Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

All seeds from the giveaway are going into the mail tomorrow before 2pm. Winners please make sure your info is in a pm. I'm pretty sure y'all already took care of that but please send me a message over the next 24 hours so it's easy for me to find. If you don't it's ok I'll find it. Apologize for the delay just some broke ass pockets and I get paid today! Respect y'all!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So I took the time to REALLY understand VPD and the diff between humidity and relative humidity all after getting frustrated about not being able to control my environment as well as I wanted to! Its so awesome to have all this site and google in general bc I remember a time where I wanted to learn about something and I had to go to the Encyclopedia Britannica to learn that shit! and thats no joke! Anyway I am happy to say that once understanding all that controlling my rh in relation to my temp has become MUCH easier!!! Just felt like saying that!

SourDank

SourDank

Grass looks amazing man. Respect
Hit pretty good with this seed run, and the other half is just goin in tonight. There were definitely some standouts, but the one I pictured and the one pheno of Jabberwocky have stood out above the rest. But of the 8 phenos from seed I put in, 7 warrant another run, and the 8 is being culled only for its disgustingly low yield. It makes the forum cut look like a production plant lol.

But 6 more phenos go in tonight, and 3 more will be starting in a week or 2. They just need a little more veg time.

And then I just cracked a pack of Loompas Headband x Wookie from Bodhi last night :), super stoked to run those. Then I think I might need a break from seed run/pheno sorting for a month or 2. But then one day I'll come on here and see some dank ass plant one of you dudes are growing and I'll have something similar in the vault that will force me to crack another god damn pack...so what it really comes down to is I blame all of YOU GUYS for my being a pheno sorting junkie...thanks a bunch...assholes

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hit pretty good with this seed run, and the other half is just goin in tonight. There were definitely some standouts, but the one I pictured and the one pheno of Jabberwocky have stood out above the rest. But of the 8 phenos from seed I put in, 7 warrant another run, and the 8 is being culled only for its disgustingly low yield. It makes the forum cut look like a production plant lol.

But 6 more phenos go in tonight, and 3 more will be starting in a week or 2. They just need a little more veg time.

And then I just cracked a pack of Loompas Headband x Wookie from Bodhi last night :), super stoked to run those. Then I think I might need a break from seed run/pheno sorting for a month or 2. But then one day I'll come on here and see some dank ass plant one of you dudes are growing and I'll have something similar in the vault that will force me to crack another god damn pack...so what it really comes down to is I blame all of YOU GUYS for my being a pheno sorting junkie...thanks a bunch...assholes

Lol birds of a feather , I feel your pain .

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

the whole idea of sticking tose 5in long like 2in wie carrots down into my roots is so painful i wonder if i should dust them with Modern Microbes or Lush Root or even some vam.....idk i just dont wanna urt em when their looking so good..ya know?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

What Up Farmer WHoes
I cant believe How some things are doin at the stable this Fall
SOme times I feel like I have NO clue. My girls are all yellowing up and then I look at the ladies in Flower
Get feeling much better its the same schedule of nutes and Teas I always use Nothing has Changed but
I guess the new seedlings and Nyvia III are very temperamental to lights and Nutes.
I understand that is Narmal for Cookie crosses ? is that RIGHT?
anyway here is the Flower Stable 1st then the Nyvia III
FYI: Be gentle when u hit a Virgin LazerusOO she may need some lube. Just playin
11 19 2015 UD 2
11 19 2015 UD 1

Here is My Very Special Nyvia III (Nyvia II x Girl Scout Cookies bx) Jaws Pollen from his bx f2 Cookies
11 19 2015 UD 1

I have 3 ladies of Nyvia III the other two are still a bit yellow so I will be holding off w pic they are shy.
Keep it Green Farmers
FlyJ

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

What Up Farmer WHoes
I cant believe How some things are doin at the stable this Fall
SOme times I feel like I have NO clue. My girls are all yellowing up and then I look at the ladies in Flower
Get feeling much better its the same schedule of nutes and Teas I always use Nothing has Changed but
I guess the new seedlings and Nyvia III are very temperamental to lights and Nutes.
I understand that is Narmal for Cookie crosses ? is that RIGHT?
anyway here is the Flower Stable 1st then the Nyvia III
FYI: Be gentle when u hit a Virgin LazerusOO she may need some lube. Just playin
View attachment 550716 View attachment 550717
Here is My Very Special Nyvia III (Nyvia II x Girl Scout Cookies bx) Jaws Pollen from his bx f2 Cookies
View attachment 550718
I have 3 ladies of Nyvia III the other two are still a bit yellow so I will be holding off w pic they are shy.
Keep it Green Farmers
FlyJ
isn't just a lil spit good enough?..lol....your stable looks mighty good hombre!! And I can't speak for all cookie crosses but I can tell you out of everything in MY garden, the NightMareCooKies are for sure the most tempermental. Right before lights out theey always look the MOST exhausted and even when their happy they remind me of an ex I had that nothing was good enough for. It's like their version of happy is like me @ a 2/10 (in reference)....Just saying I hope if any of the 3 i got are female which I think 90% 2 are, that during flowerr if they are just as tempy that their buds better be drippin them diamonds of trikes!

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

isn't just a lil spit good enough?..lol....your stable looks mighty good hombre!! And I can't speak for all cookie crosses but I can tell you out of everything in MY garden, the NightMareCooKies are for sure the most tempermental. Right before lights out theey always look the MOST exhausted and even when their happy they remind me of an ex I had that nothing was good enough for. It's like their version of happy is like me @ a 2/10 (in reference)....Just saying I hope if any of the 3 i got are female which I think 90% 2 are, that during flowerr if they are just as tempy that their buds better be drippin them diamonds of trikes!
I have noticed that my GSC cuts look exhausted when they are at about 15 hours of light ( on 18/6) and their leaves start to droop. But they don't have any deficiency they look beautiful. GSC is probably the most tempermental plant there is. Definitely not for beginners

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I have noticed that my GSC cuts look exhausted when they are at about 15 hours of light ( on 18/6) and their leaves start to droop. But they don't have any deficiency they look beautiful. GSC is probably the most tempermental plant there is. Definitely not for beginners
well this is my first one and i hope it doesn't get worse during flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom