Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I actually would love to get a tent. I ran out of room two weeks into flower. I'm 3 inches maybe 4 from the light. It's only a 250 but I have to find a shorter hemp bucket. In a home Depot 5 gallon bucket. What's a shorter but wider base bucket I could use?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

you mean cooler in temps or cooler like ayyyye...(the fonze)???

Both they look really cool plus run 2c cooler than my g rilla . Yes same size same lights . However inside the tent they feel a lot cooler , the new par plus whatever it is . I does work .

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've got a 3x3 hydro hut. It sucks ass and has pinholes in it. But from what I understand that is kind of an issue with a lot of them. This one I haVe is fine just looking to move up a size. Thought about the gorilla because of the added height. Sometimes I run out of rpom with those big stretchers and that extra foot would be ballin.
Very rare to get a tent that dosent have pin holes bro. No way to help it. Very easy fix. Don't even stress it. I def stand by my earlier statement. However the gorilla is the Ferrari of tents. Just feel it's not altogether worth it.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey fellow farmers. Was wondering what you (everyone) would suggest when your bud gets a lil too dry BESIDES boveda packs to combat a little bit o' over dryness. A simple way to re-humidify (if any) your buds while doing as little change and damage to the buds and taste as possible.

My buddy suggested lemon peels....
Theres gotta be a better way...lol

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I almost bought a gorilla.... A 10x10 tent is $1300. But I could build, insulate and Sheetrock a 10x10 room with an insulted door for less than that.
i think the point of the tent is that it can be setup and taken down anywhere. Building and breaking down a whole room is not super practical. i think it just comes down to what your needs are.
-Positive Vibes

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey fellow farmers. Was wondering what you (everyone) would suggest when your bud gets a lil too dry BESIDES boveda packs to combat a little bit o' over dryness. A simple way to re-humidify (if any) your buds while doing as little change and damage to the buds and taste as possible.

There has gotta be a better way...lol
that's funny bc when i was like 12 we would moisten up the zips with orange peels...LOL....ive seen a bunch of diff ways, not sure any are really "good" but the times ive seen it done was to add weight or improve appearance but it didn't really ever help with appearance. if you wanna do it forr your clientele i would put a few boveda packs in one jar and leave it in a cool dark place, i think that prolly the only "safe" way but what the hell do i know...hope you figure something out

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Theres gotta be a better way...lol

pluck green canna leaves and use those.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

that's funny bc when i was like 12 we would moisten up the zips with orange peels...LOL....ive seen a bunch of diff ways, not sure any are really "good" but the times ive seen it done was to add weight or improve appearance but it didn't really ever help with appearance. if you wanna do it forr your clientele i would put a few boveda packs in one jar and leave it in a cool dark place, i think that prolly the only "safe" way but what the hell do i know...hope you figure something out

Nah, purely personal stash. I just overdried a bit, and i want the buds to moisten back up a bit is all. No worries

@SeaF0ur and @drewski85 thanks guys. Ill pullI some nice healthy leaves from my veg garden and see how it works out. Positive vibes my dudes

burn4me

burn4me

Nah, purely personal stash. I just overdried a bit, and i want the buds to moisten back up a bit is all. No worries

@SeaF0ur and @drewski85 thanks guys. Ill pullI some nice healthy leaves from my veg garden and see how it works out. Positive vibes my dudes
once past a certain moisture content tho it unfortunately is at its final point ofcure. It may moisten to your liking but will be past point of cure. I try to go slow to ensure best cure. Good luck

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

once past a certain moisture content tho it unfortunately is at its final point ofcure. It may moisten to your liking but will be past point of cure. I try to go slow to ensure best cure. Good luck

I think i got ya my man. Its only been curing for about 5 days. I dried too far...some of the branches snapped when i tested (not all) i put a humidifier in the room and kept rh around 60. However my plants still dried in under 6 days.... Trying to figure out a reason why. Temps stayed below 70. Rh between 50-60 ... Crisp in 6 days. Seemed too quick. I watered the night before chop as well.....

burn4me

burn4me

I water 2-3 days before chop as well. And try to shoot for 777. 7 days at 70% rh and as close to 70°f.
Of course seasons play a lot into it too. Like in winter its easy to keep the temp but harder to keep up rh around here.also denseness of product plays big role. If they aren't tight buds then even at 70 percent and 70 degrees no way will it make it 7 days before being crispy. Although it doesn't happen often if I feel I'm drying to fast I place it all in turkey bags or hefty(whatever you got) for at least 12 hours if not 24 to reabsorb leftover moisture in stems and such. Then they are between the rh I like and I go from there hope that helps.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hello all!! Some questions for my fellow bubble makers.. I will be washing some materrial on friday and wanted to makesure of some things. I will be using half fresh frozen and half dry frozen.
How long should I let the dry frozen sit in cold water for it to re-absorb moisture before washing?

Since this is my first time using a micro planer, how long should I let my bubble dry after I grate it into thin layers on top of cardboard?

After I collect it, isn't it in a form that i can scoop a lil out and put it in between parchment with a lil heat and pressure and make something I can dab?

Please and thank you for any help guys!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
When I make bubble I let dry leaf soak for like five min and as far as making dabs with it with a straightener you got a use a coffee filter and wrap the hash then press it between parchment

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Lazerus00 -10mins should allow everything to hydrate. As you collect the separated trics from each bag make sure that you're remembering to pinch the material in a clump inside the bag and wick off moisture with a towel (or paper towels) from the outside. when you pull it from the bag it should not look runny. I usually dry on clean parchment for a few hours and try to get it frozen and processed with the microplane so that it doesn't oxidize a bunch and turn dark. I dry one day after its planed and then put it in a jar in the fridge to preserve the goodness. Some of your material may be dabbale, check your 73 run 1, and 45 run 1. Good luck man, have fun, and hope you enjoy your bubble!

Last edited:
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So unfortunately things did not work out as planned, as they rarely do, and I had to switch up what beans I was popping! Last night I put 10 beans into action! I put 5 buckeye purple, 2 TKxHObx3, and 3 nightmare cookies. I currently have them in some rapid rooter plugs under a lil cfl till they peak out at which point they will go right into some 1 liter Airpot prop cells under my 1000w MH but with the dial set to 400 or 600w. I'll post some pics when they break on threw!!!
Stay green my people!

Top Bottom