7-10 days and my soil has ever kind of shit u ca round up......I used to go 14 days and that was just too long... flushed the life out of em......of course I am a novice and I don't publish books on this topic.....

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Lazerus00 what are u using for enzymes and microbes?
I use biocozyme, all caps bennies, in teas I use EWC, ancient forest humus, sometimes in bloom i have been using Jamaican guano otherwise during transition I was using seabird guano

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So to add insult to minor injury my fucking HPS bulb blew somehow tonight!! ARRRGGGHHH!! I have been using Genesis MH and HPS so I threw the MH back in for now and the earliest I can get a bulb is Friday but it will be a Hortilux and not a Genesis. From what I hear they are pretty comparable so I think everything will be alright...

Hopefully I am able to somehow return the Genesis HPS or get refunded thru warranty but wither way I placed the order for the Hortilux already...

Top Bottom