Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I feel SO SO stupid!!! Top dressing is exactly wgat I will do! Almost everything I use is power or granular form!!! Thank you for reminding my dumb ass about that!!
-Respect
I know the blumats don't really spray do they? I'd pro ably just scratch in the dry stuff real good, I'm sure it will work just fine!

Power OG

Power OG

PicsArt 11 08 082529

DrFever

DrFever

I wouldn't even worry about scratching it in the air will decompose what ever you put on top that is all i did with my out door girl added fresh grass clippings and let mother nature take care of the rest ..
I gave her 0 nutrients only water she got was rain hahaha here is my soil i made 40 percent compost 40 percent top soil 10 percent grass clippings 5 percent cardboard ( worms go nuts over ) and 5 percent live worms 150 - 200 gallons worth dug a hole planted in earth and walked away here is bud i pulled plant was super healthy to survive 0 insect issue as well as the cold
I literally am North of the 60 th parallel last months temps have been -12 to 12 degrees
Gallery 11738 4880 557199
Gallery 11738 4880 739920
IMG2782

shemshemet

shemshemet

Wow....holy shit, truly can't believe I won..

Thanks to everybody who made this whole thing happen! @Tnelz @SeaF0ur and anybody else who contributed, not sure who that was, but a huge thanks!

Crazy the way this thread moves, a post on page 300 turned into a contest like this. Only respect on this thread...unheard of internet record. And I only have respect for everybody in this thread! Everybody here made this happen, we should all be proud. Hope I can do these beans justice and put them to great use. I'll be sure to keep everybody updated with the beans and the search through them!

Thanks again, can't believe this shit!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

@shemshemet
@Noo1knos
@Growin Grass

Keep an eye on mine as you would any other tester... they are all just crosses in progress at this point, but should be some real fire in there. I'm usin my best plants and pickin my males...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Wow....holy shit, truly can't believe I won..

Thanks to everybody who made this whole thing happen! @Tnelz @SeaF0ur and anybody else who contributed, not sure who that was, but a huge thanks!

Crazy the way this thread moves, a post on page 300 turned into a contest like this. Only respect on this thread...unheard of internet record. And I only have respect for everybody in this thread! Everybody here made this happen, we should all be proud. Hope I can do these beans justice and put them to great use. I'll be sure to keep everybody updated with the beans and the search through them!

Thanks again, can't believe this shit!

Glad ur happy man. Hit me in a pm with ur numbers man and I'll get them out to ya.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Yeah... Khalisi is from Sanctuary Gardens.
Its SG's Purps crossed with Jihad

Jihad is a cross of a female Afghani (reportedly the university of Washington cut) to a male Afghani from 1978 bagseed.
According to SG the buds it came from came along with some of the finest blonde hash he'd ever seen...

I have a nice sour bubble male I used on my best female Khalisi from a pack I cracked
He is frosty himself.... I've seen some good things from his young'uns thus far.

IMG 20141125 211805
IMG 20141125 211846

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Yo my PEOPLE!!! I need some advice on getting aa ballast that will support both 250w mh and hps bulbs..... I see that the apollo is dimmable but i don't get if that means i can throw a 250w MH/HPS bulb in there......PLease now that I dont have to worry about giving off RF disturbance bc I got fios, I can really get any ballast that works....Now sure if it mattters but I would need 4 of them and the bulbs will be hanging vertical....PLEASE any suggestions are welcomed with open arms!!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So my new setup for xmas time will be the mars reflector 960w in a 4x4 veg tent with 2 250whps bulbs hanging vertical, one on each side!! That should make the girls awfully happy. then when i get the next lil bit of cash ill either add another 2 250w MH/HPS bulbs, one on each side of my 1k light in my 5x5 flower tent.....or by that point i wold prolly just get the 630w double ended cmh fixture.....Man do I love day dreaming!!!!...lol...nah but for real by next summer my shit will deff have a good upgrade!!

I was gonna go with 400w lamps but i think that would be WAY WAY too much heat, even with a 12,000btu window a/c unit

But still any suggestions on an e ballast that i can run 250w MH or HPS bulbs would be appreciated!!! Please and thank you!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Most digi ballast run both hps/mh . I have a proline . Witch is a lumatek in different dress . Gives 250 w 400w and 600w . So if u go that way you have a lot off different w options .

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Yeah I love day dreaming up new grow room setups. Once I buy my own house it's on. Trying to find one with a basement so I can build out a couple rooms and keep it all self contained in the basement so I can run c02. ONE DAY!!!!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Most digi ballast run both hps/mh . I have a proline . Witch is a lumatek in different dress . Gives 250 w 400w and 600w . So if u go that way you have a lot off different w options .
yea but can i use a 250 bulb or a 400 bulb or can i just use a 600 bulb and dial it down to 400 or 250?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

HOLEY CANOLI!!! I just won a ticket to the 2015 Emerald Cup!!! Its on Dec 12th and 13th which is a sat and sun!! I am so freaking amped!!! Im almost positive i can swing it money wise but it would really help if any of my brothers here on the thread that live in cali are either going or are able to go so we can go together..... Also I am reaserching now if I am going to be able to smoke and taste test since im not a resident and I have no card.....Anybody here anywhere near Santa Rosa hollr at cha boy if your down for going...im checking plane tix now!!!!...Man do I LOVE winning shit!!!!!

Or if any of you cool cats live within 30 mins of santa rosa and wanna let me crash id be more then happy to compensate!!...just saying

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

OGKushBreath Girl Scout Cookies also known as OGKB cookies. I'm waiting on a cut of Chunky's OGKB2.0 currenlty, should arrive soon...
I'll tell ya ogkb is starting to be a unicorn for me. Ten people were getting it for me and all ten have failed. Lol. In fact all ten of those people have disappeared. It's crazy. People will do anything to get into your garden. " Hey man really want that Kate upton wanna trade for ogkb" knowing I'll send asap only to disappear when I ask for ur address. Lol. Sux man

Latest posts

Top Bottom