Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

@NaturalTherapy , I have some what I would call a Columbian landrace, called Chunk...the flavor, sweet and earthy as the aroma, extreme flowers for a fem sativa...10 seeds left...remind me of 70s...nice and strong, well balanced...

SourDank

SourDank

Damn I thought these two pages were gonna fill up in about 20 minutes...since they have not, I'll shoot out 1128

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

High ... 4mins before 710 ya back dabba doo! Then we got 420 very important to me.... so 1130. HaPpPy page 420-21. dabs up cheers

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I soak my trim in 99 percent alcohol. Let soak 2-3 days strain in well ventilated area with cheese cloth into Pyrex dish . Can purge then or put in freezer for better results. Let's the fats and lipids drop to bottom of jar . I've had that bit for a month and it's good . Then I hot water purge and let it sit for 30 .mins change water and . If you wanna see a cool process . Phoenix Tears. Com . Rso or Rick Simpson oil . I decarboxilate too bring out other meds within . True meds ☺ . Then you can make canna butter☺yummy. Lol. Pretty vague but hope I pointed you the right way . Peace and good vibes -420lyfe PpP

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Today I was over at a friend's house dropping off some meds and him and his wife brought up the topic of making me a caregiver for them. The objective would obviously be for me to be able to produce enough to keep him and his wife medicated and that's not necessarily an issue as of right now.

I am reaching out to you guys who are experienced caregivers for advice on what to expect if I accept the idea and proceed with the application process. I know I will need to look into my state's laws, so what else should I be taking into consideration? Any shortcomings or catch 22's pop up on any of you currently operating as registered caregivers? Considering the product would not be sold in a dispensary environment, would the medicine still need to be submitted to the same tests or would this be contingent on municipality/state regulations? What aspects of operating as a caregiver can one be blind-sided by excluding any issues with LEO or rippers? Just want all my ducks in a row before I make a definitive decision. As it stands I'm not protected by state MMJ laws so this would provide me such protection on the state level. I need to know the potential downfalls and worst case scenarios. Thanks for your input!

One Love,
tobh

Latest posts

Top Bottom