Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Have none of you really never swam in the pools at Bob's Furniture? Or never brought your kids there or anything?

Junk

Junk

I've been teaching my dog to launch at the Nashua location, it's a pretty good setup. Tile is hard to scratch & whatnot.

way2green

way2green

I may have a full bred haze that is all sativa but I need to make sure before I throw that out there
@gardnguyahoy I have some nice crosses but I usually like the indica leaners.... Crazy I know.....I kick alot of good shitxaway cause I don't like the flowering times. I will throw u tons of sativa phenos

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Y'all are CRAZY!!! 70 degrees is cold to me and I grew up in NY! I love the snow and snowboarding plus who doesn't like a white Christmas but fuck living someplace so cold! That's what vacation are for!! Give me 80 degree weather 365 and ill be a happy camper!!! Maybe down to 60 at night but that's the absolute coldest!!

Doc G

Doc G

figured this would a descent thread to pick someone peoples brains... (3) 1k gavita de pro's should cover a 8x8 area just fine yeah? and also a 6'ft deep and 8'ft wide area as well?

Ceiling height is 8 feet tall if thats necessary to know, lights will hang 6inch to a foot at most from ceilings. Plants tops will be kept at minimum 2.5 - to 3.5 foot tall... once tops start getting to close (with in 30 inches) i would def turn down to 600/750's.

Top Bottom