Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Stopped by homies today and snapped some shots. Gurlz are just looking gorgeous........ Looks like there are some idie leaners and some taller sativaish looking phenos. Smell and look like they will be very tasty.

I trust all my farmer friends are having a great day. Peace and much love.....

DSCN0861
DSCN0833
DSCN0834
DSCN0835
DSCN0836
DSCN0837
DSCN0838
DSCN0839
DSCN0841
DSCN0842
DSCN0843
DSCN0845
DSCN0851
DSCN0856
DSCN0857
DSCN0858
DSCN0859
DSCN0860
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Madness, I tell you. So much for a SOG. This lady loves to branch, loves to stretch. No single top plants in here, all of them have at minimum 3 tops, most are 5 - 7. First day of 12/12, after a nice day and a half roughly of darkness.

20150810 203816

Thanks for everyone's input! I love this thread!

One Love,
tobh

MGRox

MGRox

How YOU doin? :)
If you've ever sent a text or a photo with your phone, you've exposed yourself MUCH more than you will by posting here!
Not sure if anyone will buy this, but actually; I've never sent a text or photo on a phone and I don't own a cell phone. I try to keep my digital footprint small i suppose. Though I am slowly putting some pics up here. Oh, also to be clear; I tested the ppms on "kool bloom" liquid.

I suppose with your question about fading / correcting. You've got legit answers for sure! I can kinda "cheat" since I do the perpetual (3 / wk), so each week can be an individual test in triplicate. If there's something that needs adjusted, I typically adjust the following week rather than that specific set. Gives me more freedom and speed to experiment, I suppose, as the most I could mess up in a week is 10% of the floor.

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

After weeks 5, i dnt adjust to correct it. @Max Frost

I have some strains/cuts that will yellow and lose leaves no matter how much N you give them. I have also found temperatures to be a major factor. I only give what N is in the base nutes. If the strain/cut I am running is a Nitrogen whore, I'll start with a bit higher level of N in my base from the very beginning of bloom and tapper-off accordingly. Everytime I've moved to correct fadding during mid-bloom with additional N, it has effected flowering time or bud structure, negatively.

Just my personal experience, I'm sure some guys can do it absolutely perfectly, but that hasn't been the case for me.

Ned I sent you a link, oh and 1x a week, any more and you may risk burning them.

@Max Frost Not a huge believer in flushing, I feed low ec (1.0-1.2) all the way through anyways,sometimes I will just flush with low ec or plain water if I'm feeling lazy and feeling like saving coin on nutes lol. sometimes they're still green when chopped, other times, full on yellowed and crispy leaves, I've had the full gamut. It is more often the pretty whole plant rainbow colors I'll say when done organically. Actually since reading up on ethylene, it may help speed up the senescence in the right doses, gotta read more on it.. Anyways I'm the same as @Power OG after week 5-6 I don't bother bumping up the feed either way, I would say its a more genetic based, but nutes do play a part

Thanks folks! That's about what I've been doing too. Sometimes, when I know the plant is likely to be a bit hoggish about nutes, I'll give a bit of an N bump at flip and again at about day 10. That's usually all I have to do, even for the bad ones. If I see a def at mid-flower or beyond...I don't try to chase it. (IME you'll never catch it anyway!!!) & just let it run. Just nice to confirm others are doing the same. Chem of Green Goo turned me onto the hempy's and Lucas. I've modified BOTH, and just LOVE running this way. It's just one mix for everything and it works like a charm! Cheap & easy and gives me the best meds I've ever grown in all depts. I don't really "flush" per se. I usually give just plain un-pH'd water for the last 3-4 days and that's all the flush I need since I'm running pretty low ppms also. I've actually taken a few down with NO flush due to time constraints, and couldn't tell any diff at all. So I really don't even think a flush is required at these feed levels.

Thanks guys!! Best, Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

Not sure if anyone will buy this, but actually; I've never sent a text or photo on a phone and I don't own a cell phone. I try to keep my digital footprint small i suppose. Though I am slowly putting some pics up here. Oh, also to be clear; I tested the ppms on "kool bloom" liquid.

I suppose with your question about fading / correcting. You've got legit answers for sure! I can kinda "cheat" since I do the perpetual (3 / wk), so each week can be an individual test in triplicate. If there's something that needs adjusted, I typically adjust the following week rather than that specific set. Gives me more freedom and speed to experiment, I suppose, as the most I could mess up in a week is 10% of the floor.

Haha...I do the same thing pal, I just "bet with a bit larger chip" is all. I'm always betting "half the pot"!...lmfao...LITERALLY!! haha!! I run mine on a 4 week perpetual with 50% coming down each month. I do my adjustments like you do...just not with nearly as much chance to dial things in better during the same run! Hmmm...I may think of splitting it up a bit more.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

So I'm just looking for some suggestions on some a couple plants that are sassing me right now. Kicking myself now for not transplanting before flower. Anyways, I think that a couple plants are suffering from P-, what do you guys think?

Here's PP f2 #7- still growing perfectly healthy
DSC04834

Then here's where the real problem child is, PP f2 #6. Leaf curling and a little loss of vigor.
DSC04840

The gg4 has a bit of stem red striping as well.
DSC04848

These shots are from a few days ago. Plants are at 15d flower now. I was going to do a craft blend nute tea anyways, anybody got better ideas for me? Thanks all

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

the glue gets red and angry quick when she feels her roots dont have elbow room... I know that much... but a lil candy striping is normal... I'd do a kelp/ewc slurry real thick... heavy kelp wont burn... I toss a handfull of kelp powder in my transplant holes directly on my roots.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Anyone ever use straight IBA-K powder to root clones instead of like clones or something? If so does it work well?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I use a cheap plain grey Indole-3-Butyric powder... similar to this

http://massspectrumbotanicals.com/shop/iba/

just about 100%... cant recall the last clone I lost... i cut em first long, take em to my table and pick a branch node to shave and angle cut, roll em dry in the powder and stab em in rapid rooters... I tear off a corner of the rapid rooter and pack the rooter tight around the stem if necessary and, in my climate and conditions, I put em in a 1020 tray with 1/4 inch water in the bottom, the dome on with all vents open.... by the time the water is evaporated and gone they all have roots...

giggles

giggles

I use a cheap plain grey Indole-3-Butyric powder... similar to this

http://massspectrumbotanicals.com/shop/iba/

just about 100%... cant recall the last clone I lost... i cut em first long, take em to my table and pick a branch node to shave and angle cut, roll em dry in the powder and stab em in rapid rooters... I tear off a corner of the rapid rooter and pack the rooter tight around the stem if necessary and, in my climate and conditions, I put em in a 1020 tray with 1/4 inch water in the bottom, the dome on with all vents open.... by the time the water is evaporated and gone they all have roots...

That's almost how I do it too! It's nice to set and forget.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Doin

Doin mighty fine. Just finishing up an after work sesh.......Literally baked. Someting about the desert heat workin out in it and getting home with a clear head and drop some Sour Larry or mortorbreath # 3 in the bong and ,,,,,,,,,, well you know the rest. Good to see you mohn. Much love. Peace

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Was wondering when breeding are you better off putting the girls into flip first then the male a week later so the flowers on the girls are ready to receive the love

Top Bottom