Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

HUGE Shoutout to @Tnelz for getting me the Page 420 Contest beans! Really stoked about the adventures contained within. Also obligatory shoutout to @Power OG on the yeti f3 beans, which are definitely the most anticipated!

Thanks Tnelz and group!
Your very welcome. As soon as they arrive they are in the mail. Apologize for taking an extra week. Everyone expecting stuff it should be there any minute.

lemons

lemons

ive been finding a lot of bag seeds lately in some grade a stuff, which is both unusual and delightful considering the quality. so far i've amassed lemon bubble, hellfire og, and now la confidential. think i might pop em all for the fuck of it, the bagseed post a few pages back has me inspired.

Tnelz

Tnelz

ive been finding a lot of bag seeds lately in some grade a stuff, which is both unusual and delightful considering the quality. so far i've amassed lemon bubble, hellfire og, and now la confidential. think i might pop em all for the fuck of it, the bagseed post a few pages back has me inspired.
I've found some nice things at the bottom of a bag. I've also found Hermes at the bottom of a bag so I'd say do it bro just keep your eyes on them.

lemons

lemons

the LA specifically looks like it might have been let go a little too long with amber trichs and all, so i have high hopes for those. the other had a few white hollow beans which sounds like hermies to me.

are your mysteries bagseeds or just unlabeled gifts?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Currently the plant in runnin is a bag seed from a bag of Master OG. Possibly mislabeled, but very very good, nonetheless. Definitely a kush with og genetics and taste, even unflushed it overpowers the bad nutrient taste.

My mysteries are unlabeled bagseed from various strains. Have to run em to find out.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Only way to really gain is to do it man. I see your doing good soaking it all in but just plant them man. U got it.
I don't have much space to work with so I have to pick and choose, and if I'm running more plants I want to be better with soil. I'm runnin single bucket dwc right now.

Tnelz

Tnelz

the LA specifically looks like it might have been let go a little too long with amber trichs and all, so i have high hopes for those. the other had a few white hollow beans which sounds like hermies to me.

are your mysteries bagseeds or just unlabeled gifts?[/QUOTE
Actually they are from a small pile that I've accumulated over the years of really good bag seed and the errant seed from my own buds. Occasionally I'll pull a seed or two out. So they could be anything but whatever they are they came from fire. I'm hoping they are true og cookies but I would never get that lucky.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey anyone know anything about a breeder i assume is ken , orig granddday ? got a pack sent to me buy a friend its some og x gdp

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

11 25 2015 UD TG

Top Bottom