Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Been watch close Thats Sux
But Your innovative and CatPiss ? Yea Brother thats the ticket.
Breedin baby Breedin

Brother thats becouse you touch on the inner Bud in all of the very best of Growers you help bring the Good Vibes to the table
AND with that VIBE you cant have anything but JOY ! ! ! !
Always a pleasure and Love to contribute to the House of @Tnelz

@Toaster79 @CBDEMON Keep the knowledge rollin In bro's its all good when it shows the lighted path.
Peace FlyJ
Thanks brother. Can't say enough about u. Awesome man awesome friend awesome grower.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Been watch close Thats Sux
But Your innovative and CatPiss ? Yea Brother thats the ticket.
Breedin baby Breedin

well, I culled the male. will use Ga3 treatments on a clone and see if testosterone treatments work out...

but yeah, I removed him and used some blue ox pollen on those purps crosses instead...
moving on from the purps to something funkier...

gonna try moontang and Chemdog D bx3 pollen on catpiss now I think....

Pimp T

Pimp T

Cornbread bubba bush on day 28 veg
IMG 1219

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Another mud shot . This slop is from the bottom of my dam its 20 years of Forrest runoff , kangeroo poo , bird poo , dead yabbies , forest foliage and on and on , I'm gunna run it through my compost as the main base . So I'm set for ages once it drys I'll heap it up with a bob cat and put a tarp over and under it . Organic supper soil ✌️

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

well, I culled the male. will use Ga3 treatments on a clone and see if testosterone treatments work out...

but yeah, I removed him and used some blue ox pollen on those purps crosses instead...
moving on from the purps to something funkier...

gonna try moontang and Chemdog D bx3 pollen on catpiss now I think....

Never seen a completely sterile male before. I've had a few that were partially sterile but nothing like that.
Good luck with the Ga3

@Tnelz that onycd is looking nice

Last edited:
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

well.... close as I can figure, the Ga3 can only go one of two ways...

it'll either work... or... it wont...

not hangin my hat on success, but since nobody wants to answer if it'll work or not, I guess that leaves it to me to find out...

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

It would be interesting to try and reverse that plant also
Perhaps it's the unicorn of the cannabis world a "super male" a true 'YY'
I think I've read before that a 'YY' would most likely be sterile

Tnelz

Tnelz

My underdog og from loompa farms. This is pheno number 1. Early into flower. Pheno number 2 is a better plant imo but this 1 isn't to shabby and I can't wait to see where she ends up. For the record this isn't loompas headband. Its loompas haeadband x triangle kush. She isn't perfect yes I see the leaf curl. Lol. But it's my first run with her so we are just getting to know each other. She was a tad sensitive to nitrogen but overall I'm very happy with her.
20150613 0552302

Tnelz

Tnelz

My underdog og from loompa farms. This is pheno number 1. Early into flower. Pheno number 2 is a better plant imo but this 1 isn't to shabby and I can't wait to see where she ends up. For the record this isn't loompas headband. Its loompas haeadband x triangle kush. She isn't perfect yes I see the leaf curl. Lol. But it's my first run with her so we are just getting to know each other. She was a tad sensitive to nitrogen but overall I'm very happy with her. View attachment 515850
Ps it's 5 in the morning and I'm just finishing up watering everything so please excuse the mess. Lol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Looking spunky ,no the plant bro lol what brand off led u using and how you finding it .

Tnelz

Tnelz

Looking spunky ,no the plant bro lol what brand off led u using and how you finding it .
Those leds are nothing special man. Amazing for veg though. Like really awesome. I believe I can get those for like 75 80 bucks at this point off eBay or Amazon. They are no names. 1 is an Apollo and the other is a vipar I believe. Both full spectrum 180 watts. Nothing really worth buying. For about the same cost you could get a 400 watt mars 2 and it's would be better all around the board. They are a good cheap option for reall solid veg growth though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Top Bottom