Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

It is cheap.Gonna be playing around with mine this weekend,I'll post some shots. ;)
Got this thing coming Monday.Love freebies!
View attachment 550790

Thanks...I will definitely be getting one of those. Does it give you a good view of the trichs & how cloudy/clear they are?

& I have no idea what that second pic is lol.

& @sixstring I see your photo of the month to my right....phenomenal dude. That's my fav POTM winner to date, hands down.

sixstring

sixstring

Thanks...I will definitely be getting one of those. Does it give you a good view of the trichs & how cloudy/clear they are?

& I have no idea what that second pic is lol.

& @sixstring I see your photo of the month to my right....phenomenal dude. That's my fav POTM winner to date, hands down.
thanks man,would be cool if it got bigger when ya click on it like normal pics do but ill take it :)

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

well this is my first one and i hope it doesn't get worse during flower

Most og I have ran droop a little the last couple hours of lights on in veg. If they don't look happy those last two hours I'll cut it back to 16/8. My current round wasn't happy with 18/6 so I cut them back a little. Kept them happy the whole time. Thing that sucks about it is I've got 3 different phenos. One is a super heavy feeding more indica leaning, one is a medium feeding more of a hybrid and the other is a sativa leaner that really hates a bunch if nitrogen. I gave it a little too much and got some claw going on.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I can't wait to get off and spend some time with my child and babies... hopefully I have a better evening. I didn't sleep well last night cause my girl was up late, everytime she lit a cig which was about every 45 minutes she woke me up..

With a 250w hps should I be wearing glasses or will my eyes be alright so long as I don't look directly into the light?

DismalDude

DismalDude

I can't wait to get off and spend some time with my child and babies... hopefully I have a better evening. I didn't sleep well last night cause my girl was up late, everytime she lit a cig which was about every 45 minutes she woke me up..

With a 250w hps should I be wearing glasses or will my eyes be alright so long as I don't look directly into the light?
I need some method 7 clip ons...We should all be wearing them. ;)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Here is my label albeit cheap looking until I get my Avery labels.The 30 dram container I picked up for $5.50 a dozen.
My buddy said I'm going overboard but I think it rocks and doesn't set me back much.When I get proper labels I'll post.
IMG 20151120 175502519
IMG 20151120 175518565

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Finally getting exciting in the tent! These 501st og are impressive. Still figuring out the feeds for each pheno but they're doin alright, could be better. Here they are at day 36. First two pics are of the faster pheno. The other two seem to be about the same on development so far. First pheno and second have a fruity type smell with a hint of gas. The 3rd pheno in the last pic is straight gas and a hint of fruity/candy type smell. All three are super dense and overall should yield very well.

20151120 175613
20151120 175646
20151120 175704
20151120 175654
Tnelz

Tnelz

Finally getting exciting in the tent! These 501st og are impressive. Still figuring out the feeds for each pheno but they're doin alright, could be better. Here they are at day 36. First two pics are of the faster pheno. The other two seem to be about the same on development so far. First pheno and second have a fruity type smell with a hint of gas. The 3rd pheno in the last pic is straight gas and a hint of fruity/candy type smell. All three are super dense and overall should yield very well.
Looking good.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I didn't notice them before but after looking now I think they are pretty cool man. Is that what you are putting medication in to be sold or donated? 550 a dozen doesn't seem like to much to me considering one full will pay for multiple dozens. Lol.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

oh course you "should" be wearing them but im sure many many people went many many years before even thinking of them...im sure youll be fine till you scoop some up and really at most whatta you spend 3-4hrs per day? i just got a pair but i always forget to put em on anyway

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So i am supposed to be boarding a plane in a lil less then 35hrs and so fucking far out of all 10 blumat carrot things that are supposed to be watering my plant only the first one on one side is working and the 2nd on the other side which TOTALLY confuses me bc if the 2nd one on one side is working how the hell isn't the first on that side....ughhhhhh this is so stupid bc i don't even wanna go anymore i mean i love my bros and all but i wanna just tell them ill see em at xmas....idk...idk...im gonna get high then go back down and attempt to get everything working...ill update....

Tnelz

Tnelz

So i am supposed to be boarding a plane in a lil less then 35hrs and so fucking far out of all 10 blumat carrot things that are supposed to be watering my plant only the first one on one side is working and the 2nd on the other side which TOTALLY confuses me bc if the 2nd one on one side is working how the hell isn't the first on that side....ughhhhhh this is so stupid bc i don't even wanna go anymore i mean i love my bros and all but i wanna just tell them ill see em at xmas....idk...idk...im gonna get high then go back down and attempt to get everything working...ill update....
They will work as they need to I'm sure although they are certainly not fool proof. Not telling you something you don't already know I'm sure. But each they won't all water at once. A certain level of dryness has to be achieved before they pull more water. I really would have went with an automated system. I do like blumats but they are something I feel need to be dialed in over the course of a grow. I'm sure you will be fine though bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom