Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

@tobh glad to hear that worked out for you brother, positive vibes to you that everything gets goin for you again asap.

On another positive note, I won a Relentless auction for a pack of White Fighter for.......$60!!! I bid $1 and nobody else even put down a bid...figure that out. Feeling real good right now :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

@powerog finally got those awesome nirvana seeds.lol. @CBDEMON that dude is to much. Lol. Finally get to grow nirvana auto og kush. Who needs the ghost. Lmafo. All jokes aside the True power og show is coming soon.
20150616 144212

SourDank

SourDank

@CBDEMON dude I seriously spat a mouthful of food out of my mouth when i watched that video. I was with my daughters mother and I seen him go "all bud, it's all bud" while showing that burnt shitty excuse of a plant with that high pitched squeaky voice lol. And I know that shits beyond his control but when I heard it with that plant, showing it to the world as if to impress everyone, I couldn't contain myself. Needless to say I'm definitely gonna make sure my mouth is empty next time he posts a video

@Tnelz that True Power OG should be amazing if the Sin Valley is any indication. Nice score brother

Tnelz

Tnelz

@CBDEMON dude I seriously spat a mouthful of food out of my mouth when i watched that video. I was with my daughters mother and I seen him go "all bud, it's all bud" while showing that burnt shitty excuse of a plant with that high pitched squeaky voice lol. And I know that shits beyond his control but when I heard it with that plant, showing it to the world as if to impress everyone, I couldn't contain myself. Needless to say I'm definitely gonna make sure my mouth is empty next time he posts a video

@Tnelz that True Power OG should be amazing if the Sin Valley is any indication. Nice score brother
What auction are u going to? I need to be there. Gonna hit u in the pm later also.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@tobh glad to hear that worked out for you brother, positive vibes to you that everything gets goin for you again asap.

On another positive note, I won a Relentless auction for a pack of White Fighter for.......$60!!! I bid $1 and nobody else even put down a bid...figure that out. Feeling real good right now :)
Awesome come up by the way.

SourDank

SourDank

What auction are u going to? I need to be there. Gonna hit u in the pm later also.
He had auctions up on the bay that ended today. there is still some gear up there. I was just goin for that because I'm on a Starfighter kick after tasting the Dark Matter's. I'm on the hunt for those now lol. Story of my life it seems

Tnelz

Tnelz

He had auctions up on the bay that ended today. there is still some gear up there. I was just goin for that because I'm on a Starfighter kick after tasting the Dark Matter's. I'm on the hunt for those now lol. Story of my life it seems
Seedbay or thcbay

SourDank

SourDank

Think I'm gonna go for blue power or petroleum nightmare from sins both look real peng man all of their strains lool piff

Anyone have any experience with any of them 2?
I have 2 packs of the Blue Power in the vault man, i know they're gonna be amazing. My SV OG has a lot of BP in it and she's fantastic and fast as well. You could cut at 53-55 n she's completely done. The latest I've ever went with her was 63 n I didn't like it because it knocked me out wayyyyy too much

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm not on a phone... but in full view, its at the top under "forum menu" theres a "members list" you can search users there..
thread title search is lame... they also moderate heavily to force things to go through site... gotta be more private about things...

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm not on a phone... but in full view, its at the top under "forum menu" theres a "members list" you can search users there..
thread title search is lame... they also moderate heavily to force things to go through site... gotta be more private about things...
I see. Lol. Already got yelled at. Lol. But I spoke to him. Thank u very much. I've wanted to say thank u for a long time.

Top Bottom